King of Pop-ing My Ride!

SheilaMJFan4Ever

Proud Member
:clap: After being carless for a couple of years, I'm back in the driver's seat, WOO HOO! Of course the first thing I did was go to amazon and look for car decals repping Mike and one of my favorite sports teams...Da BEARS! It was tough picking just one design, so I got the chrome silhouette of Mike on his toes.

I'll add some more later, but not too many. I still need to see out of the back window... :crackingup: :hysterical:

Moonwalker%20BEAR%20DOWN_zpsrztpccnf.jpg

I had that decal on my last car! I loved looking out the rearview mirror and seeing him there. :D I've always wanted to "wrap" my car in some kind of Michael graphic, but it's quite expensive.

I had that decal on my last car! I loved looking out the rearview mirror and seeing him there. :D I've always wanted to "wrap" my car in some kind of Michael graphic, but it's quite expensive.

Yes! My dream would be to get my car kitted up completely in Mike art, something like this Audi I saw online...

michael%20audi_zpsm2mdhlkp.jpg

Yes! My dream would be to get my car kitted up completely in Mike art, something like this Audi I saw online...

michael%20audi_zpsm2mdhlkp.jpg
Ah, Sheila-that's so great and amazing. It reminds me of that red Mustang that I saw in the video of Forest Lawn last year that had the cover of BAD on it-I hadn't seen anything like that before-and had no idea that it could be done.
What I would give to do something like this, but my family would finally quit speaking to me, probably. They look the other way when I wear one of my Michael t-shirts.

Ah, Sheila-that's so great and amazing. It reminds me of that red Mustang that I saw in the video of Forest Lawn last year that had the cover of BAD on it-I hadn't seen anything like that before-and had no idea that it could be done.
What I would give to do something like this, but my family would finally quit speaking to me, probably. They look the other way when I wear one of my Michael t-shirts.

OMGEEEEE, the Mustang is my favorite car! That would be awesome to have a Mustang with Mike art all over it! Girl, I'd flaunt Mike all up in my family's face and tell them to go fk themselves if they tripped on me about being a fan/wearing his gear. :crackingup:

My car is gold colored, so I'm looking for something GOLD PANTS-related to add to the decor... :heat: :girl_love: ;)

OMGEEEEE, the Mustang is my favorite car! That would be awesome to have a Mustang with Mike art all over it!
Heehee-yes, I saw photos and videos of these girls going to Forest Lawn in it-and then they went to Gary. I thought I had pix saved of it, but here's one I found of the car in Gary. I thought it was a red Mustang-it looks like the same red 65 Mustang convertible my Dad used to have before I drove it to visit some college friends and had a wreck!!!!

BwOsCwtIEAAtW8z.jpg

Heehee-yes, I saw photos and videos of these girls going to Forest Lawn in it-and then they went to Gary. I thought I had pix saved of it, but here's one I found of the car in Gary. I thought it was a red Mustang-it looks like the same red 65 Mustang convertible my Dad used to have before I drove it to visit some college friends and had a wreck!!!!

BwOsCwtIEAAtW8z.jpg

This is perfection! :heart: :girl_dance:

Back