Funniest This Is It moments

analogue

Proud Member
My favourite funny moment was when Michael was on the cherry picker and says ''Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee''

What are you favourites?

The funny dance move at the beginning of Human Nature. :D

Also in TWYMMF he drops his glassed but catches them in time:

Around 0:50 when he does the spin.

On the special features, behind the scenes with the crew. looking forward to the unseen performances & backstage glimpses (if they come)

That momment during J5 medley where he says "it feels like someone is shoving their fist into my ears" lol. that was pretty funny

This one is not exactly funny but I love how he says to the band in the middle of WBSS, "it's funkier, I'm not feeling that part enough." And then he beatboxes the base guitar.

When Michael sings "water, water" at the end of Billie Jean.

And how he was kind of pissed because they made him sing the way he sang IJCSLY, "Why do you do this to me? You know I shouldn't be singing right now..."

The little arm waving dance move in Human Nature always has me scratching my head... I simply don't know what the hell he's doing, haha!

For some reason I find myself giggling when the band stops playing too early during The Way You Make Me Feel, he spins around and goes, "One more time... you really turn... that's why we have rehearsal!"

When he cracks and repeats what MB said "more booty"

:rollin:

and "Orteeeega Orteeee-ga"

Last edited:
I'd just like to say, in addition to the unseen performances and behind the scenes... It would be nice to have more footage of Michael viewing the auditon and meeting the dancers for the first time

^^Ditto.

My personal favorite is the bit where MJ sings Todo Mi Amor Eres Tú seemingly out of nowhere. When Kenny gets excited exclaiming "¡Oh, español!" and stuff, he looks a little shy but cheeky too lol.

Beluga2805;4085591 said:
^^Ditto.

My personal favorite is the bit where MJ sings Todo Mi Amor Eres Tú seemingly out of nowhere. When Kenny gets excited exclaiming "¡Oh, español!" and stuff, he looks a little shy but cheeky too lol.

Yes, and then he said "this is for your people" to Ortega, LOL :D

Perhaps he was planning to perform the Spanish version if he had planned to go to Spain? What could have been, some say... What shouldn't have been at all... I'm split both ways, he deserved peace... But how could you not be excited at the prospect of the greatest artist performing one last time... I'm glad with the documentary, we can see how ready & focused he was. It just deserves to be experienced in a broader and more substantial way...

What's great about This Is It is that people got a chance to see the real Michael Jackson. And not the tabloid version of Michael Jackson.

I've seen people who weren't really fans say that after watching This Is It they saw Michael as a nice guy with a good sense of humour.

What's great about This Is It is that people got a chance to see the real Michael Jackson. And not the tabloid version of Michael Jackson.

I've seen people who weren't really fans say that after watching This Is It they saw Michael as a nice guy with a good sense of humour.
For me, that's what made TII such sheer pleasure. Not just his glorious voice, but how funny he was. We didn't get to see that side of him for so many years.

I watched a tv review with A.O. Scott and Michael Phillips (who took Siskel and Eberts place) and they were cracking up at Michael's sense of humor all through it.

Beluga2805;4085591 said:

He does look shy and cheeky while singing that, doesn't he? Something like this------->:big_boss: oh wait, those aren't exactly the trademarks of someone either shy or cheeky. Maybe this smiley will do :blush:

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4085602 said:
^^But he sang "a mi amor eres tú," instead of "todo." So cute and adorable! :giggle: :girl_in_love:

Cute and adorable indeed, especially when he did things seemingly out of nowhere and without any particular rhyme or reason.......

barbee0715;4085664 said:
For me, that's what made TII such sheer pleasure. Not just his glorious voice, but how funny he was. We didn't get to see that side of him for so many years.

I watched a tv review with A.O. Scott and Michael Phillips (who took Siskel and Eberts place) and they were cracking up at Michael's sense of humor all through it.

Absolutely, that funny side of his had been missing in action for far too long.

analogue;4085662 said:

And who could ask for anything more from the wider public??? The entire world shouldn't be expected to embrace his every last commercial output and artistic offering, but it would sure be nice if they didn't perceive him as a complete monster either, such as the one presented by the tabloids in the caricature they made of his life.

Last edited:
[youtube]VoaZS_EOy90[/youtube]

MJ as the credits come to an end. lol

There should have been much more of this stuff. - MJ in charge - giving instructions - he totally owns the stage, he know exactly how he wants everything. - So great to see!

Agreed!

Back