The Jacksons' relationship with Michael

The Jack$on'$ took more time to pimp out the children for their own benefit again, I guess money is running out and it's not enough for TJ the payment he receives as guardian. Michael never used his children to promote any of his projects and he'd have never exposed them to a reality show.

MODS NOTE: This thread is for discussing the relationship between Michael and his siblings, parents or any other member of hos family. All the relevant posts from the Jacksons reality show thread and the Janet thread will be moved in here. Please remain respectful and on topic. If you want to discuss the Jacksons' new reality show, there is a separate thread for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lifetime to air Jackson family reality series (3T)

i bet alex is upset lol deary me you know u arent famous when u get one of these shows. go get a job boys which doesnt include being paid by the estate or using the kids. expected alot better of those guys after what mj did for them but hey i guess they are jacksons with jacksons mentality ramed into them

Paris78;4102599 said:
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/0...e?hootPostID=ad290b4c0b409676a4d98a6a9a2246a1

Lifetime has ordered The Jacksons: Next Generation, a docuseries that tracks three siblings from one of the most famous musical families, EW has learned exclusively. Premiering Oct. 2 at 10 p.m. ET, the series will follow TJ, Taj, and Taryll (above) – the sons of Jackson 5 member/Michael’s brother Tito Jackson – and will even feature appearances by Michael’s three kids, Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
Of course, what did you expect? the real crowd drawers had to be featured in a useless show, when they should be focusing on their education and growing up without all this unnecessary media glare.

The jacksons as a whole have long lost their relevance. that's like 35/40 years ago. today, they are simply living in the past, and more worryingly on the past success of MJ, which shows their extreme dependence on MJ for practically everything. Now they have enlisted the help of his kids to try to negotiate some kind of career. This is merely a troubling continuation of the same old pattern of exploitation we've seen in the past decades. and exposes yet the overall inability of the jacksons as a whole to beak into Hollywood on their own. All of them want to be stars/singers but lack the talent and skills. hence, resort to using either MJ or his kids.

Last edited:

Since Paris is on record as being an aspiring actress and Prince an on-camera talent and a producer, and Michael Jackson de-veiling them weeks before he left us, and telling Geraldo that he is going to introduce them to the world ... what grounds does anyone say MJ would not approve or that the kids would not want to participate and see it all as a co-creative experience? What reasoning are you operating with? Help me, I need it because I don't understand.

Most of their exposure since MJ left has been self-instigated on social media? :huh:

I'm not getting what's meant I guess. Somebody help?:scratch: sadly I can be kinda slow at times.

Last edited:

I posted a thread about this in the new-section, but obiously it was deleted. I don`t know why.

And on this topic. I don`t think TJ is a great guardian selling MJ kids to a reality show to gain more audience and for sure to get a better salery.

PPB is used as bait.

The following is not for sensitive people to read. I wonder how much Jackson's have going rate for PPB, in case if I ever need "high profile" kids to support my own failing career?

Since Paris is on record as being an aspiring actress and Prince an on-camera talent and a producer, and Michael Jackson de-veiling them weeks before he left us, and telling Geraldo that he is going to introduce them to the world ... what grounds does anyone say MJ would not approve or that the kids would not want to participate and see it all as a co-creative experience? What reasoning are you operating with? Help me, I need it because I don't understand.

Most of their exposure since MJ left has been self-instigated on social media? :huh:

I'm not getting what's meant I guess. Somebody help?:scratch: sadly I can be kinda slow at times.

Are you seriously asking whether Michael would or wouldn't approve:scratch:
Paris is on record saying she wants to be a heart surgeon. Kids at that age have many things that they want to do, and those plans change.
Michael unveiling them prior his death doesn't mean that he was going allow his family members to use them as bait to any kind of promotional stuff.
You know yourself how much he talked about his family and couldn't be around them without them pushing all sort of reunions and stuff, and this is exactly the same with his kids. Although they are not used for reunions, but all the same attract attention to less well to do family members. Eventually PPB will grow to understand that they are used as bait to attract attention and could sewer the ties with family because pressure from them.

As for last sentence in your post. Prince and Paris are normal kids and behave like ones too. It is not their fault that they have famous father and everything they said in twitter was published in media, and by any means, that does not mean that family can start using them as promotional tool to get better deals for themselves.

Last edited:

ET has already interviewed them about their new show. That was fast.

[video]http://bcove.me/hc1y2lu3[/video]

I posted it before I watched it-because of the description-they talk about Paris and Joseph-of course, ET didn't ask them about their show. :(

Bubs;4102805 said:
PPB is used as bait.
Just asking what this opinion is based on. As co-guardian to MJ's children would not their presence on the show make some sense if the producers are following the brothers around in their lives? Would not the publc at large want to see PPB? Are you sure no one is training PPB to maximize their fame as they are learning these things from experience? There has been a fair amount of controversial publicity about P&P since MJ left us. Could this be a chance for the teenagers to tweek their image if they so chose? How do we know they are not choosing it? Or maybe they'll choose to show up for a cameo or something just as they are, operative word being, choice. How do we know their choices?

The following is not for sensitive people to read. I wonder how much Jackson's have going rate for PPB, in case if I ever need "high profile" kids to support my own failing career?
ah, soh. Starting to make sense although you were obviously kidding it could explain your point of focus. OK. You see it as a “pimping out” so to speak such as you jokingly said you would want to do. That's what I was after. A genuine understanding of someone’s point of view, to explain the reason for this point of focus. I see you bolded the word, "kids" to indicate they are minors, but did you know that minors can choose to be in show business? So the fact they are kids means to me it is probably best they are working with family. Especially family Michael has loved, respected, protected and worked with himself. Does anyone need links to remind us of these things? If so, just ask.

