human nature extra vocals

Oh my GOD! :eek: Thanks for sharing, I HOPE we'll get the original soon (judging by the comments, they haven't leaked yet, right?), 'cause listening to his gorgeous voice getting drowned out in that awful mix made me cringe tbh :no:

^thanks Respect, I've never heard that before! This mix is better, apart from the weird.. lightsaber sounds:laugh: I just wonder why he has this stuff, and why they don't just release it in it's original state?

So annoying, why can't the estate just release the 'Original Studio Masters' for the fans?

^^ Zakk, you've been in a anti tirade against the estate in your posts lately. Relax, no need to bring that negative energy in every thread and derail it.

Thanks for the share, sounds amazing! I could listen to this man all day.

lol what a mess (this remix)

Just another poser... "I can't remix, but look what I got and you don't." :D

WOW - absolutely terrible mix...

Sweet vocals. - I would love to hear the masters. - And demo versions of HN would be like a dream come true.

But this repeative beat it really bad. - He should just have released the vocals.

That's a good idea Zakk. Send them an email!!!

Thanks, it can be released at any time.. it's not unpublished material or anything and it would be respecting Michael's vision...

Sorry, cannot listen to that mess, extra vocals or not.

The remix itself is actually not that bad, in my opinion (keep in mind, this is a work in progress...I think). However, I would much prefer to just listen to the song without the extra beats.

Is it possible there is a demo of 'lady in my life'? i would really really really love to hear that

can someone message the guy how he got the stuff

its annoying to think about the potential of the harmony section of the kon get on the floor mix without the lightsaber sounds and now ill never know

Last edited:
And it's annoying that this guy had this stuff and is ruining it with his remixes.
I love hearing it anyway, but I'm trying to hear thru his stuff.

Is it possible there is a demo of 'lady in my life'? i would really really really love to hear that

can someone message the guy how he got the stuff

its annoying to think about the potential of the harmony section of the kon get on the floor mix without the lightsaber sounds and now ill never know

Have you listened to the official Rod Temperton long version with the extra verse? Brilliant.

Tis' wonderful indeed, loved hearing that new verse first time around

Back