Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

Annita

Proud Member
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...son-calls-out-fake-instagram-account-20152410

Shutting it down. Paris Jackson begged fans on Saturday, Oct. 24, to help her remove an impostor Instagram account that’s using her name

“I was hoping you guys could help get the account on Instagram deleted,” Jackson, 17, said in the video, which was shared on her boyfriend Chester Castellaw’s alleged page. “I don’t have a public account. Thank you so much.

According to the article Paris said she did not have a public Instagram account and wants the fake account to be deleted.

Can anyone post the video where she states this? If this is true I have really to ask who is running this account? It can be only a person from her personal environment or someone from her environment does feeding the person who runs the acoount. It has so much personal fotos from her every day live.
Anothher question is why doesn`t anyone from her family, expsecially her guardian request to delete this account because it is really a stalking of Paris.

Last edited:
Can't she report it to Instagram directly? What can fans do about it? I know with Facebook you can report fake pages, especially if someone is using your name/pic/info. Zuckerberg owns Instagram too, so there should be a way to flag the fake account.

Can Instagram remove the account? Is the family aware of this?

Same here what can the fans do?

Can Instagram remove the account? Is the family aware of this?

Same here what can the fans do?

I'm sure they can if she reports it. Someone was using one of my sisters' name/pic/info to start a fake page (on Facebook) and I reported it. My sister was contacted by Facebook about the reported fake page, then removed it once she verified that it was NOT her page. I'll have to look up how it's done on Instagram, but the reporting procedure can't be that different.

EDIT I just pulled up my Instagram account to see if there is a way to report something and I found it! I scrolled to the very bottom of my page, clicked SUPPORT, went to the PRIVACY and PROTECTION option, clicked on REPORT SOMETHING and it opened up a menu of various things to report, like hacked accounts, FAKE ACCOUNTS, duplicate accounts, etc.

Last edited:
Oh awkward. I assumed it was probably her since it was always posting photos of her I hadn't seen. Goes without saying I unfollowed her (but I just noticed the imposters' Instagram has been made private recently).

Instead of just reporting it to Instagram, having it taken down only for another imposter to pop back up; She should contact Instagram, make a public profile under Instagram and have it verified (like The Weeknd's one is below, see the blue tick). She can then post one photo or a description that explains this is her official Instagram and that she does not actually have any public Instagrams she regularly posts to.

vGQlFAq.png

She had her Twitter verified a few years back and given her issues with Instagram imposters, I imagine they'd grant her a verification tick thingy?

I had the TV on the other day and TMZ came on and I looked up when I heard Paris' name. They showed this 60 second clip where she asks fans for help to shut down the account-it's real fast, she talks real fast, and is smiling (almost laughing) and says she's not married. Period. She definitely wasn't desperate and begging.

I got the feeling it might be her real account, but it's making headlines since she added Castelaw as her new last name-I saw a zillion articles about it on my news feed and I pulled up a few-most of the commenters were mature women with teenage girls and the big thing now is to add their boyfriends last names to imagine what their name would look like if they were married.

Much like we used to write a guys name in our notebooks-along with ours kind of thing. All of these mothers acted like it was no big deal. In other words, it's a common schoolgirl thing. That's what made me think it was probably legit.

Since Paris used to have a verified Twitter account, she would know how to shut these downs or report fakes. Or her guardian would.

Last edited:
I had the TV on the other day and TMZ came on and I looked up when I heard Paris' name. They showed this 60 second clip where she asks fans for help to shut down the account-it's real fast, she talks real fast, and is smiling (almost laughing) and says she's not married. Period. She definitely wasn't desperate and begging.

I got the feeling it might be her real account, but it's making headlines since she added Castelaw as her new last name-I saw a zillion articles about it on my news feed and I pulled up a few-most of the commenters were mature women with teenage girls and the big thing now is to add their boyfriends last names to imagine what their name would look like if they were married.

Much like we used to write a guys name in our notebooks-along with ours kind of thing. All of these mothers acted like it was no big deal. In other words, it's a common schoolgirl thing. That's what made me think it was probably legit.

Since Paris used to have a verified Twitter account, she would know how to shut these downs or report fakes. Or her guardian would.

It's been a long time since I was 17, so thanks for the reminder Barbee, LMFAO! I used to add JACKSON (along with a couple of little hearts) behind my name on the paper bag covers I used for my school books, bahahahaha! That and write "Mrs. Michael Jackson" all over it... :blush:

As for asking fans for help, that didn't make sense to me since she's from the generation that grew up in the techy age and would know how to do it herself.

Can anyone post the video where she states this? If this is true I have really to ask who is running this account? It can be only a person from her personal environment or someone from her environment does feeding the person who runs the acoount. It has so much personal fotos from her every day live.
Anothher question is why doesn`t anyone from her family, expsecially her guardian request to delete this account because it is really a stalking of Paris.

If someone with twitter account could send this to Prince, he'll forward it to Paris
https://help.instagram.com/446663175382270/

According to that link, someone who represent Paris can fill in the form on her behalf, so TJ should do his duties.

I found this
https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxons/status/650376137558884352

Seems to me Prince has impostor too, as this one is his real one and the one above is something else?
https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon/with_replies

Last edited:
This is a bit off topic, but I always got the impression that Paris was bit of an outsider in the Jackson family. I've yet to see footage, image etc of her really engaging with her uncles for example.