Are you seriously asking whether Michael would or wouldn't approve?

No, asking what is the basis for stating that he would not approve. I already know that nobody can truly know the answer to whether he would or wouldn’t approve except the kids themselves. He gave them acting lessons, he practiced with them, he unveiled them, he left them with his mother who was already virtual guardian of said cousins, so I'm just asking what did MJ say, do, write, sing that indicates he would not approve of his children working with his nephews.

Paris is on record saying she wants to be a heart surgeon.

Are you referring to this information: (you might want to read it a bit closer * means bold is mine)

http://abc7.com/archive/9065370/

<header role="banner" class="breakingAlerts"> <section id="frame-search-form"> <form class="form-search frame-search" action="/search/?query=" method="get"> <input name="query" class="search-query frame-search-input" placeholder="Search Our Site" autocomplete="off" type="text"> </form></section>
</header>
<header role="banner" class="breakingAlerts"><section id="frame-search-form"><form class="form-search frame-search" action="/search/?query=" method="get"> </form> </section>
<section class="nav-weather-main"> <section class="nav-weather">
</section></section>
<nav class="nav" role="navigation"> Sections Traffic Video </nav>
</header> <section class="breaking-news">
  • BREAKING NEWS ABC shows live and on-demand -- Download the WATCH ABC app!

Full Story

</section> <section class="lead-story inner"> OTRC: Paris Jackson wants to be a heart surgeon?

9065342_600x338.jpg
Paris Jackson appears on the cover of The Mail on Sunday's Event magazine on April 14, 2013. (The Mail on Sunday / Brian Bower Smith / / twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/303253619837390850/photo/1 / pic.twitter.com/nANKhIfw)

</section> <section class="story-body inner">

By Corinne Heller
<time class="timeago" datetime=""> </time>
Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter Paris Jackson may not follow in her late dad's footsteps and have a career in entertainment after all. She does, however, want to save lives.
The UK newspaper The Mail on Sunday's Event magazine recently reported that the teenager's ambition is to be a heart surgeon.
* "I want to be an actress but just throughout high school," the outlet quotes her as saying "Then I want to go to medical school and be a doctor specializing in heart surgery. I want to help people, that's it."
Paris had told Glamour magazine in an interview published in its October 2012 issue that she thought about getting into acting, saying: "A lot of people don't want me to do it. Aunt La Toya believes in me. She heard me play a little guitar and sing, and she started clapping, 'Oh my God, oh my God.' She really does encourage me; it's just awesome of her."
Conrad Murray, the man jailed for involuntary manslaughter after being found guilty of causing the death of Jackson, was a cargiologist and surgeon. The King of Pop died at age 50 on June 25, 2009 from an overdose of medications, including the powerful anesthetic propofol, which were prescribed and administered by Murray, his personal doctor.
The singer's family is preparing for a legal battle against AEG Live, the promoter of a tour the King of Pop was preparing to begin before he died. Jackson's mother Katherine is suing for some $40 billion. She claims the company pressured her son into rehearsing for the concert series despite his poor health and allegedly hired Murray, who was paid $150,000 a month to be his personal doctor for the tour.

AEG Live has denied any wrongdoing and had said Jackson was the one who had chosen the man to be his physician. Jury selection for a civil trial is currently underway. It is possible Jackson's children will be called to testify.
Debbie Rowe reunion
Paris also talks about her late father and her biological mother, Debbie Rowe, in her interview with Event magazine. She turned 15 on April 3 and celebrated her birthday with the woman, who had given up parental rights to her and Prince, her other child with Jackson, Event magazine reported.
"When I'm with my mom, we don't really have security with us," Paris told Event. "Which is really nice. We went shopping around Hollywood. We shopped at Amoeba Records, which was really fun."
Paris talked to Event magazine about the masks Jackson made her, Prince and their brother Blanket wear in public in order to protect their privacy, which she has referenced several times before.
"He didn't want anyone to see what we looked like," she said. "That way we could have what he didn't, which was a normal childhood."
All eyes were on Paris when at age 10, sans mask, she took that stage at a public memorial concert for Jackson at Staples Center in Los Angeles and told a televised audience of millions that "Daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine."
Paris last year shared a photo on Twitter of a picture collage shrine she had made for Jackson. She told Event she has since removed it, saying: "I had to take it down if I was going to paint my walls."
Prince Jackson - actor

While Paris may be having second thoughts about acting, her 16-year-old brother Prince seems to currently embrace life in front of the camera. He served as a special correspondent for the entertainment show "Entertainment Tonight" last month and told the outlet that he wants to become a producer, director, screenwriter and actor. Prince is set to make his acting debut on the series finale of the CW show "90210," which is scheduled to air in mid-May. He will play a "a trauma victim in the triage area of an accident scene," the network's parent company, CBS, said in a statement.

