Doggone is in the HOTseat

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello Emre :ciao:

Okay some 'easy' questions to hit off, hey!

What's your favorite color?

What is your favorite food?

Your worst dinner?

What would be your dream job?

Don't forget to pop into the fellow HOTseats :D

Enjoy!

What's your favorite color?
BLUE!

What is your favorite food?

Turkish dolma, sarma, mant? and iskender kebab. :)

Your worst dinner?

I can't think of a dinner that I don't like. I eat almost everything :p

What would be your dream job?

Airline pilot. Ever since I was little I wanted to work in the aviation industry. First it was flight attendant and then pilot. But being a pilot is going to be real hard for me.

I am going to return your question and ask what annoys you ?the most? :D

Why is Michael one of your favorite artist?

Because of his artistry, care for the planet and human race, his sweetness. But also his battle against racism and injustice. And last but not least because he's bad ass. :D

Because of his artistry, care for the planet and human race, his sweetness. But also his battle against racism and injustice. And last but not least because he's bad ass. :D

Haha! Definitely! :D

So focussing more on you, what's the most interesting thing happening in your life currently?

Haha! Definitely! :D

So focussing more on you, what's the most interesting thing happening in your life currently?

Damn this is 1 tricky question... Uhm I would say that I'm finally dling better at school? Haha, I dont know. My life is boring! :p

Damn this is 1 tricky question... Uhm I would say that I'm finally dling better at school? Haha, I dont know. My life is boring! :p

:rofl: Same! Especially since I'm on summer break now!

Alright, here's some random questions:

What would you like to accomplish in life?

If you had a movie made about you, which celebrity would play you?

What sounds do you like to hear the most?

:rofl: Same! Especially since I'm on summer break now!

Alright, here's some random questions:

What would you like to accomplish in life?

If you had a movie made about you, which celebrity would play you?

What sounds do you like to hear the most?

What I would like to accomplish is getting my diploma. And being a pilot one day. :D Gosh I really that will happen...

Haha you're coming up with the most original questions I have to say! I like it!
A movie about me...? I think that would be Johnny Depp. He would do the crazy things I do :D

The sound of nature. Especially the animals hearing in the nature. Not any nature. But nature like in they have in Canada.

Keep on coming with your questions! I love 'em! :D

Hey there!

What is the craziest thing you've ever done? :D

What I would like to accomplish is getting my diploma. And being a pilot one day. :D Gosh I really that will happen...

Haha you're coming up with the most original questions I have to say! I like it!
A movie about me...? I think that would be Johnny Depp. He would do the crazy things I do :D

The sound of nature. Especially the animals hearing in the nature. Not any nature. But nature like in they have in Canada.

Keep on coming with your questions! I love 'em! :D

Hehe, why thanks! I can't take credit though. I googled them! :rofl:

Getting your diploma is always a great accomplishment! I got a little while to go so I can get mine. Three more years!:timer: Are you going to be a high school or a college graduate?

That's awesome you want to be a pilot. Do you hope to do it for the military or a commercial airline?

Johnny Depp's a nice choice! I like a lot of his work, especially the stuff he does with Tim Burton (which is almost everything, lol). What is/are your favorite character(s) he's played?

Lastly, what is your favorite non-Jackson related album (if you have one)?

MORE questions ;)

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

The toy you most treasure?

Hey there!

What is the craziest thing you've ever done? :D

The craziest thing I've ever done... I need to think about this haha...

Hehe, why thanks! I can't take credit though. I googled them! :rofl:

Getting your diploma is always a great accomplishment! I got a little while to go so I can get mine. Three more years!:timer: Are you going to be a high school or a college graduate?

That's awesome you want to be a pilot. Do you hope to do it for the military or a commercial airline?

Johnny Depp's a nice choice! I like a lot of his work, especially the stuff he does with Tim Burton (which is almost everything, lol). What is/are your favorite character(s) he's played?

Lastly, what is your favorite non-Jackson related album (if you have one)?

I'm doing college at The Hague University. I have 3 more years left too... And you? What are you studying? :D

I wanna be an airline pilot. But that won't happen. My math and physics knowledge is so damn poor..

My favorite non-Jackson album is Discovery from Daft Punk. I love that album :D

MORE questions ;)

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

The toy you most treasure?

- Eating. I love eating.

- To continue my study or to stop and accept a great job offer I got.

-My Playstation 3. I. LOVE. my. PLAYSTATION!

The craziest thing I've ever done... I need to think about this haha...

I'm doing college at The Hague University. I have 3 more years left too... And you? What are you studying? :D

I wanna be an airline pilot. But that won't happen. My math and physics knowledge is so damn poor..

My favorite non-Jackson album is Discovery from Daft Punk. I love that album :D

I'm in college also at a school called Baylor University and I'm studying psychology (now. I just recently changed my major, lol).

Don't give up on your dreams though! You'll just have to work extra hard, but it'll be worth it once you achieve what you want!

Nice! I've never really listened to Daft Punk, but Get Lucky is pretty great :) Oh, and Xbox is better :D :rofl:

Okay, more questions!

What are your favorite desserts?

What kind of video games do you like to play?

What's your favorite short film by Michael and why?

What attracts you in wanting to becoming a pilot?

Do you have other dreams you'd like to see fullfilled?

What do you usually do on a Sunday?

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Last edited:
Back