A tribute to Michael Jackson: This is it

Zakk

Proud Member
Who remembers this beautiful dedication to Michael Jackson that first premiered on the official Vevo channel in 2009? i think it's gorgeous, and very respecting to Michael's history of charisma and earth shattering masterpieces. Directed by Spike Lee.

Starts at 2:52

Thanks for posting this Zakk, hadn''t seen this in years. Beautiful video, done with class.

Great video.

Why is it not on the official VEVO?

Damn... That ending got me.... Stupid onions!

Ohhhhh, now, now......smile, what's the use of crying? *hands Doggone some tissues*

Thanks for posting this Zakk, hadn''t seen this in years. Beautiful video, done with class.

I hadn't seen it either in quite some time. Spike is a wonderful film-maker and he proved it once again :) Still can't believe I have yet to see the Bad25 documentary. I feel kind of guilty about it. The one on OTW sure looks promising. Lots of luck to Spike and everyone else involved. Blessings!

The song featured in the tribute ain't all that bad either. One could say it's very, very special.

I am probably the only fan that hasn't seen This Is It yet. Nor am I ever going to. Just the thought of seeing it just upsets me so very badly. Which probably explains why I absolutely refuse to watch Hrithik Roshan's movie Bang Bang. Since that movie is a tribute to Michael. Hrithik even dance like Michael in that movie.

Back