</section>

<footer class="footer" role="contentinfo">

<section id="frame-search-form"> <form class="form-search frame-search" action="/search/?query=" method="get"> <input name="query" class="search-query frame-search-input" placeholder="Search Our Site" autocomplete="off" type="text"> </form></section>
</footer><footer class="footer" role="contentinfo"><section id="frame-search-form"><form class="form-search frame-search" action="/search/?query=" method="get"> </form> </section>

Home AccuWeather Traffic Video Photos Mobile Apps
Map My News Los AngelesOrange CountyInland EmpireVentura CountyCalifornia

Privacy Policy Children's Privacy Policy Your California Privacy Rights
Terms of Use Interest-Based Ads Public Inspection File

Copyright © 2015 ABC Inc., KABC-TV Los Angeles. All Rights Reserved.

</footer> <section class="nav-weather-main"> <section class="nav-weather">
79°
Los Angeles, CA SUNNY

</section> </section>

<nav class="nav" role="navigation"> Sections Traffic Video </nav>

Kids at that age have many things that they want to do, and those plans change.
Yes it seems that she discovered a desire to put medical school in her future. Right now Paris Jackson is an actress who has published footage from her acting class, made a trailer for a movie, been on numerous talk shows, Prince has done ET as on camera talent, aspiring Producer and Beverly Hills 90210. Blanket told his dad on camera he wants to be a Director. These are my reasons for asking what other peoples' reasons are.

Michael unveiling them prior his death doesn't mean that he was going allow his family members to use them as bait to any kind of promotional stuff.
Certainly true. Back to my question: How does anyone know that PPB do not want to work with their cousins on this project? Michael himself did work with these guys, remember? That's why I'm just asking the question.

You know yourself how much he talked about his family and couldn't be around them without them pushing all sort of reunions and stuff,
Michael toured with his family from somewhere round 1965 to somewhere around 1984. He worked daily by blood, sweat and tears the right to say, &#8220;Enough Already&#8221;. He earned the right to be sick of that routine and branch out. That was his life path. Not his children&#8217;s. They have their own life path and will earn their own reasons to be done.

and this is exactly the same with his kids.
How so? His children are just beginning to gain a measure of self chosen exposure and experience bit by bit in a random variety of opportunities here and there. How do we know they are not eager to participate in some measure if they choose? Prince and Paris have voluntarily participated in small measure on television shows with complete strangers. My only question is, do we have any evidence (evidence) to suggest they nor Michael would intentionally choose to work with 3T? All these top name celebrities' family can do a reality show except MJ's kids? Why should they not? That is a true question if anyone has an opinion on it.

Although they are not used for reunions, but all the same attract attention to less well to do family members.
So, with again, your emphasis being on money, are you saying if 3T had a huge inheritance and were by default as &#8220;wealthy&#8221; as PPB then it would be something that would have MJ&#8217;s approval?

Eventually PPB will grow to understand that they are used as bait to attract attention and could sewer the ties with family because pressure from them.
What evidence do you have of &#8220;pressure&#8221; from 3T? Since PPB show pictures with their cousins, obviously vacation together and are in one anothers' lives on a daily, are you saying they could not have eagerness about showing up on their show, have an earnest voluntary desire to participate? Did not Blanket say he wanted to be a director? Is exposure to this project something MJ would feel would be bad for Blanket&#8217;s stated (to his dad when he was alive) desire to direct?

As for last sentence in your post. Prince and Paris are normal kids and behave like ones too. It is not their fault that they have famous father and everything they said in twitter was published in media
Isn&#8217;t it absolutely a choice to set Twitter, FB and all the rest of the social media to private? Why did not the kids do that to keep themselves from being exposed to the world at large? What reason do you think? I know you can&#8217;t just KNOW but what reason do you think? Is Entertainment Tonight really more respectable than 3T&#8217;s reality show? Its ok for Beverly Hills 90210 to raise it's ratings with Prince on there but not his own cousins. Is that what you&#8217;re saying? Michael brought UCLA acting coach to their home but he did not want them working with family on a TV project. Is that what you&#8217;re saying?

and by any means, that does not mean that family can start using them as promotional tool to get better deals for themselves.
I guess you&#8217;re referring to things like &#8220;Pink Drink&#8221; and such, which I realize new ventures have no space for failure in the minds of MJ fans, its just I feel we need to be careful in assuming what we don&#8217;t know for a fact the steps that led to any of their choices, past, present or future. Do you think maybe we should remember that we&#8217;re not privy to not even one meeting at the conference table, on the patio or in the dining room of the Jacksons home? Do we know it was never PPB&#8217;s idea to join their cousins? Really? Actor, Actress, Director = PPB. Inexperienced and with a safe place to start? I don&#8217;t know but I guess that&#8217;s the point of my question. How does anyone? Please send links (ANYONE). Please show me what I&#8217;ve missed.

Last edited:
^ Everything is possible, maybe PPB are happy doing all this&#8230; and this makes everything even worse.

Where are those people who should give them good, right advices? Like &#8220;It is not right for 10 year old to PROMOTE an energy drink&#8221;.

Where are they?

Not all choices in our lives are to be right by default that is exactly when family support system of older and wiser people should work!

You what proofs, well, proof that we are wrong! Was all that PPB &#8220;have chosen&#8221; to do useful for them? Really?

"I want to go to medical school and be a doctor specializing in heart surgery, I want to help people."

That is her words...

Last edited:
SoS;4103155 said:
Just asking what this opinion is based on. As co-guardian to MJ's children would not their presence on the show make some sense if the producers are following the brothers around in their lives? Would not the publc at large want to see PPB? Are you sure no one is training PPB to maximize their fame as they are learning these things from experience? There has been a fair amount of controversial publicity about P&P since MJ left us. Could this be a chance for the teenagers to tweek their image if they so chose? How do we know they are not choosing it? Or maybe they'll choose to show up for a cameo or something just as they are, operative word being, choice. How do we know their choices?

