MJ songs in films/television shows/documentaries

Psychoniff

Proud Member
Can you guys think of any songs by MJ that appeared in films, tv shows, documentaries etc

Beat It - Back to the Future 2

I heard ABC the other day on TV in an Eddie Murphy movie. Don't know what was the title. It was about him and another guy having a kindergarten.

Will You Be There - Free Willy

Which was that Chris Tucker movie where he performed Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough?

The only ones that I can think of right now. Is that I do remember watching this ice dancing couple. I think it was from the 2010 Olympics. Dancing to some guy singing Billie Jean. I didn't like his version of that song at all. It was too slow sounding compare to Michael's version. And I do remember during I think the final episode of the 70s tv show Good Times. On the radio I heard either the Jacksons song Blame It On The Boogie or Shake Your Body being played. I forgotten which one though.

I heard ABC the other day on TV in an Eddie Murphy movie. Don't know what was the title. It was about him and another guy having a kindergarten.

^ Daddy Day Care

Cheaper by the Dozen - Rockin Robin

Guardians of the Galaxy - I Want You Back

Last edited:
Beat It - Back to the Future 2

Will You Be There - Free Willy

Which was that Chris Tucker movie where he performed Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough?

Rush Hour 2

Can't Let Her Get Away - The Meteor Man 1993

I know this one does not count but it's pretty funny and awesome nonetheless:D
[youtube]pPihX5UxeAo[/youtube]

‘The way you make me feel’ ('Center Stage’, 2000):

[video=youtube;xadh5uNpRJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadh5uNpRJo[/video]

There was the song Fall Again in the movie Maid in Manhattan, but it wasn't the MJ version.

On The Line from Spike Lee's film. I'm sure I can think of a bunch I just have to sit on it for a moment :)

Dwts

There's been some songs on different episodes of Dancing With The Stars. Some were the recordings and other times it was the show's house band performing them.

I remember hearing Bad on that Angry Birds movie commercial. Ohhh I just finished watching The Get Down on Netflix (it was amazing) and they used like 3 Jackson 5 songs. Hum Along and Dance, I'll Be There, and The Love You Save. The Series was set in the late 70's so yeah.

Back