Things I Do For you appreciation

HIStory

Proud Member
Is there anyone else who loves this song? I love it so much. I also think it has great lyrics which is very relevant about some people nowadays:

Always wanting something for nothing
Especially what they don't deserve
Reaching in my pocket
I just got to stop it
Even though they got a lot of nerve

Am I in a bad situation
People taking me to the extreme
They don't use rejection
So I need protection
To keep my equity

Great one, an example of a Jacksons song (like Heartbreak Hotel) that was a blueprint of what was to come.

Love his relentless vocal on this but always thought was a bit let down by the chorus. I think it wasn't until Thriller he really refined his chorus songwriting, until then it was mainly the song title repeated.

Still brill though!

Love this song and crazy about the live version too (Bad tour)... :yes: he showed the people they got a serious young artist with a bright future with Destiny imo (My favorite is Triumph but it's post OTW)

It is a wonderful song, always loved it! Destiny & Triumph have some great tracks, and this is among the best for sure! my favorite is 'Push Me Away' i think..

Great one, an example of a Jacksons song (like Heartbreak Hotel) that was a blueprint of what was to come.

Love his relentless vocal on this but always thought was a bit let down by the chorus. I think it wasn't until Thriller he really refined his chorus songwriting, until then it was mainly the song title repeated.

Still brill though!

I never felt the chorus was a let down, but different people different tastes I guess. To me this song is perfection. LOL.

Back