We are the world and we love Michael jackson

MIST

Proud Member
We are Germans. We are Armenians. French, Italian, Russian, American, Asian, African... many other nationalities. We are Christians, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu. We are black, we are white. We are a community of some many differences, so complex and yet so simple.
And we need MJJC

If it wasn´t for fans posting things here on MJJC I wouldn´t have known for example how TDCAU was used as a protestsong, that NATO foreign ministers sing "We are the World".
I´ve learned many things .."Boy Is That Girl With You" I didn´t know it means it´s a black boy with a white girl before someone wrote about it.

I think there is much to discover about Michael, music and other things in the future and sometimes you need a place to go to when you miss him, want to discuss new projects whenever they come.

We need to keep MJJC.. I understand donations are much needed..

Right. It would be sad to find out one day that the forum closed down. So please everyone who can afford giving just 10 dollars (or more of course) do it if you do not want the forum to close down soon.

It´s beautiful with roses for Michael but it would be sad if Michael´s biggest fanforum would close.
10 dollars are less then 4 roses..
It´s really up to us..we can´t wait for someone else to do it.
How would you feel if this place is closed before Michael´s birthday?

Last edited:
Back