@michaeljackson Profile photo change! New project coming soon?

Zakk

Proud Member
As their is a new profile photo, do you think that a project will be announced soon? i am excited about the prospects and i hope this year will be a good one!

That seems to be a bit of a leap just based on a new profile pic.

That seems to be a bit of a leap just based on a new profile pic.

I'm glad the Xscape campaign is over! but profile photo's normally match projects, remember when they changed their picture to the BAD photo shoot & BAD 25 announcement came like 1 month later?

I'm glad the Xscape campaign is over! but profile photo's normally match projects, remember when they changed their picture to the BAD photo shoot & BAD 25 announcement came like 1 month later?

Or the Xscape campaign is over but they do not have anything coming up in the near future. Simply until there is something new they just put on a random pic. I don't think we should read to much into a simple profile photo.

Hold your horses man, you're making something out of nothing. In 2011, among the promotional images, twice they updated the Facebook page profile picture with Bad era photos. Did anything Bad-related happened in 2011...?

Perhaps they even chose a random 'In The Closet' photo because, I dunno, the last release related to MJ used footage from that short film? If it was 2016, I might be more on board with you but they're likely going to keep any Dangerous related projects for next year. It's more likely than not random man.

There also was In The Closet Michael in the STTR music video so it could still have something to do with Xscape.

As their is a new profile photo, do you think that a project will be announced soon? i am excited about the prospects and i hope this year will be a good one!

Are you talking about twitter or michaeljackson.com or facebook or instagram or what??

Facebook...

I don't think we should put too much into a new profile picture on facebook TBH.....

Since we're talking projects, I really hope they do something for the 25th anniversary of Dangerous next year.

Back