2007 timeline?

reibish

Proud Member
Okay, so this is random, but I wasn't sure which sub-forum to put it in.

I know there is a website that has a timeline of Michael's whereabouts, but unfortunately the timeframe I'm looking for isn't very complete. I don't have my books with me so I can't place timelines of when he was living in Ireland, Virginia, Nevada, etc...

I need to know what he was doing/where he was in October 2007! There was a very interesting experience I had then, I have only spoken about it to other fans like twice, and I don't talk about it often because a) it's not very eventful and b) part of me doesn't want to know if it wasn't real.

I know he was mostly chilling out at that point, and the Vibe article came out the next month but I think they did that interview during the summer? Maybe?

Anyway, any help on this would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks!

I agree he looked absolutely amazing in 2007. I remember when I saw the Vibe cover. I thought to myself that he looked really good, happy, and healthy with all things considered.

If he was in the States that often in 07 then I might be right. Eeeeee.

Thank you!

Michael left Ireland in December 2006 and then lived in Vegas and sometimes spotted in LA.

December 24, 2006 - Shopping at Ceasers Palace
December 30, 2006 - James Brown Funeral
January 27, 2007 - Meeting with Kenny Ortega, Simon Fuller & Robin Leach @ Wynn in Las Vegas
Febuary 1, 2007 - Michael's children were spotted shopping with their nanny Grace
February 3, 2007 - Michael and his children saw "Beatles Love" at The Mirage in Las Vegas
February 2007 - Went to see Florian Zimmer's show
March 4-14 - Japan visit
March 14-21 - London visit
March 21, 2007 - back to USA spotted at LAX Airport
April 3, 2007 - Shopping with Paris for her birthday at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas
May 22, 2007 - Heathrow Airport in London, May 26 - Prince Azim birthday party
June 1, 2007 - Lax Airport, Los Angeles
September-October 2007 - L'uomo Vouge & Ebony photoshoot, Went to see The Lion King musical at Minskoff Theatre (NY)
November 2007 - Michael and his children landed in LA, Novemeber 8th - Jessie Jackson's birthday (Beverly Hilton Hotel)
November 15, 2007 - shopping @ Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles
November 30, 2007 - Shopping in Sharper Image, Beverly Hills

That's what I have based on the pictures & folders I saved back then so it's not the complete timeline if you're looking for business meetings and things like that.

Last edited:
Thank you for the clarification! My comp died a few months ago and so I'm using a chromebook and have very few details, bawh. Some things I knew for sure, others I couldn't remember.

January 27, 2007 - Meeting with Kenny Ortega, Simon Fuller & Robin Leach @ Wynn in Las Vegas

I'm curious as to whether this meeting included any concept/brainstorming/very loose chatter of TII. However, the Colony Capital deal didn't go down until a year later, and then it was understood that he'd have to generate cash by performing and releasing music posthaste, and I don't think it was any big plan before then. God, so frustrating I don't have my books for reference right now, lol.

But if there was, then it's entirely possible that what I saw was real. Eeeee!

Last edited:
Back