MJ Live in Tel Aviv 1993- GottaHaveRocknRoll

It's an amateur tape, but the quality is extremely good. And it's about 4 minutes.

Thanks. Embedding it.

This has to come from the Cascios, IMO.

Thanks for this, amazing quality and clarity- but god... there isn't enough money in the world anyone could give me to hold a video camera for the duration of a Michael Jackson concert!

Interesting how you see a film camera right at the end...

The A** on that girl from Buenos Aires tho :wub:

Haha, Argentina and Israeli chicks huh.

leo-sticky.jpg

Wonderful footage. Always makes me sad though, seeing footage from this late in the Dangerous Tour....

5 days until the auction ends. Still no bids at the moment. Praying a non collector fan buys this and decides to leak it afterwards.

Would be cool to see a montage of Buenos Aires/Tel Aviv.. The resolution is the same & some of the angles on the amateur are better than the pro shots from BA :D

I believe it's the full show and 75 minutes of home videos

I love how wonderful footage like this keeps apearing.

Makes it good to be a MJ fan. - Even though MJ is dead - and even though most of his shows was before technology kicked in we still get some amateur footage like this.

Imagine all the 1000 of hours of amateaur footage we would have gotten from TII had they happend. - Everyone had iPhones and other mobiles with great cameras in 2009. - And some very small HD recording cameras too.

We could have gotten so much priceless and wonderful footage. - Official DVD/Blu-Ray releases etc. etc.

I really don't think I will ever get over MJ's dead. - He should have lived soo many more years. :(

So the auction had ended, perhaps we lost the chance to ever see this in full ? :(

I'd only be interested in the 45 minutes of backstage! Would be a nice addition to the Pro Buenos Aires tape we have

Back