The One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn World-wide fan event, June 25th

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
The @OneRose4MJJ 2015 campaign just begun. Last year 15,607 roses were sent to Michael...

http://mjbliss.blogspot.de/2015/03/one-rose-for-michael-j-jackson-2015.html

It gives me great pleasure to announce for the 6th year the opening of the One Rose for Michael J. Jackson, Roses for June 25th 2015

Every rose represents a fans heart from all over the world, but together we are a blanket of LOVE celebrating his creative genius & legacy and Come together worldwide to show our love & gratitude and to pay that love forward in his name. A paypal account has been set up by One Rose for Michael J. Jackson

To purchase your roses for this years June 25th anniversary send your money via paypal to :eek:nerose4mjj@gmail.com
the price is $3.00 per long stem Freedom Red Rose

PLEASE NOTE: Every year the calculated cost per rose includes fees, money conversions, trucking costs, taxes and other costs. Once the mentioned fees are deducted any left over balance will go towards the purchase of additional roses.

On June 26th in keeping with Michaels message we pay it forward, a large % of the roses are donated to various charities as well as being placed for the children at Babyland and Lulabyeland in Forest Lawn.

Thank you all for your love & continued support
Be a part of this beautiful tradition which grows every year...
Will your Rose be there?

B9sAJ-JCAAAE8Iy.png:large

These pictures are just beautiful so much love for Michael i plan to be apart of this this year and every year.

Truly amazing isn't it. I hope it does even better this year.

Damn this looks so cool. Nice to see that there is still so much love for MJ all around the world. We can easily say that we are the best fanbase ever.

MJ Fans of So Cal @MJFansofSoCal · April 12th

Plz RT #OneRose4MJJ @MJJJusticePrjct Shamone! Sat,April 11th 5:25 pm EST, 2,039 Roses of LOVE ♥ Will Ur Rose B There?

CCXpSaqUIAA125L.png:large

MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct

Roses for Michael Jackson in JUNE.

All fans realize that this coming June will be 10th Anniversary of Michael's Vindication and complete exoneration in 2005.

We must also realize that the media is trying very hard to push back our commemoration of this VICTORY by focusing on other issues.

It is even more critical than ever to demonstrate the WORLD-WIDE respect, love and admiration of Michael Jackson.

What better VISUAL way than a blanket of Roses at Holly Terrace on June 25th?

"To Blanket someone means .. to show them you love them"

If you'd like to express your love - Each long stemmed Rose is $3
.இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Paypal address: onerose4mjj@gmail.com

Current Rose count As of Monday April 13th 10:20 pm EST - 2,172 Roses

Bought mine💖
Such a lovely thing to do for Michael and it benefits others.
X

I'm buying mine this weekend. I hope this year does well.
Their twitter account and blog seem a bit quiet. Are they actively campaigning?

Last edited:
I donated my 2 about 3 weeks ago. I do hope they get a lot, somehow don't think they will do as well as last year

11006453_10205244944335839_5557145923751740101_n.jpg

Roses growing at Passion Growers farm....beautiful!
Time to buy your Roses....

Friday May 8th 10:28 pm EST

Updated Rose Count 3516 Roses

Please join us in honoring Michael on June 25th, 2015
Paypal address: onerose4mjj@gmail.com
$3.00 per long stem Rose... a large % of Roses are donated to charities on June 26th in his name !

:heart:​

Hey guys! I live in LA and I would really, really like to be part of this group and help with the event. The facebook page doesn't have a lot of information. Where can I get in touch with you about this?

^oh, I hope you can join them!! I got to see a little of it thru the live stream last year and it was really lovely.

:ciao: reibish :heart:

There are a few ways to get involved with this amazing Group of Michael Angels for the One Rose Event at Forest Lawn !

First have you asked to join the FACEBOOK PAGE GROUP ?

From that request and Facebook page you should try to send a message to them directly through the Facebook Page and other pages they have Posted !

There also maybe a MJJC Family memeber that is already involved and will post more information here for you and all MJ Fans that would like to do the same ! Thank you barbee0715 for that reminder info !

When it get's closer to the date I am sure we will be given more information about locations and times they will arrive and begin to do the Rose Settings at the Holy Terrace !

We will try to keep you all updated as we possibly can for everyone that wants to be involved can be involved !

:dancing:

Thank you for your post :group:

Hey guys! I live in LA and I would really, really like to be part of this group and help with the event. The facebook page doesn't have a lot of information. Where can I get in touch with you about this?

This will be the 6th tribute to Michael. This event is place a tribute ad in a L.A. newspaper as well as place 2192 roses INSIDE Holly Terrace next to Michael, to symbolize the days we are missing MIchael. What better way than with roses, the symbol of LOVE
You may contribute whatever amount you wish to the tribute ad and roses will be $4 each
paypal is: missingMichael1000days@yahoo.
comhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1563099147298013/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1563099147298013/
11182668_1056285784386451_9080674675496587773_o.jpg

Back