Maureen McCormick(Brady Bunch) talks about teen love Michael Jackson

barbee0715

Proud Member
Wasn't sure of a good spot to post this-but a lot of stories ran this week about this. Guess she's on "I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out of Here" and I think that runs in the UK.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-interest-michael-jackson-115030900566_1.html

Maureen McCormick has opened up about dating her teenage love interest Michael Jackson.

The 58-year-old actress told her fellow campmates on 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!' that the duo used to go roller skating, held hands, kiss on the cheeks, never on the lips and she used to go over to their house all the time, News.com.au reported.

McCormick was two years older than Jackson, who was about 12 when they dated and both were big stars in their own right.

She explained that Jackson was so cute, he loved their show 'The Brady Bunch,' and was so sweet and very shy and just in wonderment at so many things, adding that she thinks he was very in a different world because she doesn't think he could go out really because he probably would just get mauled.

McCormick, who says the pair never officially broke up and that she went on to date a million other people, added that Jackson's music has always been some of her favourite. She grew up with the Jacksons and used to hang at the house and hang out with Jackson, who died at the age of 50 in 2009.

She recalled that the pair would talk a lot, dream a lot and admired each other.

I used to watch The Brady Bunch all the time back in the 70s. :yes: I never knew Michael and she had such a sweet relationship. {Marcia, Marcia, Marcia and Michael, Michael, Michael :lol:}

Back