"I don't do dirty dancing" - new Black or White behind the scenes

Great footage! I always love seeing Behind the Scenes footage, thank you for sharing :D

Never had a clue Michael was dancing to Dangerous during the Panther Dance either!

"I don't do dirty dancing".

Gurl, plz.

hah, hours and hours of this stuff is locked up somewhere :(
i wanna watch everything

If they make Dangerous documentary I really hope they use a lot of behind the scenes material like this.

"Could you grab your nuts some more" lol that had me laughing out loud. Great footage, I hope it all will be available one day

"I don't do dirty dancing..." Yeah. The panther dance is reserved for church service on Easter Sunday lol. :smilerolleyes: I mean, I wouldn't call it "dirty", but it was definitely............ suggestive lol.

Steady my heart!!!!

That was ridiculously adorbs.

Landis is hilarious. "Excuse me, was I doing it? Was I imagining that he was grabbing his nuts??" LMAO

So fascinating seeing, in just this small bit of footage, how people worked together. And the dynamics. How MJ was schooling folks in his gentle way "It's an expression, I know exactly what he's talking about" and how he took feedback from others too.

And the extended version!!! I LOVE how animated everyone is about the shot, you can tell everyone just loves the job they're doing and they're just excited/happy overall, including MJ. So cool to see...inspiring too. Imagine if everyone had that kind of attitude with their work, and you just kinda had that creative, productive, thriving atmosphere.

Great thing to see to start my day lol

Last edited:
The estate can delete this video? They never excluded videos backstage of 'Black or White'

I understand that some people had this video but never leaked.

This is why the estate piss me off, they should be releasing footage like this. But no, we have to settle for leaks in low quality. They're dumb as ****, they need to get a grip. And handle thing's better for a start.

This is why the estate piss me off, they should be releasing footage like this. But no, we have to settle for leaks in low quality. They're dumb as ****, they need to get a grip. And handle thing's better for a start.

You know, it's pretty ironic for someone who gets annoyed when people bring negativity into his threads to come into this thread and only bring negativity into this thread of positive discussion.

All I can honestly say to you Zakk and other fans is patience. We've received many hours and hours of new material - video and audio - since Michael has passed and there will certainly be countless more hours of material to come. We've gotten so much new material over the first 5-6 years after his death, more than any other artist has after their death tbqh. As Michael liked to say, "the best is yet to come". Just relish in the 3 and a half minutes of new Michael, relax and enjoy life man ^_^

^^ I'm being negative towards the estate, not the volume of footage that is coming... it's not really worth watching, especially when i enjoy viewing footage on projectors!

When they could have used this? They haven't released Dangerous documentary yet. You expect them to just upload footage like this to youtube?

When they could have used this? They haven't released Dangerous documentary yet. You expect them to just upload footage like this to youtube?

No, YouTube is crap. I mean Making of Documentary Blu-Ray set, featuring backstage and behind the scenes footage for his short films. I don't care about shoddy interviews, just give us pure Michael.

No, YouTube is crap. I mean Making of Documentary Blu-Ray set, featuring backstage and behind the scenes footage for his short films. I don't care about shoddy interviews, just give us pure Michael.

I don't think they would use raw footage. They might make behind the scenes documentary from it but I don't expect them to just include unedited footage.

I don't think they would use raw footage. They might make behind the scenes documentary from it but I don't expect them to just include unedited footage.

Well they should, Michael's art is integral and i'm sure many wouldn't give two thought's about newly conducted interviews. Sure take some from the set, but don't include any irrelevant thing's. Something like THIS IS IT, but leaving nothing important out.

I'd love to have unedited footage. I could watch Michael all day long, LOL. But I think something like that is for a collectors' label.

Damn...he's speaking voice never changed. Close your eyes and listen to his voice as they were slowing down/speeding up the scene...it sounds like 1977 Molly Meldrum interview. This was so adorable. I love Michael and John's relationship

It's fantastic! I could also watch this type of footage for days on end. It was at a great point in his career & he looked brilliant. It makes me excited for a Dangerous documentary at some point or better yet, like Respect said, the idea of a collectors label as this type of footage is probably only going to appeal to the hardcore fans.

I'd love to have unedited footage. I could watch Michael all day long, LOL. But I think something like that is for a collectors' label.

so you'd rather have 2 hours of interviews and 7 minutes of archive footage?

^^ I'm being negative towards the estate, not the volume of footage that is coming... it's not really worth watching, especially when i enjoy viewing footage on projectors!
ALL stuff like this is worth watching. Load it on YouTube until they have time to put it on a real documentary.
I love how Vincent is so into this and excited. John always seems to be just joking around and not working.

How couldn't I adore him!? Even his in embarrassment Michael is absolutely adorable! :girl_in_love: I'd rather watch 2 or 3 hours of Michael in behind the scenes footage than talking heads who most of the times are not relevant or never worked with him.

11078054_815720431830192_1136895911177960190_o.jpg

ALL stuff like this is worth watching. Load it on YouTube until they have time to put it on a real documentary.
I love how Vincent is so into this and excited. John always seems to be just joking around and not working.

you can't even see Michael's face in some shots. What's the point?

Back