My opinion is based on what I have seen and read.
How often you see PPB's guardians papped or in tabloids? Basically never, unless PPB is there with them and media focus is on kids.
Why do you think KJ signed a contract that she forever binds PPB to H Mann to use for promotional stuff? Because people on both side of the contract knew that PPB is them was draw to interest media attention.

I'm not sure what do you mean by somebody training them to maximise their fame? What fame? They are only Michael's children, they have not done anything to be famous. They most certainly do not need to be like other next generation Jackson that makes a career of being second or third generation Jackson and nothing else.

I'm sure they weren't forced to do anything, but knowing how Jackson family operated with Michael, it is plausible that that begging PPB to do things for other family members is not far fetched. Will see in the future how did it go and if they and up like Michael, that fam have to make an appointment to see them.

SoS;4103155 said:
ah, soh. Starting to make sense although you were obviously kidding it could explain your point of focus. OK. You see it as a &#8220;pimping out&#8221; so to speak such as you jokingly said you would want to do. That's what I was after. A genuine understanding of someone&#8217;s point of view, to explain the reason for this point of focus. I see you bolded the word, "kids" to indicate they are minors, but did you know that minors can choose to be in show business? So the fact they are kids means to me it is probably best they are working with family. Especially family Michael has loved, respected, protected and worked with himself. Does anyone need links to remind us of these things? If so, just ask.

I'm sure MJ loved his fam, but he too learned eventually to keep his distance from them.
MJ: It&#8217;s like, &#8220;The Jackson family, they&#8217;re so wholesome.&#8221; And we all took pictures together back in the Jackson 5 days with Motown and stuff like that. We were all so close and Joseph was, you know, &#8220;Papa Joe&#8221;. You know. And then LaToya told the truth (LaToya&#8217;s book was published in &#8217;91 revealed the extent of the abuse by Joe). They portray everything you know, because of publicity. &#8220;The Jackson family. They lived in a ghetto in Gary, Indiana and they made it and they&#8217;re so tight knit.&#8221; Tight knit, my ass.

I'm still curious as why MJ never ever stayed with any of his dear family members houses when he was in need a place to stay? He rather stayed in Cascios cramped house or other places rather than calling in for any of his family. It is not always what he says, but also what he does.

SoS;4103155 said:
No, asking what is the basis for stating that he would not approve. I already know that nobody can truly know the answer to whether he would or wouldn&#8217;t approve except the kids themselves. He gave them acting lessons, he practiced with them, he unveiled them, he left them with his mother who was already virtual guardian of said cousins, so I'm just asking what did MJ say, do, write, sing that indicates he would not approve of his children working with his nephews.

You or me don't have answer for that because Michael didn't see to the future, but in my mind it is plausible if MJ had seen to the future before he died, many things would have been different. Secondly if he himself refused to do family stuff, I doubt he would have turned around and said: "here, take my kids for your show".

SoS;4103155 said:
Yes it seems that she discovered a desire to put medical school in her future. Right now Paris Jackson is an actress who has published footage from her acting class, made a trailer for a movie, been on numerous talk shows, Prince has done ET as on camera talent, aspiring Producer and Beverly Hills 90210. Blanket told his dad on camera he wants to be a Director. These are my reasons for asking what other peoples' reasons are.

Right now Paris is typical teenager whose plans for the future can change, tomorrow she might want to be a vet.
I find it quit disturbing that you seem to take kids plans for the future as set in the stone, thus family should be allowed to use them for various projects under the disguise of prepping them for "fame". You do know that prior to Michael's death, these members of family had no career of any kind and were basically out of business. All the attention came after MJ's passing, so how could they help kids if they weren't able to help themselves? What kind of people are prepping kids for fame that they have done nothing other than being MJs kids? What kind of message kids get if that is taught to them? They can teach kids in private about the secondary fame and how it effect on them , not in front of tv grew.

SoS;4103155 said:
Certainly true. Back to my question: How does anyone know that PPB do not want to work with their cousins on this project? Michael himself did work with these guys, remember? That's why I'm just asking the question.

We don't know, but I think if kids are asked to appear, they would have said yes, but I doubt they offered to appear.

SoS;4103155 said:
Michael toured with his family from somewhere round 1965 to somewhere around 1984. He worked daily by blood, sweat and tears the right to say, &#8220;Enough Already&#8221;. He earned the right to be sick of that routine and branch out. That was his life path. Not his children&#8217;s. They have their own life path and will earn their own reasons to be done.

:scratch:
So you are supporting family to use Michael's kids until they say: "enough already" and have earned their right to say no to family?
The life path I see for PPB seems to be very much like Michael's and I would not want them to be in the same position as MJ.

Mistakes are made so you learn not to repeat them.

SoS;4103155 said:
How so? His children are just beginning to gain a measure of self chosen exposure and experience bit by bit in a random variety of opportunities here and there. How do we know they are not eager to participate in some measure if they choose? Prince and Paris have voluntarily participated in small measure on television shows with complete strangers. My only question is, do we have any evidence (evidence) to suggest they nor Michael would intentionally choose to work with 3T? All these top name celebrities' family can do a reality show except MJ's kids? Why should they not? That is a true question if anyone has an opinion on it.

