Need some desperate help

Hello everyone I'm in a really bad place at the moment.
This post explains it: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/3o41b1/it_cuts_like_a_knife/
If there is anyone here (as I said in the post preferably female) that can help out please do.

I would like to help and be that 'shoulder' you can lean on :blush: You should NOT 'drag' this with you all alone.

I know, it's 'lame' but I've 'been there done that' as they say. NOT the 'smoking' part but getting my heart shattered to pieces like that and yeash, the SMART thing to do is REACH OUT for help and do stuff that will 'distract' you.
Any kind, either be it a NEW friend or a PET you can CARE for or even a NEW PASSION just to 'soften' the recent blow. :blush:

I think it's a first 'brave' step to YELL out for HELP that means you want to HEAL. :agree:

Anyway, I'm ONLY at reach here or at #MJJCchat since I pop in every eve there (8 PM GMT)

Now take care MLVD and remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE :better:

I had a friend in a similar situation and I can tell you by seeing where he is at now.. It definitely gets better! He is now absolutely in love with someone which came unexpectedly..

A moment in life like this where you hit a wall - remember that once the bandages come off, you heal and find strength to climb over that wall that knocked you flat.. On the other side you will find appreciation (as strange as it may sound now) for the pain you felt because it will build your character and will allow you to find new joys in things that you never thought possible.

For myself, I can't say I've been in your shoes but I have had much turmoil in my life and I can tell you first hand that even with broken feet.. Taking the next step is worth it. It hurts at moments, and sometimes fighting internal weakness is hard.. But when you take that one step, the next step, and the one after.. day by day.. Each step, you will look back and see how far you've come. And you'll stand on top of that hill looking down at the future seeing beauty that you never thought possible, and you'll step into that day with a smile!!

Thanks for the replies. I got some sleep but unfortunately I've woken back up and have been hit by it all again.

Here's some tough love from a male (sorry, I know you want a female response, but please listen). Everyone has to ask themselves at one point if their world would absolutely crumble if a relationship didn't work out. If the answer is yes, then there is a deeper problem to address. You are you, man. You are awesome, and you don't need someone else to have happiness. Ask yourself why exactly you feel miserable about this, learn about yourself, and the deeper reasons for your emotions. And take time to remember what's awesome about you. And let everything else rot. Take time to let it rot, be angry, cry, whatever emotions come, but let all of this (including her) rot away, where it all belongs.

And when you find that new someone, you'll be a stronger, more confident person for it, and life's happiness will come straight to you :)

Last edited:
Hello MLVD, I hope you are feeling a bit calm. It is a hard moment that you're going through and only time, support from your family and friends,It is the real remedy for such a pain.But the wound will heal and you'll be fine,though now you think that's impossible,it will be.
I send you my comprehension,best wishes and a hug.:better:

I just still feel blue. I guess I'm So Blue describes how I feel best and this picture:
Jzccw9S.jpg

I just still feel blue. I guess I'm So Blue describes how I feel best and this picture:
Jzccw9S.jpg

Hi, I kind of understand what you are saying, I hope you are doing better. Something like this happened to me months ago, and I got back to Michael with that song. I felt that he understood me like no one else could. I wish you the best

Thanks but I still haven't found someone to chat to yet.

There is support and good advise and love right here in this thread. I can't see the original post on the link so I can't really add anything, however, we are all here for you so if you want to vent, cry, moan or just talk please go right ahead.

Back