Madonna suffers terrible fall..

It's not that terrible. That can happen to anyone. Michael suffered terrible fall.. this is just a fall.

I have seen people sharing it on other forums as if it's something funny, but I don't find it funny. Hope she's OK. People also make all kind of ageist remark about it as if it has anything to do with her age. It seems to me that cape was supposed to come off as the dancer pulled it but it was tied too tight and it did not.

I have seen people sharing it on other forums as if it's something funny, but I don't find it funny. Hope she's OK. People also make all kind of ageist remark about it as if it has anything to do with her age. It seems to me that cape was supposed to come off as the dancer pulled it but it was tied too tight and it did not.

I'm already seeing all of the memes showing up on facebook, and I think it's disgusting. If this happened to a non celebrity then people wouldn't be joking about this. They'd be sending that person their sympathy, but because it happened to a celebrity it's funny and okay to laugh at

If she was hurt then it wouldn't be funny. She got up almost immediately and continued singing. She's fine, it was not a serious fall (like MJ's fall was). That was not funny.

I'm already seeing all of the memes showing up on facebook, and I think it's disgusting. If this happened to a non celebrity then people wouldn't be joking about this. They'd be sending that person their sympathy, but because it happened to a celebrity it's funny and okay to laugh at

Absolutely agree with both of you. It's sad to see YouTube full of videos focusing only on the fall. The true essence of her performance was after. But, as usual, people focus on the sensational and trivial. The worthwhile story in all of this is that she got up and carried on like the complete pro she is. I truly hope she is ok.

essence.jpg

Went quite well with the survival spirit of the song. I can only :clap: her.

She's my second favourite artist after MJ so this was awful, I hope it works in her favour as it least it proves she was singing live & is a total pro.

Her new stuff sounds really good.

But yes the cape was tied too tight & couldn't undo it, so when the dancer tried to pull it off, she came with it.

She'll bounce back - she always does.

Back