Shake Your Body Down Vs Working Day And Night (Live)

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Two highly long, energetic performances of two songs from the "Disco Era" both with their own quirks and specialities. Which one do you favor?

635028_1296899545728_full.jpg

[youtube]NCTEXAtzNTQ[/youtube]

victory999.jpg

[youtube]xQt4sSsKi5c[/youtube]

Working Day And Night. I love the built up, and I love the magic trick at the end where he vanished, and then appears on the cherry picker for Beat It

WDAN - love it fast & furious.

The change in the crowd is noticable though, not as well known as his other stuff.

And ten minutes for one song that wasn't a single is maybe a little self indulgent :)

It is the one point in both tours where I wish it was 2 minutes shorter.

Can't choose. But Yokohama Shake Yout Body is one of my fave performances.

Shake_your_body_by_ultrastjarna.gif

Can't choose. But Yokohama Shake Yout Body is one of my fave performances.

Shake_your_body_by_ultrastjarna.gif

Yeah it's really hard! I love the choreography for WDNA so much but there is just something about SYBDTG. The way he interacts with the audience and the improv sections are just amazing. SYBDTG from Brisbane sounds really great. He was really, really feeling it in that show

Yeah, that's tough. Both are really awesome. I could watch both performances endlessly. I pick Shake Your Body (Shake your bato) :p, with the dance off, all the sweating, how he breaks into DSTYGE, shoveling the funk. Both performances get me pumped though.

Yeah, that's tough. Both are really awesome. I could watch both performances endlessly. I pick Shake Your Body (Shake your bato) :p, with the dance off, all the sweating, how he breaks into DSTYGE, shoveling the funk. Both performances get me pumped though.

That's it, I'm sold! Shake Your Body it is!

Both have the potential to get you off your butt :) But I'd go with Shake Your Body this time.

Very difficult.

I think I will have to go with WDAN. - The song is great. - All the breakdowns, then it starts again. The energy is crazy.

what the heck did he mean ' good nite everybody!!!!' i was just gettin started after he ripped off his shirt, dang!!!

what the heck did he mean ' good nite everybody!!!!' i was just gettin started after he ripped off his shirt, dang!!!

Hey! this is actually something I wanted to bring up. He always did that. On Triumph Tour and Victory he said goodnight everybody after Lovely One and on the 1st leg of bad he did it during SYBD and the 2nd leg of Bad he sometimes said it during Bad.

Both are great, but I'm going with Workin' Day & Night.

The "I ain't workin'!" part is everything.

Back