I don't know about that self chosen exposure and experience is their own doing, as mostly their appearances in the media has been directed by various family member, so I cannot say what PPB really think. They have "voluntarily" participated because Latoya, KJ and others have been behind the curtains pulling the strings.
The only evidence we have that MJ worked with them in the past and since then nothing. If MJ was alive, can you imagine him appearing on 3T reality show?
It is ok if you do, but if you don't mind I don't for reason I have learned through the years.

SoS;4103155 said:
So, with again, your emphasis being on money, are you saying if 3T had a huge inheritance and were by default as &#8220;wealthy&#8221; as PPB then it would be something that would have MJ&#8217;s approval?

If that was the case, we wouldn't be talking about this. If 3T was wealthy they wouldn't have reason to do low rent reality show, much less to promote it with appearances from Michael Jackson kids. I did not see being promoted by using their dad Tito as bait, or other famous uncles, just Michael's kids.

SoS;4103155 said:
What evidence do you have of &#8220;pressure&#8221; from 3T? Since PPB show pictures with their cousins, obviously vacation together and are in one anothers' lives on a daily, are you saying they could not have eagerness about showing up on their show, have an earnest voluntary desire to participate? Did not Blanket say he wanted to be a director? Is exposure to this project something MJ would feel would be bad for Blanket&#8217;s stated (to his dad when he was alive) desire to direct?

It is up to guardians to act on best interest of kids in their heart, and not as a pawn for their own gain.

Is Bigi going to direct this reality show or what are you on about? Directing movies and appearing in the reality show as bait are 2 different thing.

SoS;4103155 said:
Isn&#8217;t it absolutely a choice to set Twitter, FB and all the rest of the social media to private? Why did not the kids do that to keep themselves from being exposed to the world at large? What reason do you think? I know you can&#8217;t just KNOW but what reason do you think? Is Entertainment Tonight really more respectable than 3T&#8217;s reality show? Its ok for Beverly Hills 90210 to raise it's ratings with Prince on there but not his own cousins. Is that what you&#8217;re saying? Michael brought UCLA acting coach to their home but he did not want them working with family on a TV project. Is that what you&#8217;re saying?

That is the problem, you are looking in from as an adult. You do remember what was it like being a kid and how small the world is in their life?
When MJ died, and they were thrown totally different environment. They did what every single kid in the world does every day, and set up accounts and connected with the world. It is up to their guardian to watch and warn them from dangers exposing things as you said. Kids doesn't come with built-in defence system, adults have to look after their best.

There is no need for other Jac family member to set their twitter account or fb private, because no one is interested in their doings, but it is not the same with Michael's kids, adults in their life should have warned them.

You do know ET tonight and BH 90210 was arranged by Latoya and she got her name out there because of those shows were advertised appearance from Prince.
No doubt if MJ had lived and if his kids still wanted to career in show business, he would have helped PPB, but not because he need to raise his own profile or use their names to sell the show for network. He didn't have to do that.

Counter question. Michael bringing in UCLA acting coach was for make sure PPB are trained to appear on various family projects? Doesn't sound plausible to me:)

SoS;4103155 said:
I guess you&#8217;re referring to things like &#8220;Pink Drink&#8221; and such, which I realize new ventures have no space for failure in the minds of MJ fans, its just I feel we need to be careful in assuming what we don&#8217;t know for a fact the steps that led to any of their choices, past, present or future. Do you think maybe we should remember that we&#8217;re not privy to not even one meeting at the conference table, on the patio or in the dining room of the Jacksons home? Do we know it was never PPB&#8217;s idea to join their cousins? Really? Actor, Actress, Director = PPB. Inexperienced and with a safe place to start? I don&#8217;t know but I guess that&#8217;s the point of my question. How does anyone? Please send links (ANYONE). Please show me what I&#8217;ve missed.

No, we have no idea if PPB jumped on 3T and begged to appear in their reality show, and asked them to promote the show with "appearances with Michael Jackson's kids":D

The family treat the kids as they treated mj. Name drop him in projects or if kjs badgering works they will get mj to make an apperence as the family knew no one cared about them or their projects unless mj was some how involved.same has happened with mjs kids. the media only care if the kids appear hence the family members using them any chance they get to help them advertise their tacky ventures.most likely the very reason he kept hinself and kids aware from them. he knew what they were like and the way they acted after 09 confirmed that.the same month she burys her son. shesdoing deals to sell his kids to howard mann. unfortunatly it appears the kids have no one around them who has their best intrests at heart only ppl who will use them to help their own agendas

Yes they're on social media (this here is technically social media too don't forget). Yes they're famous. - how many followers???!
....because their dad is WHO????!

When they're weary of their social media distractions and get to thinking of their dad, where might they go online to find respite from the rest of the world? His fan site? The one he liked himself?

i don't really believe that anyone thinks someone's opinion here is more important than those curious kids' feelings? Surely we know not. I think maybe it gets easily forgotten. Why wouldn't the kids come here? They could! Could it make them feel good to see? Or bad?

Many things are plausible. So what. Fans "know" only what they read, see or hear and form opinions on their perceptions. Nothing new there.

And besides, let's tell the truth and shame the devil, nothing can justify ragging on someone's grand mother, and the only family they know. I think its easy to just forget sometimes.

We remember PPB are three distinct humans with feelings.

I'm gonna say it like maybe Michael Jackson would and leave it at that: "I know you mean well"

We know he also said something like, "if you've got to write something, be kind".

