Upcoming Project Teaser

Looks great.

But maybe it should be in 2000 watts...

This was a nice video, good job.

I really hope we get Triumph and Victory Tour footage before a HIStory Tour Release though.

If the Estate does eventually do the 3D Theatrical Release of the HIStory Tour, I just hope they use live vocals from another tour, possibly Bad/Dangerous Tour Audio for some songs, or even better, audio from HIStory Rehearsals if possible. I can already see critics having a field day if not.

This was a nice video, good job.

I really hope we get Triumph and Victory Tour footage before a HIStory Tour Release though.

If the Estate does eventually do the 3D Theatrical Release of the HIStory Tour, I just hope they use live vocals from another tour, possibly Bad/Dangerous Tour Audio for some songs, or even better, audio from HIStory Rehearsals if possible. I can already see critics having a field day if not.

Wow, I can't believe people found this again, I'm not sure if you understood me though, this is actually a project that I'm working on, and it's being released tomorrow. you can read more about it here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/134588-Michael-Jackson-HIStory-Tour-Mega-Mix-Information

Back