Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive, Taken to Hospital

HIStory

Proud Member
(WXIA) -- Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive in her Roswell home Saturday morning.

Roswell Police responded with Roswell Fire and Rescue to a 911 call at 9046 Riverbend Manor in the Ellard subdivision, which is located off of Holcomb Bridge Road around 10:30 a.m.

Brown's husband and a friend located her in the tub and started CPR. When police arrived, life-saving measures where taken over until rescue personal arrived.

Brown was transported to North Fulton Hospital. Police are still at the house investigating the incident.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/2...-found-unresponsive-in-roswell-home/22648351/

Acc. to TMZ she's breathing now, so hopefully she pulls through. So sad. Kind of reminds me of Paris.

I do not know whether it is really comparable to Paris. I think she had problems when Whitney was still alive and even then contacts with drugs. I do not think she grew up in sheltered circumstances. But hopefully it isn`t as serious as it seems first.

Tmz::

whitney houston and bobby brown's daughter was found unconscious in a bathtub in her home -- and taken to a hospital where she is now breathing ... Tmz has learned.

bobbi kristina brown's husband nick gordon and a friend found her in the tub ... According to police in roswell, ga. We're told her husband and friend immediately started cpr on her ... Until police and paramedics arrived.

We're told police took over life-saving measures on the scene -- and then she was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

Doctors have now stabilized her breathing.

Still unclear why bobbi fell unconscious. We're told a friend made the call to 911 from bobbi's house.

The circumstances are especially eerie -- whitney died in a bathtub at the beverly hilton on february 11 ... Three years ago.

story developing ...

I do not know whether it is really comparable to Paris. I think she had problems when Whitney was still alive and even then contacts with drugs. I do not think she grew up in sheltered circumstances. But hopefully it isn`t as serious as it seems first.

I do not really follow the Houstons, but I hear now that she's had problems with drugs, so yeah, it's different if drugs were involved here.

I do not really follow the Houstons, but I hear now that she's had problems with drugs, so yeah, it's different if drugs were involved here.
I never have followed them either-but I also thought of Michael's daughter with this-it's practically unbearable to lose the one person who loves you so unconditionally-you'll never feel that kind of love from anybody ever again.

And when I do hear about Bobbi Kristina, she seems so lost. 18 yrs old when she lost her mother, I think, and it seems like she feels like she has to live up to her mom's amazing talent-which is just impossible.

Anyway, hope she gets better and gets some help.

^ Yeah, and while the Jackson family has its own dysfunctions but at least Michael's children have people to rely on (Katherine most of all). As I hear it the Houston/Brown family is even more dysfunctional. Sad. I hope she gets the help she needs.

This is terrible. The first thing I thought of when I read about this was Paris. Regardless of supposed drug use, both of these girls lost their parents at young ages. :( I hope she pulls through and that her father steps up.

Brown, 21, "was not breathing" when her husband and a friend found her at about 10:25 a.m. at a townhouse in a Roswell subdivision, police spokeswoman Lisa Holland said. They called 911 and performed CPR until public safety officers arrived and took over, she said.

Brown was transported to North Fulton Hospital, where "she is still alive and breathing. Other than that, I don't know her condition," Holland said Saturday afternoon at a press briefing.

Nobody knows what caused Brown's unresponsiveness, Holland said. Police are talking to friends and family and obtaining a search warrant so they can look through the residence, she said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/31/entertainment/whitney-houston-daughter-unresponsive/index.html

Update:

1:53 PM PT -- Sources close to the family tell TMZ Bobbi Kristina has been placed in a medically induced coma for swelling of the brain.

RT @CNNValencia: On initial sweep, police did not see signs of drug or alcohol abuse at home of @REALbkBrown: Police #CNN

La Toya Jackson @latoyajackson ·

Let's All Send Love Light & Prayers To Bobbi Kristina Brown! Wishing Her A Healthy & Speedy Recovery!

michael bearden @MichaelBearden ·

Healing energy to the daughter of a late great friend, Nip! Bobbi Kristina is revived after being found unconscious: http://blbrd.cm/UP9UfF

TMZ, for what it's worth:

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina has "significantly diminished" brain function and doctors have told her family it does not look good ... this according to sources connected with the family.

