Your favorite Pepsi commercial/song remake

Your Favorite Pepsi commercial/song remake

• Billie Jean (Street version)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Billie Jean (Pepsi convention version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Black Or White

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Billie Jean (Street Version)

[Youtube]po0jY4WvCIc[/youtube]

Billie Jean (Convention version)

[youtube]B9HSotu5OIE[/youtube]

Bad
[youtube]y-4lLhvMOeI[/youtube]

Black Or White
[Youtube]edsetUCZsFs[/youtube]

Which one is your favorite?

The Bad Pepsi commercial is the most bad ass one also the one wth my favorite lyrics.

My second favorite commercial is I'll Be There but the lyrics were not remade.

My thrid favorite is Billie Jean with Alfonso Ribeiro.

This is definitely my favorite one hands down. Always has been. I'm a sucker for sap. I still cry when I see the old "holidays are coming" Santa Clause themed coca cola commercials, or the ones with the polar bears. Ha-ha. Speaking of crying, I haven't actually seen this MJ commercial probably since the 90's / early 2000's, and now with him gone it definitely left me welling up in a way in hadn't done before ... :(

Sorry I can't vote. Since my all time favorite one is not posted. This one has always been my favorite Pepsi commercial ever.:

I just so totally L.O.V.E. how Who Is It was play all through out that commercial. And how Michael just looked so beyond past gorgeously sexy in that commercial. I think out of all the Pepsi commercials he did. I think this one is the best one ever.:heart::wub: And OMG did it hurt so extremely bad. Watching that video again.:cry: :boohoo I just so very badly miss watching him. Like I used to.:(

Back when commercials were fun. The Bad series has to be may fave.

Back