Is it possible to find a sponsor here or to receive some donations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicgirl

Proud Member
Or is this forum full of only schoolchildren, students, unemployed and housewives or of those who are striving to survive themselves?
I am in the difficult situation, my son is very often ill and due to it is not possible to work, he gets ill every 10 days or so for another 2 weeks and so on and so forth. I live in Russia. There is no alimony, no social help, I am a single mother and there is nobody else to look after a child especially when he gets ill with high fever about 40 which lasts for a week. There are also no relatives to help. We have almost no money left now.

Do you use facebook? How much would you need? Are your son diagnosed with something? There is a possibility to start something to help you on facebook. But more information would be good.

my son is not diagnosed with anything. He is just small, so his immune system is not so strong as one of the grown-up. Are you going to start something on facebook? because I have account at facebook, but there are mostly people everywhere not willing to help anybody, they just like adding unknown people as friends and use it for entertainment to share photos, to show off, to place something fun, jokes, games, adding some sexy pictures or watching some sexy pictures or placing some quotes. I don't think facebook is an appropriate place. I need at least 600 dollars every month, not once, untill my son grows up and goes to school and can stay at home alone. He is 4 now.

Not many people are going to give money to a unknown person on internet. If you really need money some place like Facebook could be the right place

Several times have I been involved donating money through facebook. I have not started a page like that myself, but have donated. It can be about helping a animal, a person who have been robbed, a child etc.

Thread closed: We understand the difficult situation you are in, but soliciting is against MJJC rules. There are many websites that allow or even specialize in fundraising. You can try one of those and you may link to your campaign in your signature, but you cannot ask for money on MJJC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back