Lyrics "Another part of me" - BadAlbum vs BadTour Live -

mokemons

Proud Member
Hi,
Have you noticed the differences lyrics between the Bad album and the Badtour?

P.S: Can you correct please ?
Thank you

Bad AlbumBad Tour Live
We*re Takin* OverWe*re Takin* Over
We Have The TruthWe Have The Truth
This Is our MissionThis Is our Mission
To See It ThroughTo See It Through
Don*t Point Your FingerDon*t Point Your Finger
Not DangerousNot Dangerous
This Is our PlanetThis Is my Planet
You*re One Of UsYou*re One Of Us
We*re Sendin* OutI*m Sendin* Out
A Major LoveA Major Love
And this is our "A message to you"And This Is my "A Message To You"
(Message To You)(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin* UpThe Planets Are Linin* Up
We*ve Bringin* Brighter DaysWe*ve Bringin* Brighter Days
They*re All In LineThey*re All In Line
Waitin* For YouWaitin* For You
Can*t you see
You*re Just Another Part Of Me You*re Just Another Part Of Me
Around the NationAround the Nation
Fulfill The TruthFulfill The Truth
The Final MessageThe Final Message
We*re Bring To YouWe*re Bring To You
There Is No Danger There Is No Danger
Fulfill The TruthFulfill The Truth
So Come TogetherSo Come Together
We*ve ?? mind in you ???? Go will you do ??
We Sendin* OutI*m Sendin* Out
A Major LoveA Major Love
And This Is Our "A Message To You"And This Is my "A Message To You"
Bringin* Brighter DaysWe*ve Bringin* Brighter Days
So Look Truth
You*re Just Another Part Of MeYou*re Just Another Part Of Me
We Sendin* OutI*m Sendin* Out
A Major LoveA Major Love
And This Is Our Message To YouAnd This Is my Message To You
Bringin* Brighter DaysWe*ve Bringin* Brighter Days
Can*t You See
You*re Just Another Part Of MeYou*re Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of MeAnother Part Of Me
We*re Takin* OverWe*re Takin* Over
This is my doom babyThis is my plan baby

The Live version is so badass! This and heartbreak hotel Live is far superior to the CD versions.

The Live version is so badass! This and heartbreak hotel Live is far superior to the CD versions.

Yeah, and we haven't even seen the best of those song's live! July 16th, as well as being sh*t quality is also one of the worst performances from the Tour. So many better shows in their archive, that i hope will see the light of day.. Michael deserves being represented in the highest quality and at the peak of his performing genius

@ mokemans, for the live version it's 'So come together, Good will to you'

Personally, L.A. 89 is my favorite performance. Or the official live video released in the 80's.

I like Michael when he change the Lyrics,Heartbreak Hotel is too.

Personally, L.A. 89 is my favorite performance. Or the official live video released in the 80's.

The visuals for the official short film, were shot at Paris & Wembley! directed by Patrick Kelley, audio mixed by Dave Powell from the July 15th multitracks.

The visuals for the official short film, were shot at Paris & Wembley! directed by Patrick Kelley, audio mixed by Dave Powell from the July 15th multitracks.

It was shot at Rome as well, notice the darker shots. That is from Rome, it was a test film for the Concert doc.

Yeah, and we haven't even seen the best of those song's live! July 16th, as well as being sh*t quality is also one of the worst performances from the Tour. So many better shows in their archive, that i hope will see the light of day.. Michael deserves being represented in the highest quality and at the peak of his performing genius

Lol, there was nothing wrong with his performance in Wembley july 16. Just because the visuals were not up to par does not take away from his performance. One of his best concerts.

I disagree with you, we have seen a lot of Heartbreak hotel performances, from Triumph all the way to Bad LA 89, the same with Another Part Of Me. Tbh he sorta stuck to the same routine with some adjustments later on.

You don't know that. That concert is amazing and the only bad thing is the quality.

The July 23rd 1988 show is much better, and that's one of the shows that Warren Eagles worked on.

The July 23rd 1988 show is much better, and that's one of the shows that Warren Eagles worked on.

Of course there will always be better concerts but to say that July 16 was one of his worst performances ever is ridiculous, melodramatic and really an insult to the man himself.

Of course there will always be better concerts but to say that July 16 was one of his worst performances ever is ridiculous, melodramatic and really an insult to the man himself.

I meant from the BAD World Tour, that series of concerts is of a very high standard! July 14th is my favorite 1988 show, his voice is sublime!

The July 23rd 1988 show is much better

It may be but that doesn't mean that the July 16th concert is bad. Also we have not seen all of the concerts from the tour so we can't really know which concert was the best which was the least great. :)

Last edited:
The version from the 16th is incredible, can't imagine why anyone would let visual quality take away from the substance.

I prefer the album version myself, but Heartbreak Hotel at Yokohama is one of those defining Michael Jackson performances for me.

The version from the 16th is incredible, can't imagine why anyone would let visual quality take away from the substance.

Can we have a post of the week competition? And can I vote for this one?

Don't you know? For something to be enjoyable it needs to be crystal clear, jaw dropping HD!

Don't you know? For something to be enjoyable it needs to be crystal clear, jaw dropping HD!

It sure does, especially these days! considering that at least two full shows were shot on 16/35mm film reel. Negatives are being scanned & worked on every day by other studio's. My guess is the estate are still working on the original reels, but who knows really? they don't seem to care.

It sure does, especially these days! considering that at least two full shows were shot on 16/35mm film reel. Negatives are being scanned & worked on every day by other studio's. My guess is the estate are still working on the original reels, but who knows really? they don't seem to care.

I think analogue was being sarcastic here. I couldn't give a toss about all this HD Blu Ray 4k nonsense. Each to their own.

One thing I must say that the live version has over the studio version is that intro..... "Ho Ho Hey..... BAMB"

I think analogue was being sarcastic here. I couldn't give a toss about all this HD Blu Ray 4k nonsense. Each to their own.

One thing I must say that the live version has over the studio version is that intro..... "Ho Ho Hey..... BAMB"

I was being very sarcastic

Another thing that the live version as over the studio version is the outro. I love the synths there

I was being very sarcastic

Another thing that the live version as over the studio version is the outro. I love the synths there

haha ;)

Yeah, that outro with those simple yet brilliant funky dance moves Michael does. Sheer heart attack!

Back