'Dirty Diana' which do you prefer?

Wembley vs New York vs Short Film

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zakk

Proud Member
This poll is simple, it's a multiple choice decision between three fantastic visual works of art. I choose the Madison Square Garden performance from 1988 with the short film in 2nd place.

I would go off pick, but I'm going for Wembley 1988.

Isn't the MSG one the one where he got the words wrong, but Steve Stevens joined him (it was available on iTunes)?

Isn't the MSG one the one where he got the words wrong, but Steve Stevens joined him (it was available on iTunes)?

Some sites say it was released in 2003... i think it's the March 4th show!

Official Short Film, even though it's highly edited. It was a genius move by Michael and it always has me going bonkers in the end (when he's doing the same lol). :punk:

I pick the video version. Since I have seen that one so many times. Back when we still had him. I never saw the New York performance one. I didn't know there was one. And I couldn't really enjoy the Wembley performance. Since I started to suffer a panic attack as I try to watch it. Thanks to my major depression I can no longer handle watching Michael any more.:( :boohoo

The official short film, although I LOVE the MSG performance!

I pick the video version. Since I have seen that one so many times. Back when we still had him. I never saw the New York performance one. I didn't know there was one. And I couldn't really enjoy the Wembley performance. Since I started to suffer a panic attack as I try to watch it. Thanks to my major depression I can no longer handle watching Michael any more.:( :boohoo

You can't handle watching any of his vids anymore? That's gotta be really rough...! You know what? I think Michael would truly want us all to really enjoy him, and keep enjoying him as we always had. No matter what the circumstances were :) I know it can be hard but keep that in mind.... good luck :eek:k:

Hmm, MSG maybe. Like Wembely too. - And of courde the official short film isn't bad either...

I like the mix of the msg audio because the synth is very loud in the mix.
But I rock out to Wembley audio in my car. So hard

I like the mix of the msg audio because the synth is very loud in the mix.
But I rock out to Wembley audio in my car. So hard

Me too, Wembley 88 has been in my car the last 2 months now.

Almost all the songs on Wembley better the originals.

Esp APOM, Billie Jean, MITM, DD, WDAN,

I don't think it's fair to compare a video/short film performance with a live performance of any song. The two things are quite different, usually. It's like comparing apples to watermelons. I enjoy each of the performances, for different reasons, but if forced to choose, it will always be the original video, for me. It's iconic....there's so much greatness on display there....it's like watching lightning in a bottle.

Back