Got my heartbroken, and now I finally understand She's Out of My Life...

TheManinTheMirror

Proud Member
I had feelings for this one girl, I asked her out on a date, she said she isn't allowed to date and that I wouldn't want her. I told her the same thing, then she explained that this Summer she will be moving. I'm wrecked emotionally and now my depression is back. fml

I cried almost all night when I got home, she asked me if I was okay last night, and I lied. I'm a wreck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAooi660PVM

Last edited:
Awwww ((hugs)) TheManInTheMirror

what can we say to comfort you huh? that it will pass ? I dont think that one will work for you already ...but probably deep down inside you know that already ..we all know that time will heal but that doesnt mean, we have to go through hell before we get ourselves back together.

I wish you luck and hope you will soon be over it.
As for the depression ...you can always visit this place and get your mind on other things....it worked for me tho ;)

I know how you feel, i still love my ex... distance is a killer but my feeling's for her were true :( hope you feel better soon!

I hung out with a friend last night, I'm going to try and make this work for me and her. I want to hold her hand. I think when she leaves, like on the last day I see her, I'll kiss her on the cheek. :blush:

I hung out with a friend last night, I'm going to try and make this work for me and her. I want to hold her hand. I think when she leaves, like on the last day I see her, I'll kiss her on the cheek. :blush:

You go you :D

Think i'm gonna be with older women from now on, i don't mean ancient.. but like mid 30's ;)

Well that knock me out of the box.

If you love the person age is nothing but a number as long as you understand each others and be true to each others that all that matter love is build on trust.:)

Back