*RELEASED* Michael Jackson - HIStory World Tour - Mega Video Mix

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
Keep in mind that this is a fan-made montage.

It's now out! I hope you like it! as said in an earlier post, this has been in the making for about 7 months now, and I hope people like this. This is made for to give the fans the best experience of the HIStory tour. Please, Enjoy.

This is made purely for the fans, Michael and for love. And is for entertainement purposes only.

Set List:
Gates Of Kiev
Scream
TDCAU
In The Closet
Wanna Be Startin Something
Stranger In Moscow
Smooth Criminal
You Are Not Alone
The Way You Make Me Feel
Off The Wall Medley
Billie Jean
Thriller
Beat It
Come Together
D.S
Blood On The Dance Floor
Dangerous
Black Or White
Earth Song
Heal The World Interlude
Heal The World
History

This version is a temp. version, there are some things that arn't all done, it won't ruin your experience though, just some old ideas I forgot to remove and stuff, anyway. The new version will be up in a couple of days I hope :)

I hope you do like this and appreciate the time I put in to this. Allright Have a good one

Last edited:
STOP Starting new threads, and ''RELEASED'' is extremely misleading. Not interested, either way. Sorry.

STOP Starting new threads, and ''RELEASED'' is extremely misleading. Not interested, either way. Sorry.

What the heck dude, have some respect. And in what way is it misleading? I did just release it, what's wrong with starting new threads? I don't care if you're not interested, maybe somebody else are. Honestly dude, have some respect.

Wow.

I think the best part is letting the poster know that you are not interested in watching his/her video compilation. You could have just not posted at all.
And the icing on the cake after gracing this post with your presence was saying "sorry."
No you're not.
:doh:

Last edited:
Obviously you've put in a lot of work into this and that should always be appreciated. Thank you for this :)

What was your criteria in selecting clips? Best quality, best performance, live singing, best angles?

Well done on the commitment. 7 months!

What was your criteria in selecting clips? Best quality, best performance, live singing, best angles?

Well done on the commitment. 7 months!

Yeah, basically what you stated above, they could even out though, so even if one had bad quality, but good angles and performance I would probably still add it in. Sometimes I would add a performance in because of lack of footage for that song, for example, Come Together and D.S, I did add in the Tunis concert because of the few performances available :)

COOL - I haven't watched all the way through, biu i like it this far

RockorBluesinNorway: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! Wow- this is awesome. Just the introduction of the HISTORY tour was fascinating, and then he comes out of that rocket ship and the magic continues. Oh wow, now I cannot wait for a HISTORY tour DVD/Bluray. I had seen bits and pieces before but this is a really nice compilation that leaves me salivating for a new HISTORY tour DVD. Michael's dancing is top rate and the production is amazing- You've done a really job putting this together. Thanks for your efforts really. This has been mesmerizing so far. I have watched through SIM and I will continue tomorrow. Thanks again!

RockorBluesinNorway: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! Wow- this is awesome. Just the introduction of the HISTORY tour was fascinating, and then he comes out of that rocket ship and the magic continues. Oh wow, now I cannot wait for a HISTORY tour DVD/Bluray. I had seen bits and pieces before but this is a really nice compilation that leaves me salivating for a new HISTORY tour DVD. Michael's dancing is top rate and the production is amazing- You've done a really job putting this together. Thanks for your efforts really. This has been mesmerizing so far. I have watched through SIM and I will continue tomorrow. Thanks again!

Wow, thank you so much! I'm so glad people actually like this! Thank you so much again, I hope you like the rest of it aswell :D

Back