Michael Jackson - HIStory World Tour Mega Video Mix - Official Trailer

It's not an official trailer, that is very misleading. It's a fanmade montage.

It's not an official trailer, that is very misleading. It's a fanmade montage.

In my eyes, I wouldn't see it as misleading, Since I'm making it, I would say it was an official trailer for something I'm making. Another thing, I know it's kind of douchy to say this, but honestly, I feel like that is a very small detail to get hung up on. I just wish you could see what I'm trying to here for the fans. So many people request a release of one of the HIStory tour concerts, and I'm trying to give them something new and unique, it really bothers me that you don't see that. I'm not doing it for my sake, I'm doing it for the whole Michael community.

Well people get crazy when they see the word "official" and automatically pile on the estate, Sony, whoever.
It's not just yours. I've seen it with songs and videos too.

In my eyes, I wouldn't see it as misleading, Since I'm making it, I would say it was an official trailer for something I'm making. Another thing, I know it's kind of douchy to say this, but honestly, I feel like that is a very small detail to get hung up on. I just wish you could see what I'm trying to here for the fans. So many people request a release of one of the HIStory tour concerts, and I'm trying to give them something new and unique, it really bothers me that you don't see that. I'm not doing it for my sake, I'm doing it for the whole Michael community.

Well people get crazy when they see the word "official" and automatically pile on the estate, Sony, whoever.
It's not just yours. I've seen it with sings and videos too.

I didn't understand you rlast line

I'm using a phone and it's misspelling the words. I just meant that I've seen the word official used with other videos or fan made unreleased songs and people attack. That's all.

I'm using a phone and it's misspelling the words. I just meant that I've seen the word official used with other videos or fan made unreleased songs and people attack. That's all.

If people are gonna make such a big deal out of it, fine I'll delete it. I honestly thought this forum was connected and people supported each other, but I'm starting to think I was wrong.

If people are gonna make such a big deal out of it, fine I'll delete it. I honestly thought this forum was connected and people supported each other, but I'm starting to think I was wrong.

The title you used for this thread, is very misleading. That's all i'm saying.

No don't. I was just telling you what I've seen before. It happens and I was just trying to explain that it has nothing to do with your work.
I'm looking forward to seeing it.

No don't. I was just telling you what I've seen before. It happens and I was just trying to explain that it has nothing to do with your work.

I am deleting this, but I'm making a new one so people don't get upset by that small detail

I can't figure out how to delete it though, How do I delete it? xD

I also do appoligize for my attitude if it seamed angry or anything. You've got to understand that I've been working on this for so long, and then people get hung up on a small detail like that rather than the post itself, kind of bothered me. But I do realize that I have overreacted and I do appologize.

The title you used for this thread, is very misleading. That's all i'm saying.

I also do appoligize for my attitude if it seamed angry or anything. You've got to understand that I've been working on this for so long, and then people get hung up on a small detail like that rather than the post itself, kind of bothered me. But I do realize that I have overreacted and I do appologize.

Back