Moving, and look what is in my backyard! :)

reibish

Proud Member
So, I moved to California in December (yay!) and after a few brief stays in temporary places while I settled in, I finally put a deposit down on a place in Hollywood/Weho!

I live ONE BLOCK from this! Well, I will, come June 1 :)

11168452_968742179826678_155016254243607_n.jpg

You're beautiful, and I sure am jealous :')

Congratulations on your new home and being so close to Michael sites in California. :heart:

Thanks, guys! It's pretty cool living here - since there is just so much going on in entertainment here, it seems like this city lives and breathes MJ! There's always something around to see or do.

Congratulations and I'm jealous too! :). That's got to be the coolest pix I've ever seen because it's so REAL. I've only seen the school in professional pix or film.
Can't imagine seeing it or living close by. Did you pick the neighborhood bc of the school or was that just a freaky chance?
Quite amazing.

Congratulations and I'm jealous too! :). That's got to be the coolest pix I've ever seen because it's so REAL. I've only seen the school in professional pix or film.
Can't imagine seeing it or living close by. Did you pick the neighborhood bc of the school or was that just a freaky chance?
Quite amazing.

I'm glad you like it! I didn't want to get any closer because it was a weekday and school was in session. It's a tiny campus!

Honestly, when I've been looking for places I didn't even bother to look in Hollywood because it's very expensive and quite often just gross and in disrepair. I also wasn't looking for the next neighorhood over, West Hollywood, because it is also expensive and a bit too far for my usual commute. But for the price I got on the place and its amenities, and that it's super nice and in a great part of the neighborhood, I applied and got it the same day, and it was just too good to pass up. When I checked it on the map I saw Gardner St Elementary and it barely clicked - I remember thinking "Oh yeah, that place..." and didn't think anything else because I was so busy. Later, after I got home, I was like OMG IT WAS THAT PLACE! :)

So yeah it just more or less happened to be by chance.

Lucky you! You'll have to keep us updated on what else you come across. :)

Oh there is TONS of stuff to see and do. The night before I stopped here, I'd taken my friend to see the Thriller house in Echo park.

11220810_10153242359549029_723408057065883568_n.jpg

10392284_10153242359514029_5236327793569973042_n.jpg

Back