As we previously reported, the 21-year-old was found face down in her bathtub Saturday and not breathing. She was revived, taken to the hospital where she was placed in a medically-induced coma.

She is currently on a ventilator but we're told tests have determined her brain function is alarmingly low.

Bobbi Kristina's dad, Bobby Brown, is at her bedside.

Doctors have told the family they should continue hoping and praying, but the signs are not good.

Bobby Brown has released a statement after his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was hospitalized after being found unconscious and face down in a bathtub.

“Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time,” Bobby said in his statement.

It has been reported that the 21-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston‘s brain function is low and that the situation sadly remains bleak.

“The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia is accurate. No additional information will be forthcoming,” said Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, legal counsel for Bobby Brown.

We continue to send out our thoughts and prayers to Bobbi Kristina and her loved ones during this difficult time.

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Still Alive: ‘No Drugs Found Out in the Open’

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Still Alive: ‘No Drugs Found Out in the Open’

Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Bobby Brown and the late legendary singer Whitney Houston, is still alive, according new statement from police spokesperson.

The 21-year-old was found face down in a bathtub, unconscious, inside her Roswell, Georgia home. Police continue to investigate for any signs of foul play.

"We don't leave any stone unturned," said Lisa Holland, of the Roswell Police Department. "So the police took a search warrant on the home. Before the warrant, initially when the police went into the home there were nothing there that indicated that anything out of the ordinary happened. There were no drugs out in the open." Holland also added, "I can't comment on her condition because of medical privacy laws. I know she is alive and the only thing they would notify me of is if her condition changed."

A source close to the family told Entertainment Tonight that her husband Nick Gordon, father Bobby Brown and other family members have been told to prepare for the worst. It's likely she may not regain consciousness the longer she is in a coma. Funeral arrangements are being discussed.

"Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time," Bobby said in a statement.

On Saturday, police arrived to Bobbi Kristina Brown's residence after receiving a 911 call when Gordon and a friend found her in a tub at 10:30 a.m. EST.

In a previous statement, Holland said police administered life-saving measures until Bobbi Kristina Brown could be transported to a hospital. She was also breathing with the help of a ventilator.

"Her husband and a friend located her in a bath tub this morning and she was unresponsive. He started CPR and a police officer took over life-saving measures until an ambulance arrived," Holland said. "She was transported to the hospital. Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers."

The situation is eerily similar to Houston's death. She was found dead of a drug overdose in a bathtub at the Los Angeles' Beverly Hilton Hotel She died Feb. 11, 2012 during the Grammy Awards weekend.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...nd-out-in-the-open’/ar-AA8TCht?ocid=ansWrap11

Tmz::

bobbi kristina
doing significantly better
17 minutes ago

exclusive

bobbi kristina -- who was revived from death over the weekend -- is now doing significantly better ... Tmz has learned, but it's still touch and go.

Sources connected with the family tell us ... Doctors performed tests monday morning and determined the swelling on her brain has gone down. In addition, she has been able to "move her eyes" ... All important signs.

Perhaps most important ... We're told the oxygen levels in her brain have increased significantly -- 4 times better than sunday.

But the family has been told ... Because bobbi kristina was deprived of oxygen for anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes while she was submerged in a tub, doctors fear neurological damage.

STATEMENT FROM THE HOUSTON FAMILY:

Bobbi Kristina is fighting for her life and is surrounded by immediate family. As her father already stated, we are asking you to honor our request for privacy during this difficult time. Thank you for your prayers, well wishes, and we greatly appreciate your continued support.

Jesus, I only saw a fb post asking for prayers.. this is really sad and I hope she does recover and gets much needed love and support... :( I hope her mom is watching after her...

I feel so sorry and sad about this. My mind keeps flashing back to when she was a baby and how badly Whitney wanted her.
I hope with all my heart that she gets better.

