Something that almost killed me... let me hear your advice

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
Hello dear Friends and Fans,

I havent been on this forum for long time ...I have had sooo many problems and I came to write here what happened recently and to hear your thoughts....

Its LOVE story ...

I met one girl 3 years ago - actually she messaged me ... we met at college...
It took her 1 month to get me out with her and when I did we kinda started together that night ...
In 2 weeks we kinda went through things that some couples dont go in 6 months relationship... And than i noticed .. When im with her
everything is amazing - energy -love everything!!! But when im off .... i feel that something is wrong ... I tried to talk to her but it didnt make any sense ...
And than we broke ... after one week we started again saying it will better but it wasnt ...she just wanst ready ...she said that she cant give me what i want and we broke again ... / this is short story/

3 years later ...

We accidentally met in another town - we spent day together and I was amazed how she changed! I was soooooo happy .... I sad ok well next time i come to your town we should go out like old days ... and well it was like that ...I came over weekend and she took me to dinner (well that was surprise) ....after that we went to club - well we drink lot ... and at one point i just kissed her - and she was like: ooo that was nice ... she didnt say that she didnt want it or something ..she liked it ...
We went to another club after that ... there i dance like i always did and she at one point sit down ... and i saw something was wrong but couldnt tell and well i was drunk ... after few mins ...i took her out coz she wanted to go ..i asked her what is wrong and she said ....well i cant believe im here with you ( it sounded like she should be here with somebody else ) ...but well taxi came and we went home laid to bed and ...well you know....

Everything latter was perfect we went for lunch ...EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT ...
AND SO i went home to my town ....and again it happened .... i felt something is wrong ...I JUST ****ING FEEL IT .... and i called her .... to hear how is she (it was liek few days later ) ...we texted each day ...but i want to hear her ...and than we talked like 30min and i confirmed she was kinda cold ...
And god gaved me chance to go to her town again ...and i told her i wanna see her if she has time ...
And we met at same place where i kissed her first hahaha ..funny you will see why :)
And we went to get something to eat ....( let me just say when she came she kissed me in cheek) - well you dont kisss somebody in cheek if you did all other things with that person ...

Well at the dinner i asked her ; so what about us? and she say yes ... about us .... I just cant give us a chance .... i want to but something just doesnt give me
.... I know if i would say YES to you and like lets try ....lets try it together .... WE WOULD CONQUER THE WORLD! i know it! - that is what she say's...

And i was like O.O ....... I was her perfect guy ...she liked physically , the way of thinking , im handsome, i'm her type of guy ... she likes the way i think, talk walk, everything ....everything ..... she cant say one thing that doesn't fit ... but she cant try like something stops her from saying : OK LETS TRY ....

And from her story: i figured out that she couldnt connect with nobody expect ME ...

I also found out that 4 years ago she had one guy that she gaved everything to him (everything I mean - she wanted that to be it ) ....but it wasnt ...she left him
and i asked her if she can return to him ...and she said that she cant ....

I dont know if she still cant forget him or what ...it has been 4 years....

Well i dont know ....

And I said to her .... I would glady give me right arm to change this but i cant ...

We went out ...she asked me if i need drive to but i said ...thank you i think ill walk ...we hugged and she walked away ...

Well that day.... i literally wanted to die .... Its that thing when you know your soulmate is gone ....and you dont know reason why.... It actually doesn't have reason... She just couldn't .... and that is what she said ...

It all happened like one month ago ....One day doesn't go buy ...one night that i dont think about her and what she is doing ....

Please tell me ...what are your thoughts about this ..... should i do something ....

should i let it go .....

She is that kind of person that i cant forget or get over her ..... i just need to live it ..... that is all I can .....

Hey :ciao:

Thanks for sharing your story! :better:

Advice? Well, that is always 'tricky' when it comes to 'love' :blush:

I think the BEST thing to do is just FOLLOW your heart and 'gut' instinct.

It's up to you really how FAR you wanna go for her. If she is not ready to 'commit' to a 'relationship' then all you can do is let it go. :eek:

I know, how hard it is but ask yourself these simple questions.

