Michael Jackson - HIStory Tour Mega Mix Information

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
ALLRIGHT! This is a project I've been working on for the past 6 - 7 months!
And it's a huge mashup from many different HIStory Tour concerts mixed in to one!
And here's the offcial trailer for it! please take the time to read under the video aswell for much more information about what concerts that are included and stuff like that. Allright, enough chit-chat, here's the trailer:

One thing not mentioned in the trailer is that EVERY song performed on the tour is in this mix :)

Allright, I hope you are as excited as me! as I said, I've been working on this for the past 7 months. And when I first got the idea, I thought to myself, "I really want to do something big for the fans, I wanna bring them something they've never seen before(yeah took that from Michael ;) ), but WHAT?" Then I thought about how amazing the HIStory tour was, and how available it was over the internet. So I started to gather what I could of clips and concerts from that tour, through DVD's to small brief clips to CD's. And I picked out the best clips to bring the fans the best concert experience from the HIStory tour :)

Set-List is as follows:

1. Gates Of Kiev
2. Scream
3. They Don't Care About Us
4. in The Closet
5. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
6. Stranger In Moscow
7. Smooth Criminal
8. You Are Not Alone.
9. The Way You Make Me Feel
10. Jackson 5 Medley
11. Off The Wall Medley
12. Billie Jean
13. Thriller
14. Beat It
15. Come Together
16. D.S
17. Blood On The Dance Floor
18. Dangerous
19. Black Or White
20. Earth Song
21. Heal The World
22. History

Concerts used:
Auckland 1996
Brunei 1996
Bucharest 1996
Kaoshiung 1996
Seoul 1996
Tunisia 1996
Copenhagen 1997
Gothenburg 1997
Helsinki 1997
Munich 1997

I've had an absolute BLAST making this, and I'm so excited to be able to share it with you!

Also I'm gonna try to give out some small snippets over the next few days before release, so if you wanna see some more, keep checking back, I'll update the post with info the next few days aswell :D

Here's a little snippet from Smooth Criminal:

I'm looking forward to it. I've bookmarked your you tube page to view later. That's a lot of dedication :)

Back