Songs you loved but now rarely listen to

'One More Chance' :eek: will play it now, thank you for this thread.

I've recently been going over his whole catalogue after a long time of only listening to MJ every once in a while.

I'm kind of burned out on TDCAU at the moment. I love that song to death and will always consider it to be one of my all time favourites, but sometimes you need to take a break from a song you love because it's easy to take it for granted after several hundred listens.

I loved Beat It, but now it's one of those songs i just listen to when it's played in the radio.
Same with Dirty Diana.
Speechless is another song i rarely listen to now.

I've recently been going over his whole catalogue after a long time of only listening to MJ every once in a while.

I'm kind of burned out on TDCAU at the moment. I love that song to death and will always consider it to be one of my all time favourites, but sometimes you need to take a break from a song you love because it's easy to take it for granted after several hundred listens.

I agree, when i overhear audio of Michael i can become very bored... i have been listening to a lot of Wembley recently but right now it doesn't sound right at all, i'll probably watch the DVD in a few weeks though to be fair.

Last edited:
Pretty much everything on Thriller except for Human Nature and Lady In My Life. Way You Make Me Feel is great too, but it's overplayed on radio...even to this day. I usually don't listen to it at home much.

Have to say, I don't think there's any that I love that I rarely listen to. Mainly because I have my favourites within playlists so they usually come up when travelling.

There are many that I like that I haven't listened to for a long time and these are usually from Thriller, e.g. LIMY, HN.

I rarely play the big hits, Beat It, TWYMMF, Bad, Black or White - but they're not the ones I love anyway.

some that i'm playing right now:

* In The Back
* People Of The World
* I Am A Loser
* If You Don't Love Me
* We Be Ballin'
* Scared Of The Moon
* We've Had Enough

I haven't really listen to any of Michael's since summer of last year. My depression over what happen to him. Doesn't really allow me to listen to him all the time. So it is quite rare for me to listen to him. But unfortunately there are songs of his I used to so totally loved. Back when we still had him. But now those songs do not exist to me anymore.:( :boohoo Here is a list of his songs I can handle listening to. Only when my depression allows me to listen to them. But mostly anymore I would rather listen to my Christian and Bollywood/Hindi music. Over any other kind of music. Most especially Michael's music. Right now it is my Bollywood music is what I am listening to.

Who Is It
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Got The Hots
Abortion Papers
Free
Price Of Frame
Al Capone
Smooth Criminal
Dangerous
Torture
Stranger In Moscow
Dirty Diana
They Don't Care About Us
Beautiful Girl
The Way You L.O.V.E. Me
Bad
Remember The Time
In The Closet

These are some of the songs I have on both my MP3 and MP4 players. Songs from the J5 era I have totally lost the desire of ever listening to them again. I hate to say it. But it is true. You can blame my depression for that. When we still had him. I used to always listen to the J5 songs. Especially my very most favorite J5 song Maria. I used to so L.O.V.E. to think that song was about me. Since my middle name is Marie. I just so totally miss listening to that song.:( The song Torture is the closet to the J5 era I will listen to now.

Thriller, BAD and YRMW.

Don't get me wrong - I love these songs, but maybe I've just heard them too much or something - but I almost never hear them anymore really.

Back