Or like my mother said, if nothing positive comes to mind silence will do just fine. That's mho. I"m out.

^ We do remember PPB are three distinct humans, tree kids with feelings.

If somehow I knew for sure, that they read this thread or any other here, I would sure never lied to them about anything just to seem nice!!!

I would tell them the truth that is on my mind, that &#8220;they&#8221; have done mistakes with &#8220;help&#8221; of their family members.

When someone is in trouble, someone you care about&#8230; do you help them or pretend that there is nothing wrong?

^ well since you don't know for a fact that they do come here, the mere fact that they COULD

JUST AS EASILY come here AS YOU come here to this site and this thread. Nobody even needs an account.

Do you have a grand mother?

Do you have uncles?

Do you have cousins?

Do you really care what random strangers think about them?

Its one thing to TALK about PPB trying to be just kids

AND ANOTHER

to TREAT them as the humans they are.

They are not ever going to any fan discussion board to figure out whether they love and trust their family.

They are also not ever going to ask any RANDOM, DISTANT FAN.

Not any more than YOU WOULD if the shoes were on the other feet.

Remember your own family.

Do you have to be fake to be kind? No. You can kindly create a catch-all "J Fam Hate" thread and not stuff up update threads with a bunch of unsolicited opinions. :yes: Then PPB have the option to stay out of that thread

Last edited:

This is just a disgusting way of exploiting three orphan kids.

^ well since you don't know for a fact that they do come here, the mere fact that they COULD

JUST AS EASILY come here AS YOU come here to this site and this thread. Nobody even needs an account.

Do you have a grand mother?

Do you have uncles?

Do you have cousins?

Do you really care what random strangers think about them?

Its one thing to TALK about PPB trying to be just kids

AND ANOTHER

to TREAT them as the humans they are.

They are not ever going to any fan discussion board to figure out whether they love and trust their family.

They are also not ever going to ask any RANDOM, DISTANT FAN.

Not any more than YOU WOULD if the shoes were on the other feet.

Remember your own family.

Do you have to be fake to be kind? No. You can kindly create a catch-all "J Fam Hate" thread and not stuff up update threads with a bunch of unsolicited opinions. :yes: Then PPB have the option to stay out of that thread

My own family?

So I have to accept any actions from any other family as right ones because I love and respect my own family, right?

Nobody hates anyone. I just name things I see as they are, reality show is NOT good for PPB as many other things they had to or choose to do for their family!
And I guess, TJ knows it.

The Jack$on'$ took more time to pimp out the children for their own benefit again, I guess money is running out and it's not enough for TJ the payment he receives as guardian. Michael never used his children to promote any of his projects and he'd have never exposed them to a reality show.

i am thinking this too money just may be running out. I am surprise.

I just have to say this... While we've seen examples of actions by the Jacksons that seem to use Michaels children as a promo tool... We can't assume every single time any one of them does a public appearance, or is part of something Jackson related, or simply on TV that is was pushed on by the Jackson family as promotion for themselves... That is an bias and unfair judgment for the Jackson family (PPB included)... They have shown interest in show business so it should not ALWAYS be looked at as something the Jackson manipulated them to do.. And in my opinion - seeing from what I see from the children, they think pretty independently. Of course the younger you are the more you will listen to elders etc. Prince is 18 now, if he did not want to do the show I don't think he would have.. Simple!

Plus - us continuously bagging on the family that belongs to PPB is only going to put resentment towards fans for them. Those are their cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents that MJ fans trash.. Do you honesty think Prince for example appreciates when someone calls his grandfather names? Or talks trash about the man that took him in (legal guardian and cousin)? Of course not.....

It would be a sad day that one of Michaels kids would have to come out and publically defend there family from MJ fans.. That's not fair to them! AND I would bet you EVEN then, there would be fans saying "The Jackson family MADE them say it." smh

Prince is 18 now, if he did not want to do the show I don't think he would have.. Simple!*-----

what like Michael! please mj do this it will help your bros. they will make more money if you are involved. come on mike you owe us. get katherine she will talk him into it! change mjs name to one of mjs kids. bottom line they shouldnt feel the need to use michaels children to gain attention they know how mj felt about ppl exploiting his kids so even if jr appoached the 3T's without them in anyway asking first *coughyeahrightcough* then they should remember what mj felt.but the fact jr is in the trailer says it all when it comes to the T's using jrs apearence to get a deal and ratings.not even the first episode but the trialer!

ppl used to use the same argument with mj. what if he came here and saw u slagging off x y or z jackson.is if that were a reason for ppl not to give an opinion or speak out when in their opinion something was wrong. Of course its not a reason to say nothing sometimes in life you have to speak out and im sure mj taught his kids that. if ppl think someone is exploiting mjs kids then of course i will speak out and considering what jr said in previous tweet about "my dad told me about certain ppl" then im sure hes clued up. unfortunatly the family will no doubt use the same tactics on the kids as they did on mj. and they will prob feel entitled to "help" after the last 6 years

What elusivemoonwalker said. Plus they're good kids and with their dad gone the Jacksons are all the family they have left and sometimes I do think that's why they agree to do these things the Jacksons ask of them.

