easter

Proud Member
Michael and Camera On the stage.

Pretty moments on stage

I love you more too~!!!

:)

Last edited:
^^^Classic :hysterical:

Not just the words, but his attitude. He's even trying (and mildly succeeding :p) to get his Italian groove on there with that hand gesture :giggle:

The little girl is this is so priceless. I love how when she runs up to him a 3rd time, he smiles at her like "Oh, your back again".

The little girl is this is so priceless. I love how when she runs up to him a 3rd time, he smiles at her like "Oh, your back again".

That kid is sooooo happy! I would be too! The kid made MJ happy too. You can really see how happy MJ gets because of children. Such a shame that most of the people misunderstand him...

I'm sure these first 2 videos are on Youtube, so, for comedic videos, I always remember the Invincible signing when he couldn't hear the girl ask if he'll marry her, and his response after finding out and putting the ring on smartmouthingly being, "see you at the wedding." I also like in one of his depositions he mentions his money comes from leasing the cows in Neverland and the interviewer thinks he'd lost his dang mind.

For real life matters that also showed his incredible intelligence that the public often didn't see, I really really like his 2002 Anti Racism Speech he did in Harlem.

Back