Is this figure worth real money

kevin_1990

Proud Member
20150226_112656_zpsozbmkwew.jpg its still in the box not open i noticed on ebay people were selling it for 100's of pounds which i doubt it is worth and there just being stupid and hoping some idiot buys it or am i wrong.

how much is this toy worth cause if its value isent that much i cant wait to play with it lol but if its worth alot i would rather sell it on and buy one of the better dolls like the hot toys one.

the packaging is everything for the value.

kevin_1990;4077301 said:
View attachment 1211 its still in the box not open i noticed on ebay people were selling it for 100's of pounds which i doubt it is worth and there just being stupid and hoping some idiot buys it or am i wrong.

how much is this toy worth cause if its value isent that much i cant wait to play with it lol but if its worth alot i would rather sell it on and buy one of the better dolls like the hot toys one.

It is unlikely to be worth a very great deal if untouched and in the box, as there are so many of them in this condition. Very many collectors have kept them in 'as purchased' condition. Maybe they will be rarer in 50-60 years time...if you want to wait that long (or give the doll to your children).
I agree that you can buy nice boxed dolls from £20- £40 on ebay.

have bpught a Hot Toys Beat it figure.They are expensive for me.But this figure you have for 30 - 50 euros is very good

i just got the hot toys thriller figure in the post today i also bought the beat it one too still waiting on that though

Back