Is it really a coincidence that all members of 3T are there this year? I do not believe so. By the way, this is Randy Jr first visit to Gary and TJ posted this tweet

• TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson Aug 21
    TJ Jackson retweeted Randy Jackson Jr.
    I'm so happy I was there with you for your first time. It's a real eye opener for us. I love you cous.
    TJ Jackson added,
    CM9BJwYUwAAFsGe.jpg

Randy Jackson Jr. @randyjacksonjrOverwhelmed with gratitude...
    1f64f.png
    🏽 #2300JacksonStreet

53 retweets125 favoritesReply

Retweet

Favorite

More

[/b]

Why all the wanna be reality tv stars are there ?

^ when I said everything I said I was well aware of what you stated.. But like I said WE cannot assume every single public thing they do is not something they would not decide to do on there own.. Prince and Paris have ventured into show business and the children have expressed interest even before MJ passed..

I get it, it's easy to say they are pressured to this and that because there are past examples exist... So listing them does not change the fact that they could be interested on venturing to do things in the business because THEY want to. It's not so hard to believe, they grew up in it for Gods sake.. it's only natural for Michael Jacksons kids to want to move in that direction.

And I have to ask you where am I stating that people cannot share there opinions? Its my belief it's no fair to Prince that some fans would speak about him as if he's this naïve Jackson puppet that does things because he's manipulated to... Elusive am I not allowed to share my opinion? Or only those who talk about him like he is incapable of making his own decisions. As you stated Prince wrote "my dad told me about certain ppl" and he was smart enough to be aware of this at a young age, shouldn't we give him the respect of believing he is smart enough to make decisions as a man now? He seems act petty independently in public, so from what I can see I will respect his choice to participate in a show like this..

In the end of the day he's a Jackson and he obviously at this point not have the need to cut ties for a reason... he's 18 he could move, do what he wants now.. and has the money/resources to do it.. If he still connects himself with specific Jacksons that (to me) says that those Jacksons may not be the "certain ppl" that Michael was talking about.. and if they are, he obviously has a different perspective. Which is understandable considering they are not the global icon in the family.

KOPV;4104962 said:
^ when I said everything I said I was well aware of what you stated.. But like I said WE cannot assume every single public thing they do is not something they would not decide to do on there own.. Prince and Paris have ventured into show business and the children have expressed interest even before MJ passed..

I get it, it's easy to say they are pressured to this and that because there are past examples exist... So listing them does not change the fact that they could be interested on venturing to do things in the business because THEY want to. It's not so hard to believe, they grew up in it for Gods sake.. it's only natural for Michael Jacksons kids to want to move in that direction.

And I have to ask you where am I stating that people cannot share there opinions? Its my belief it's no fair to Prince that some fans would speak about him as if he's this naïve Jackson puppet that does things because he's manipulated to... Elusive am I not allowed to share my opinion? Or only those who talk about him like he is incapable of making his own decisions. As you stated Prince wrote "my dad told me about certain ppl" and he was smart enough to be aware of this at a young age, shouldn't we give him the respect of believing he is smart enough to make decisions as a man now? He seems act petty independently in public, so from what I can see I will respect his choice to participate in a show like this..

In the end of the day he's a Jackson and he obviously at this point not have the need to cut ties for a reason... he's 18 he could move, do what he wants now.. and has the money/resources to do it.. If he still connects himself with specific Jacksons that (to me) says that those Jacksons may not be the "certain ppl" that Michael was talking about.. and if they are, he obviously has a different perspective. Which is understandable considering they are not the global icon in the family.

These kids simply lack parental guidance. and you have to be naive to think that they are not being exploited. the reality here is that without these kids, the jacksons could not land a deal with TV networks because nobody is interested in them.

being exploited is one thing, having every move one of Michaels children do thought of as a ploy by the Jacksons is another.. What I am saying is that we need to give Michaels children some respect in there decisions.. we DON'T know the driving force behind why (for example) he wanted to be on this show.. It's an assumption that it was the Jackson family pushing them into it as exploitation..

Not EVEYHING Prince, Paris, or Blanket takes a part of with there family is a manipulative tool by the family.. If Prince feels mistreated he is at that age he can separate himself.. If he wants to hang out with his cousins and be on TV that's normal, especially considering his entire family (including himself) show interest in showbusiness.

There is never a public event that fans don't say they must have been pressured etc... It should not be so hard to believe that they want to participate...

Is it really a coincidence that all members of 3T are there this year? I do not believe so. By the way, this is Randy Jr first visit to Gary and TJ posted this tweet

• TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson Aug 21
    TJ Jackson retweeted Randy Jackson Jr.
    I'm so happy I was there with you for your first time. It's a real eye opener for us. I love you cous.
    TJ Jackson added,
    CM9BJwYUwAAFsGe.jpg

Randy Jackson Jr. @randyjacksonjrOverwhelmed with gratitude...
    1f64f.png
    🏽 #2300JacksonStreet

53 retweets125 favoritesReply

Retweet

Favorite

More

[/b]

Why all the wanna be reality tv stars are there ?
most of them have gone every year since MJ passed

I've already posted my opinion on the show, but regarding Randy Jr. at the event, is it that far off for people to think maybe just maybe the reason so many Jacksons went for the first time this year is because it's their family history and they're supporting their grandmother's event? The more Jacksons in attendance, the more people, the more money for charity. I don't know what happened to the MJ Fandom, but it is certainly not anything like it used to be prior to 2009. The fact that Katherine can't even put on a charity for children without MJ Fans tearing her apart is a sad state of affairs in my opinion.

being exploited is one thing, having every move one of Michaels children do thought of as a ploy by the Jacksons is another.. What I am saying is that we need to give Michaels children some respect in there decisions.. we DON'T know the driving force behind why (for example) he wanted to be on this show.. It's an assumption that it was the Jackson family pushing them into it as exploitation..

