This Is It footage coming at 8pm Brazil time?

Zakk

Proud Member
''- attention beaters

We of mj beats had access to a rare material from this is it! The animated video in your full version, it would present a classic of the king of pop.

Tomorrow, the video is going to the air at 20 o ' clock!
Stay tuned!''

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson Brasil.

Oh no no, I'm actually confused as to what they are talking about :p Ha-ha.

Oh no no, I'm actually confused as to what they are talking about :p Ha-ha.

Fair enough, not sure of how they gained this access to the footage of the greatest performances ever though? :woohoo: need those unseen rehearsals eventually but something new :eek:

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson Brasil.

The full version of the Vignette for the 'Thriller' performance that would have been shown on the JumboTron before Michael's performance at the O2 Residence.

Last edited:
Ermagod!

:bow::bow::bow:

I wish they would put out the unreleased TII material... It's been years ... Come on already!

Ermagod!

:bow::bow::bow:

I wish they would put out the unreleased TII material... It's been years ... Come on already!

it's incredible huh :) i hope the estate will release the 6 unseen rehearsed song's, along with wonderful footage like this! :D

If only I had been able to see this tour like planned :( ... BUUUUT in brighter news, I'm a big Vincent Price fan, so to see this has me like :trumpet::happy_dance:

If only I had been able to see this tour like planned :( ... BUUUUT in brighter news, I'm a big Vincent Price fan, so to see this has me like :trumpet::happy_dance:

in the moment watching it, i felt like Michael was gonna jump out from behind the black widow! i was watching it so deeply, such incredible-ness :) hope we get more footage officially soon! especially more rehearsals ;)

Interesting use of CGI Price there.

Michael's Disneyland obsession clearly evident.

How long is this on the blu-ray? What was cut?

Interesting use of CGI Price there.

Michael's Disneyland obsession clearly evident.

How long is this on the blu-ray? What was cut?

It was cut down to 3/4 minutes if i remember correctly.. this is the unedited vignette that was to open the performance.. you could tell where Michael was about to begin performing! incredible

So sad MJ did not get the chance to just perform 1 full concert. - to show his genius just once more to the world.

Makes me so sad to think about what TII could have been - and I had tickets to many shows... :( - Opening night too - it would have been amazing !!

6 unseen songs?? TELL ME MORE!!

Well, tbh KOPV was the guy who originally shared this information! Michael additionally rehearsed: Dirty Diana, Stranger In Moscow, Will You Be There, Dangerous, Heal The World & You Are Not Alone! i'm not sure if these will ever be released, but they really need to be seen!

Well, tbh KOPV was the guy who originally shared this information! Michael additionally rehearsed: Dirty Diana, Stranger In Moscow, Will You Be There, Dangerous, Heal The World & You Are Not Alone! i'm not sure if these will ever be released, but they really need to be seen!

Dangerous had it's own vignette, think of the Smooth Criminal music video meets Who Is It music video meets TDCAU, that's what I was told.

Back