Whitney was more than just her mother; she was her best friend, the one she trusted the most and who loved her the most. The 3rd anniversary of Whitney's death is just a few days away and it seems Bobbi is having a hard time coping with such a huge loss. If she survives this I hope she sees a grief counselor to help her deal with the death of her mom. I feel sorry for her, sorry that she probably feels she's alone in this world, sorry that she probably wants to join her mother. :(

This is the latest:

[h=2]Bobbi Kristina Brown moved to new hospital amid fight for life[/h][h=3]Story highlights[/h]
  • Bobby Brown's lawyer says he's investigating "events that led to the hospitalization"
  • Bobbi Kristina Brown was found in a bathtub full of water over the weekend at her home
  • Her mother was found dead in a bathtub at a California hotel in 2012

Atlanta (CNN)Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to Atlanta's Emory University Hospital on Tuesday, sources close to the family said, but the daughter of singers Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston remained in a fight for her life after being found facedown in a bathtub over the weekend.

Her family has been tight-lipped on the 21-year-old's condition but on Tuesday night her father's lawyer issued a statement.
"We are currently investigating the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina," said Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, lawyers for the performer.
Bobby Brown said in a statement, "We continue to request privacy in this matter. Please allow for our family to deal with this matter and give Bobbi Kristina the love and support she needs at this time."
After she was discovered unresponsive in her home in Roswell, an Atlanta suburb, she was rushed to the hospital where doctors placed her in a medically induced coma. As of late Monday, she remained on a ventilator in the intensive care unit, a source close to the family said.
The status of her brain function won't be known until the sedatives are reduced, the source told CNN.

"Bobbi Kristina is fighting for her life and is surrounded by immediate family. As her father already stated, we are asking you to honor our request for privacy during this difficult time," the Houston family said, thanking her supporters.
The source close to the family told CNN that Brown's eyes opened and closed a few times Monday, but that doctors told family members not to read too much into that movement.
Doctors were trying to reduce the sedatives to check Brown's brain function, but decided to keep her in the coma for now, the source said.
The source added that Brown had some seizures on Monday.
It was not immediately clear what medical significance these reported events have in Brown's case.

She "was not breathing" when a man identified as her husband found her Saturday morning inside her townhouse in the Atlanta suburb.
He called 911 and performed CPR until emergency crews arrived and took over, said police spokeswoman Lisa Holland.
The spokeswoman said when Brown was found, she was "unresponsive, meaning not breathing, no heartbeat."
In scanner traffic, emergency services could be heard describing an "ECHO-level response" -- urgent and life threatening -- with "possible cardiac arrest."
"Twenty-one-year-old female in the bathtub, facedown. PD's (police department's) en route."
Brown was taken to a local hospital, where "she is still alive and breathing. Other than that, I don't know her condition," Holland said over the weekend.
A source close to the family told CNN on Monday that Brown was in "really bad shape."
Everyone is "hoping for the best, preparing for the worst" and "praying for a miracle," the source said.
Nobody knows what caused Brown's unresponsiveness, Holland said, but police consider it a medical incident at this time. She said investigators had found nothing to indicate it was drug- or alcohol-related. The incident report referenced a drowning.
Police had been to Brown's residence recently. Somebody reported a fight there January 23, but nobody answered the door and officers found no evidence of an altercation, Holland said.

Almost three years ago, Whitney Houston was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel near Los Angeles, hours before she was to attend a pre-Grammy Awards party. A coroner ruled her February 11, 2012, death an accidental drowning, with heart disease and cocaine use listed as contributing factors.
Brown is her only child.
"She encourages me and inspires me," Houston once said of her daughter. "When I look at her eyes and I see myself, I go, 'OK. I can do this. I can do this.' "

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/03/e...houston-daughter-bobbi-kristina-hospitalized/

Whitney was more than just her mother; she was her best friend, the one she trusted the most and who loved her the most. The 3rd anniversary of Whitney's death is just a few days away and it seems Bobbi is having a hard time coping with such a huge loss. If she survives this I hope she sees a grief counselor to help her deal with the death of her mom. I feel sorry for her, sorry that she probably feels she's alone in this world, sorry that she probably wants to join her mother. :(

Agreed. Some of the posts in this thread are a bit rude and accusatory. There has been no evidence that substances were an issue here and that was the same accusation that happened after Michael's passing.

I do not know the details of this unfortunate situation. I truly hope she will recover and receive the help that is necessary for her to deal with her grief. Michael's daughter's situation is eerily similar to this young lady. It does not matter what method is used (a sharp object or a substance(s)); what matters is the person needs help for their grief and family members are not necessarily equipped with the professional tools necessary to help.

Report says that drs have said theres nothing they can do. So sad if true

Back