Not EVEYHING Prince, Paris, or Blanket takes a part of with there family is a manipulative tool by the family.. If Prince feels mistreated he is at that age he can separate himself.. If he wants to hang out with his cousins and be on TV that's normal, especially considering his entire family (including himself) show interest in showbusiness.

There is never a public event that fans don't say they must have been pressured etc... It should not be so hard to believe that they want to participate...

We are talking about children here. they don't have the wisdom of adults. that's why they have a guardian to help them make better choices.

just because kids think it's fun to be on a reality TV does not mean it's good for them. let them focus on their education and growing up without being under the ugly glare of the media.

also, it's very obvious that these kids are being pressured to help out the sagging/dead careers of the jacksons. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I've already posted my opinion on the show, but regarding Randy Jr. at the event, is it that far off for people to think maybe just maybe the reason so many Jacksons went for the first time this year is because it's their family history and they're supporting their grandmother's event? The more Jacksons in attendance, the more people, the more money for charity. I don't know what happened to the MJ Fandom, but it is certainly not anything like it used to be prior to 2009. The fact that Katherine can't even put on a charity for children without MJ Fans tearing her apart is a sad state of affairs in my opinion.

because since Mj dead, every member of that family has been rushing to exploit him and his children. that's how they lost complete support of the fan community.

We are talking about children here. they don't have the wisdom of adults. that's why they have a guardian to help them make better choices.

just because kids think it's fun to be on a reality TV does not mean it's good for them. let them focus on their education and growing up without being under the ugly glare of the media.

also, it's very obvious that these kids are being pressured to help out the sagging/dead careers of the jacksons. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

This comment makes me want to say a couple things.. 1. Prince Jackson is NOT a child, he is legally an adult now and it is not mine or your position to say what's good" for him.. And something being good or bad for someone says nothing about if someone WANTS to do it.. Yeah "kids think it's fun to be on reality TV" than you are agreeing with me that it is likely that Prince would like to be on the show..

i'm not trying to get into what Prince should or should not do... I am just stating it's very likely that he decided to be on the show because HE wanted to.. Too many fans talk about Michaels children like they are some animal offspring with masters. "sit"... no, no, no... if you have not noticed each one of them are normal people... people at 18 move from parents, do as they please.. in the near future Prince may be buying a house..

But he is an adult.. And that clip we saw was very likely recorded after Graduation (Summer). if it wasn't well it did not distract him from graduating so to imply that doing the show is a distraction to his studies just builds un-needed drama.

Prince wants to smoke, he does it! did Katherine pressure him to for money? lol... He is his own MAN! people build empires at his age... at 18 ppl leave and fight in wars, establish businesses, start building dynasties.... and we are sitting here talking about a smart fully capable man like he is some defenseless puppy. he is the son of MICHAL JACKSON! now a man..

we should start respecting his choices, even if we disagree with them...

Legally speaking anything he does he is liable for.. No guardian necessary for. So lets treat him his age and not put this imaginary bubble around him that he is the same kid we were introduce to...

This comment makes me want to say a couple things.. 1. Prince Jackson is NOT a child, he is legally an adult now and it is not mine or your position to say what's good" for him.. And something being good or bad for someone says nothing about if someone WANTS to do it.. Yeah "kids think it's fun to be on reality TV" than you are agreeing with me that it is likely that Prince would like to be on the show..

i'm not trying to get into what Prince should or should not do... I am just stating it's very likely that he decided to be on the show because HE wanted to.. Too many fans talk about Michaels children like they are some animal offspring with masters. "sit"... no, no, no... if you have not noticed each one of them are normal people... people at 18 move from parents, do as they please.. in the near future Prince may be buying a house..

But he is an adult.. And that clip we saw was very likely recorded after Graduation (Summer). if it wasn't well it did not distract him from graduating so to imply that doing the show is a distraction to his studies just builds un-needed drama.

Prince wants to smoke, he does it! did Katherine pressure him to for money? lol... He is his own MAN! people build empires at his age... at 18 ppl leave and fight in wars, establish businesses, start building dynasties.... and we are sitting here talking about a smart fully capable man like he is some defenseless puppy. he is the son of MICHAL JACKSON! now a man..

we should start respecting his choices, even if we disagree with them...

Legally speaking anything he does he is liable for.. No guardian necessary for. So lets treat him his age and not put this imaginary bubble around him that he is the same kid we were introduce to...

these kids were sold to TV networks and tabloids the moments MJ died. no point of writing an entire essay trying to defend that. also Prince is under a lot of pressure from the rest of the jacksons. it's not as simple as saying no without facing some sort of backlash. you obviously have no idea given that he's now very entrenched into that family. and although he's 18. really, he's still a kid and needs lots of guidance to navigate his life around.

same with Paris and Blanket who are even younger.

It's actually tiring to see some people feeding the usual "oh the kids want to do this." again just because a kid wants something, it does not mean it's good for him. the jacksons need to place the kids interests ahead of their own. this whole thing is disgusting. exploiting minors for financial success that has eluded them for decades!!!

^ You seem to have a lot of insight on Prince Jackson, his mental capacity and what he needs.... It must be safe to assume you know him personally? maybe his caretaker?

And could I ask you when is it that Prince will be able to be mentally capable of making adult decisions? 21? 30? 45? Just curious....

Back