private home movies on ebay

... well this came out of nowhere ... so much for MJ's privacy (not that he ever really had any.) I feel bad for his kids too. It's stuff like this you wonder how many memories of their time with their Dad they'll be able to keep that the world didn't have access to.

this is what? the 3rd private home movie to leak in two months? the kids would probably love to have all of them. so sad.

Where is all this coming from? I feel for the kids, I really do.

As awesome as it is to see MJ become one with the force, whoever is trying to sell these tapes is a serious asshole and deserves to be caught and punished.

Yes. This is absolutely astonishing. Esp the pix of him reading to the kids. Is it possible that this is one if the tapes Frank sold at that recent rock and roll auction?
Why wouldn't he sell it to the estate ?

This is what they are reading here:

ZirrL31Q0XQ.jpg

Sammy doesn't go to school with his older brother; he goes to school on a special bus. They are constantly at cross purposes because Sammy is autistic and does not know how to be a "normal brother." Then one day, Sammy's brother realizes that Sammy's way of doing things may not be so bad.

There is a true story to discover in the heart warming story written by Becky Edwards' My Brother Sammy is Special. Sammy's older brother works through his frustrations of having an autistic brother. He only wants someone to play with, but his brother, Sammy, can't do such thing because he is special.

This book does a wonderful job at presenting the topic and in some areas the issue of acceptance with children that have disabilities. Sammy's older brother is trying to understand why his brother is different from him. He becomes frustrated when Sammy does things his own way. Many children, and adults for that matter, are upset by things that are different. It is naturally hard not to be hesitant about people who are different, too. This book helps show that it is okay to be different and promotes acceptance of those who have special needs.

There is a combination of bright colors and images that are purposefully not clear to capture what someone with autism may be experiencing. It represents a very emotional topic and could be useful to any reader, especially children who may be facing issues such as these at home. Without approaching subjects like this on a level that they understand, children like Sammy will continue to feel like outcasts. I would definitely recommend this book to readers!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2884294-my-brother-sammy

Michael was such a great dad, he raised his kids so well.

So intrusive. All of this footage belongs to Michael's children - their memories - not ours!

Michael looks adorable reading that book, and i love that photo of him with the lightsaber! and yes, i agree.. it should only be released by his children, or with their consent..

Can somebody, please, be so kind to let the Estate know about it…

I personally will feel much better to know that they are aware of it.

I hope something can be done with this and i do hope it is not from the family.

Allusio;4067651 said:
Can somebody, please, be so kind to let the Estate know about it…

I personally will feel much better to know that they are aware of it.

I hope something can be done with this and i do hope it is not from the family.

They can nothing do about it. They can only something do about it when there where a intention about commercianal use. But the seller made it even clear, it`s only for personal use.

On the topic of home movies I thought this would we be relevant, quite interesting for those who haven't read it.

Though a proper documentary of Jackson's heyday has yet to be released, the pop star "always had a crew following everything he did," says Aaron Walton, who was a marketing assistant for Pepsi (and present on the set) at the time of the fateful accident. "I remember asking [Jackson] why he did that, and he said, 'You know, I asked Paul McCartney what he loved about touring with The Beatles, and the thing Paul regretted the most was that he didn't document all of the things that he did. It would have been nice to look back at that film now and just relive some of those moments.' And Michael took that literally -- there was not a moment he was out there where didn't document that stuff. I'm sure there's amazing footage of him and very personal moments that would be amazing to see."

Surely its possible to find out whos selling this and then take action if possible regarding legal ownership. its not moleshi?

Did they get a copy of this footage or was it sen? Sad to see the children's privacy is also taken away from them.. :no:

I agree.

I don't know if these are same private home movies. That was shown on tv over 12 years ago. Since I haven't seen them. Since we still had Michael. And I had totally forgotten what videos was shown. But luckily for me I already have these on tape. I had tape them back when they first aired on tv. But unlike that stupid moron who is trying to make off of them. I will never ever do anything like that. Because even though I had seriously thought about selling all of my MJ items. Including all of the MJ specials that had aired on tv in the past. You blame my depression over him for that. But I will never actually sell any of my MJ items. My MJ items especially the private home movies is just far too precious to me. To ever want to sell them. Of course the sad thing I don't think I can ever bring myself to watch them again. And I so totally miss watching them.:(

Is it possible that this is one if the tapes Frank sold at that recent rock and roll auction? Why wouldn't he sell it to the estate ?

Personally, I think the guy is a snake.

I don't know if these are same private home movies that was shown on tv over 12 years ago?
So intrusive. All of this footage belongs to Michael's children - their memories - not ours!

Here here SoulMum! MJ already put out his own Private Home Movies special for his fans to see, and we should be grateful for that (which I know we are.)
MJsBollywoodGirl - I'm assuming those are the home movies you're referring to?

It's so frustrating that the man worked so hard to protect his kids privacy for so long, and since his death, it's been nothing but cowardly anonymous greaseballs coming along and p**sing all over that by attempting to sell things like this. Anything for $.

At the moment there was this information:

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Maybe the Estate ?!

Last edited:
Or, if we're lucky, someone with good morals bought it and shipped it off to Mike's kids with a note that said "don't let the bastards get you down" :p

^That's too idealistic to be true Tinnyandodd.

The Private Home Movies released by Michael was mostly him showing behind the scene of some of his shorts, awards, sharing private moments with siblings, relatives, friends. Prince and Paris appear at some point but their faces are blurred.

I don't think they're the same PHM that were available on eBay.

I really hope the estate took action to not make it available. :sigh:

Last edited:
^That's too idealistic to be true Tinnyandodd.

I was being sarcastic :beach:

I haven't actually watched his Private Home Movies in years. From recent photos (that is to say a few months before he died) he started introducing the world to the kids without masks, but I understand why he was so protective of them at a young age (I.E blurred faces / masks / etc.) That's why personal stuff being sold like this is so disheartening.

I also find it really odd that something like this would show up on eBay -rather than a prestigious auction house or something like that.
Lots of what I consider really personal of other major stars are auctioned but usually by Julian's or Christies or Sotheby.
Very strange.

I also find it really odd that something like this would show up on eBay -rather than a prestigious auction house or something like that.
Lots of what I consider really personal of other major stars are auctioned but usually by Julian's or Christies or Sotheby.
Very strange.

Prestigious auction houses want the (true and verifiable) story of how the seller has this film in their possession. Perhaps the seller did not wish to provide this information.

Prince has to know some. It only makes sense to me and even if he did I don't know if he's in a position to do anything about it :/

Back