Never before seen outtake from The Way You Make Me Feel

That take was much better and Michael looks absolutely breathtaking! :girl_love: :dropdead:

Gif version of DAT gorgeous smile! :girl_in_love: :stars:

tumblr_nrpw5yqyXG1uab48wo3_400.gif

I'm so excited and can't understand conversation. Can someone tell me, please?

I'm so excited and can't understand conversation. Can someone tell me, please?

They are just joking when shooting the scene.

Old man: See that little Mexican girl over there. She is hot. It'll take a fire department to cool her down. You boys over there they don't even got a glass of water.
Michael: As bad as your talking you can handle her yourself.
Old man: Oh man if I get on her case she need to put on an overcoat.

Might not be 100% accurate but you get the idea.

I really can not stop watching this-I love the way the old man nudges his shoulder as they laugh to themselves. I just can not believe we're getting to see this.

I really can not stop watching this-I love the way the old man nudges his shoulder as they laugh to themselves. I just can not believe we're getting to see this.

Oh, but you mussst believe it - right there underneath your very eyes lol.

Old man: See that little Mexican girl over there. She is hot. It'll take a fire department to cool her down. You boys over there they don't even got a glass of water.

That's pretty close Galactus. Loooove the dialogue. Matter of fact, I love it sooo darn much I may just end up stealin' the old man's line about the fire department and put it in a signature soon. Haven't made up my mind yet :cheeky:

Thats was amazing and Michael looks gorgeous. Love it.

I wonder if this scene was improvised? If so, I would love to see extended bloopers from this scene. I can't imagine it was very easy for MJ not to laugh at this pervy old dude in every take :p Think Chris Tucker's "you forgot to cook the food food ain't no good" in Home Movies.

They just posted the long version of TWYMMF on 2000 Watts and I was watching it again-I didn't realize at the beginning when they have all the guys talking and showing them on the street, etc. that you hear Michael say "as bad as you' talk, you could handle her yourself' in that conversation. I never noticed that til now-I need to run over to YouTube and save that to my favorites while I know where it is.

Every piece of behind the scenes footage from all departments of Michael's career should be released... In addition to Tour Blu-Rays of course

Thank you this made my day :D MJ looks so happy here, this is the sort of footage that should have been in BAD 25. We need more footage like this :angel:

See, this is way I like coming here because I can find out about the rare, unseen footage that pops up on the internet. I agree with Zakk, too. Footage like this ought to be released in some sort of way. A lot of people are interested in watching this footage and hopefully, it will be released to the general public one day.

Great footage.

I love behind the scenes stuff like this. :)

Mike's part of that conversation actually made the beginning of the final short film.

Thanks for sharing that 'jewel' :wub:

Sure, made the start of the week brighter :agree:

That smile of Michael :blush: :bow: :swoon:

That makes me smile gleefully.

My GUESS is they cut it out because of the fact the older guy mentions the girls race.. knowing Michael I'd think he found that touchy! I love michaels expression and voice when he speaks on this though!!!!!

My GUESS is they cut it out because of the fact the older guy mentions the girls race.. knowing Michael I'd think he found that touchy! I love michaels expression and voice when he speaks on this though!!!!!

Or they just thought it was awkward for an old guy to make such remarks. LOL.

Or they just thought it was awkward for an old guy to make such remarks. LOL.

I actually wonder how old that man was back when this was filmed lol. Believe it or not, such incidents happen in real life as well, not only on music videos set. No offense to the guys in this thread, but some men tend to have brutally simplistic outlooks and overly confident attitudes.

Last edited:
Or maybe they filmed them talking for a long time and kept a few lines because that's what happens when editing things together.

Back