A Michael Appreciation Post

Invincible2k1

Proud Member
Have you ever had someone speak to your heart and to your spirit? I mean REALLY speak to it? You just feel it so deep within that it's almost unbelievable. Michael does that to me. His music hits me right square in the feels-box (lol) all the time. Right down to the bone. Tonight, as I listened to the end of his HIStory album, it's like my heart began to swell or something. I can still feel it now. When I heard Smile, my heart felt it the most. It was quite invested. So invested, in fact, I had to stop studying and just listen. I felt him in that song so much I almost swore my speakers were going to come alive and he'd pop out through them! I was almost waiting for it! :rofl: I just can't explain how much I appreciate his work and his voice and his talent. Have you ever thanked God for a person's life? I don't remember if I have, but I certainly thank Him for everybody that's influenced my life and for making Michael, well, Michael lol. It's always songs like Smile, Keep the Faith, or We've Had Enough (and many more) that causes the strings of my heart to vibrate with every note. That voice :wub: It's sooooooo very beautiful :wub:

Michael we appreciate You. We do
th

Beautiful thread indeed :clapping:

Yep, I feel really Blessed :angel:to have Michael in my life. He showed me how life can be beautiful.
I wholeheartedly appreciate Michael for his light, his courage, his wisdom and simply for being the wonderful human being he is. :clap:

Loveyou_zps89bbb2cd.jpg

Thanks y'all! :D Daryll, I agree with you for sure! I'm glad to have had to the chance to live and be old enough to remember him while he was living. I only wish I had started appreciating him sooner! I've never seen someone quite as lovely as he. :wub:

Back