Does it make you happy? Does it make her happy when you're together? If both answers are NOT 'yes' then :no:

Sometimes, we have to die a little inside before the 'right' one comes along. :blush: Even if we thought that we exactly met that person already but if the 'feeling' seems off then we have to set that brave step and just walk away from it. :blush:

I had to do it quite a few times :blink: It doesn't get better. Just a 'learnt' lesson of life!

I mean the 'spark' has to be there and in 'both' directions. I do hope you will find the 'right' one ONE day!

I think this quote below brings a perfect end to my post here...

Oneday_zpsajiailn1.jpg

Take care!

Hey :ciao:

Thanks for sharing your story! :better:

Advice? Well, that is always 'tricky' when it comes to 'love' :blush:

I think the BEST thing to do is just FOLLOW your heart and 'gut' instinct.

It's up to you really how FAR you wanna go for her. If she is not ready to 'commit' to a 'relationship' then all you can do is let it go. :eek:

I know, how hard it is but ask yourself these simple questions.

Does it make you happy? Does it make her happy when you're together? If both answers are NOT 'yes' then :no:

Sometimes, we have to die a little inside before the 'right' one comes along. :blush: Even if we thought that we exactly met that person already but if the 'feeling' seems off then we have to set that brave step and just walk away from it. :blush:

I had to do it quite a few times :blink: It doesn't get better. Just a 'learnt' lesson of life!

I mean the 'spark' has to be there and in 'both' directions. I do hope you will find the 'right' one ONE day!

I think this quote below brings a perfect end to my post here...

Oneday_zpsajiailn1.jpg

Take care!

I think you are right .... I cant do much ....I just have to let it go no matter what cos I cant do more than than at the moment ....I wish I can but i cant ....
Its so sad .... when you feel its so real and it could work out but at end it just dont ....

Wise words from Daryll.

I think so long as you feel you have given her every opportunity and made it clear how you feel about her then there is little else you can do, just make sure you are not left with what 'ifs', if you have done all you can then sadly sometimes we have to move on. Something is holding her back, maybe she just doesn't want a serious relationship right now or maybe it's more complex.

Sorry you you are going through this, hope you see a brighter future soon.

Wise words from Daryll.

I think so long as you feel you have given her every opportunity and made it clear how you feel about her then there is little else you can do, just make sure you are not left with what 'ifs', if you have done all you can then sadly sometimes we have to move on. Something is holding her back, maybe she just doesn't want a serious relationship right now or maybe it's more complex.

Sorry you you are going through this, hope you see a brighter future soon.

I understand :( That's what i am thinking ...moving on ... However .... Im thinking ...same thing happened 3 years ago when i first met her ....same thing ... and than 3 years later we meet again and she said to me .... There were so many guys which i rejected and you are the only one i can connect to ... and again at the end she cant ...still something holds her back .... WOW makes me so crazy!

And the most funny thing .... I FU**** REMMEMBER EVERY SECOND OF WHAT HAPPENED ...like i recorded with camera and now i just hit play and its sooo live in my head ...its crazy .... how its possible ...??? i remmeber how she looked at me, where she had her hands, how she talked , breathing everything ...

And there is no reason why she cant ... is it possible that she had somebody 4 years ago(what she said she had) but she cant get over it .... 4 years have passed ...is it possible that it takes so long?

And there is no reason why she cant ... is it possible that she had somebody 4 years ago(what she said she had) but she cant get over it .... 4 years have passed ...is it possible that it takes so long?
It's quite possible. Many times you can't get over a lost love-not everyone bounces back.

Well, my 'initial' thought was that she had been so hurt by guys that she just is 'doomed' to stop anyone getting close again :blush:

The pace in 'healing' from that is slow and maybe she's never really recover from it no matter how hard you try to be that 'good' guy for her! :unsure:

Well, my 'initial' thought was that she had been so hurt by guys that she just is 'doomed' to stop anyone getting close again :blush:

The pace in 'healing' from that is slow and maybe she's never really recover from it no matter how hard you try to be that 'good' guy for her! :unsure:

The thingis that she left last guy .... he didnt leave her .... maybe she feels regret now ... huh ... hard to figure it out ...

Back