Anyone have any MJ tattoos?

I'd love to see these.

UK 'celebrity' Dan Osbourne is plastered with them. There's a few other celebs with some but his collection is amazing.

If I was going to get an MJ tattoo, I would probably just get the "MJ" logo from the HIStory era as below. It's a cool design, nice and simple. I don't see myself getting a tattoo though, let alone a MJ one.

l69937-michael-jackson-8211-mj-logo-86853.png

If I was going to get an MJ tattoo, I would probably just get the "MJ" logo from the HIStory era as below. It's a cool design, nice and simple. I don't see myself getting a tattoo though, let alone a MJ one.

l69937-michael-jackson-8211-mj-logo-86853.png

I had always wanted a MJ tattoo. Especially one of that symbol. Which I now wear around my neck. I got that symbol in silver pendant form. I have that MJ symbol pendant on a 30 inch sterling silver rope chain. L.O.V.E. that symbol ever since first seeing it during the HIStory Era. Any way as a MJ fan I would still so L.O.V.E. to get some MJ tattoos. But my mother won't let me get one. Even though I am old enough to have some. But ever since going back to my Christian religion. I can not mark my body with tattoos. Since it goes against what the bible says. But I still envy the fans that gets to have them. And besides who needs MJ tattoos when I can wear Michael Jackson related jewelry. And my MJ necklaces very hardly ever leaves my neck. Only if they need to be untangle. Then I put them back on right away. Those necklaces are way too much apart of me to leave them off for very long.

This is mine:

183374_10150112716399029_4812681_n.jpg

There are many more I want but I go years and years between getting tattoos, so we'll see. I'd really like to have many more, some more MJ ones and then other personal ones as well.

I got the BAD logo on my right arm. I had it done after getting tickets to the This Is It concerts.

I had one done in 2009/10. Couldn't bare to not get it done since it most profoundly symbolises how important Michael has been in my life. It's the Smooth Criminal pose, along with some lyrics and numbers that I think add to how I felt at that time and still do.

I have stop existing on my left inside forearm and start living on my right in capital letters / Time New Roman font.

I want to get my serpent tat covered over with something Mike-related, but haven't seriously looked into a reputable tattoo artist where I live yet. The guy who did my tat is located in my home state of Michigan. After the holidays would be a great time for me to go back home and have him hook me up. :D

I always thought of getting 'dare me' on my lower back, in Scriptina font small letters. :blush: Most likely not.

^ 'Dare me' on your lower back? That's some '50 shades' ish right there haha jk.. kinda!

I've been contemplating getting a portion of HIStory on me but I am so indecisive on which part.

Every day create your history
Every path you take you're leaving your legacy

Don't let no one get you down
Keep movin' on higher ground

Keep flying until
You are the king of the hill

No force of nature can break
Your will to self motivate

He got kicked in the back
He say that he needed that
He hot willed in the face
Keep daring to motivate

He dares to be recognized
The fires deep in his eyes

So, pretty much half the song I am trying to pick from... IF I were to do it! I bodybuild too and Tattoos are tricky though.

^ 'Dare me' on your lower back? That's some '50 shades' ish right there haha jk.. kinda!

I've been contemplating getting a portion of HIStory on me but I am so indecisive on which part.

Every day create your history
Every path you take you're leaving your legacy

Don't let no one get you down
Keep movin' on higher ground

Keep flying until
You are the king of the hill

No force of nature can break
Your will to self motivate

He got kicked in the back
He say that he needed that
He hot willed in the face
Keep daring to motivate

He dares to be recognized
The fires deep in his eyes

So, pretty much half the song I am trying to pick from... IF I were to do it! I bodybuild too and Tattoos are tricky though.

my favorite part is "No force of nature can break
Your will to self motivate". if i were to get a tattoo with lyrics from HIStory, it would be that

well, i have "Michael Jackson" written on my arm
and some day i want to get this
2ezk67r.jpg

I want to have a nice portrait of MJ, something in the same cathegory as Mattyjam above. I want it to look realistic and I guess I have to do real good research in before hand. Problem is that there is not that many great tattooists (is this the correct term?) in Norway...

got one more MJ tattoo yesterday. now I have 3 MJ ones (5 in total) and I want more :wild:

You Heathens with your tattoos...

joking joking, love the art. (just a little knock on those who knock Paris for her tattoos)

Michael lover congrats on the tat..

Back