Schmaze - Kickstarter

Dangerous1991

Proud Member
Afternoon All,

Posting this on behalf of a good friend of mine, starting the below for anyone interested or would like to back this kickstarter campaign - All appreciated

------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon All

How many of your friends are because of a love of sport? If the answer is lots please read on.

I have developed a unique soft toy sports range for children designed specifically with play in mind called Schmaze.

Have you ever wanted to buy a meaningful gift for a child that can actually be used and has some personal meaning?

You can now buy someone their first pair of boots, their first bat etc. Schmaze aims to get children playing and interested in sports at an earlier age; developing confidence, discipline and social skills in children, whilst providing hours of fun!

There are two ranges,

'My First' is for newborns and young babies and is designed to help stimulate sensory functions through different sounding rattles and is also a perfect present for sports enthusiastic parents!

The 'Softer Side' range is for 18 months+ and aims to stimulate development of personal skills including, but not limited to communication, hand-eye coordination, team work and confidence. There is more information on our website www.schmaze.com

Unfortunately retailers do not believe that sport is a big market, I need your help to prove them wrong.

Schmaze is currently launching via Kickstarter and can be found at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/27932896/schmaze-toys/posts . I need backers to hit the target and make that first order but most importantly to show retailers that there is a market for sports toys/fans.

Why should YOU back this campaign?
1. You will receive a limited edition sports soft toy of your choice (or several, if you chose this tier!).
2. You will be giving a child the gift of sport; encouraging skill, confidence and ability from a much earlier age.
3. You will be encouraging parent / child and friend / child interaction and bonding, solidifying the importance of strong relationships from a young age
4. Your gift will help to get kids off the sofa and interested in active play. The soft nature of these toys means that they can be used in any environment (and any room in the house!).
5. You will be a part of a brand new and innovative idea. Schmaze is the first of its kind, targeting development through active play and enjoyment of sport.

Please check out the campaign and if you also believe that sport is important from day one, please spread the word and back the underdog.

Many Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------

Back