The Jackson's are made up of mainly man .I doubt she feels much in common with 60 plus year old uncles/ male cousins. And after the whole granny napping/suicide attempt etc and the way she was treated its not suprising if she is as you think.

The Jackson's are made up of mainly man .I doubt she feels much in common with 60 plus year old uncles/ male cousins. And after the whole granny napping/suicide attempt etc and the way she was treated its not suprising if she is as you think.

Not to mention the way they talk about her when giving interviews + rolling the blame granny-napping on kids.
Anyways, I think it is good that she has life outside of Jackson, and doesn't live in this weird cocoon (we are Jacksons and cannot work because we are Jacksons)that they have created for themselves.

Not to mention the way they talk about her when giving interviews + rolling the blame granny-napping on kids.
Anyways, I think it is good that she has life outside of Jackson, and doesn't live in this weird cocoon (we are Jacksons and cannot work because we are Jacksons)that they have created for themselves.

They've been working and touring since they were kids. They life and circumstance is completely different from that of the average person. And like elusive moonwalker pointed out, their damn retirees, I think that they are entitled to as many vacations as they desire.

She seems like a loose cannon too. The reason Randy and Janet, intelligently filmed her with their phones was for evidence. They knew the media would believe and twist the story of a young pretty girl. We don't know what exactly happened, but we shouldn't assume that Paris's word is the right one.

They've been working and touring since they were kids. They life and circumstance is completely different from that of the average person. And like elusive moonwalker pointed out, their damn retirees, I think that they are entitled to as many vacations as they desire.

The bolded text in my post wasn't really about J4 but other members, but nevermind:)

She seems like a loose cannon too. The reason Randy and Janet, intelligently filmed her with their phones was for evidence. They knew the media would believe and twist the story of a young pretty girl. We don't know what exactly happened, but we shouldn't assume that Paris's word is the right one.

If Paris is loose cannot because she doesn't hang around Jac fam, then she takes it after her father.

Thanks for the laughts, Randy and Janet intelligently.....:D

Btw,we can take Michael's word for it.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ihrprh

Note for the admins, posts like above causes derailing of the threads as people seems to attack on Paris and of course that kind of attack has to be replied accordingly despite derailing of the thread.

Last edited:
I do not think Paris is close to her aunts right now but their always say oh Michael kids are doing fine their have their cousins.When Paris get 18 you might see changes in her i hope Paris is careful.

I would be careful about seemingly attacking Michaels children on the board. I would presume it to be against board rules

Bubs was talking about the mentality of some of the second generation Jackson's after some of the T's comments in interviews. Although to be fair the elder Jackson's have done little "work" interms of showbiz since the 80's.and very few bothered to get normal jobs to pay for their families the problem is the same entitlement complex seems to have been passed down to the second generation

Anyway that's been discussed in another thread

Last edited:
The bolded text in my post wasn't really about J4 but other members, but nevermind:)

If Paris is loose cannot because she doesn't hang around Jac fam, then she takes it after her father.

Thanks for the laughts, Randy and Janet intelligently.....:D

Btw,we can take Michael's word for it.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ihrprh

Note for the admins, posts like above causes derailing of the threads as people seems to attack on Paris and of course that kind of attack has to be replied accordingly despite derailing of the thread.

Just confirmed my suspicion from another thread bubs. I wouldnt think steven could spell it let alone act it out. The whole kidnapping plan showed their lack of it. Mind you I think his statement rant about branca just topped that.especially on the laughter scale

Last edited:
Aboht time one of her two guardians, body guards, nanny's etc all do the job they are paid to do, shouldn't be down to strangers to deal with issues like this.

Why start now. They happily encouraged her Twitter "celebrity" as it was at a time when the kids were being used to promote events etc.when questions were asked about the trolling attacks all that came back was well not everyone likes michael. .so I doubt nothing much has changed now.

I'm finding that post hilarious, you say in one breathe we shouldn't assume yet you are doing exactly that by your "assumption" of why they recorded her, you don't know anyone of them personally you was not there and you have no real factual clue why they recorded it. So please practice what you preach, or at least say this is nothing other than your opinion and either way members can't take it as factual.

In my "opinion" I want you to keep yours to yourself, attacking one of Michael's children especially when you don't even know her I won't tolerate here.

Aboht time one of her two guardians, body guards, nanny's etc all do the job they are paid to do, shouldn't be down to strangers to deal with issues like this.

I find it interesting that Paris asks outsiders, not fam members or others, to help her to get rid of that Instagram stalker. There is a reason for it, and I can only speculate what is it, but it does says something, doesn't it?

@Elusive, thanks thats what I meant:)

If her guardians who are adults aren't willing to help her or doing their job, I hope she can contact Instagram. I don't use Instagram myself, can other people besides Paris report fake accounts?

That Why Michel told his kids to be careful watch around you stick together ppls are not what their seem and that is sad to see.

I do not have a account but she should be able to report that somebody is use her name and she like to have it remove. Shelia found on Instagram where you can report as fake. It is scary when someone is staking you you have got to be careful at all time. I hope Paris can get it remove.

Last edited:
I got the feeling it might be her real account.

It's definitely not her real account. I've been following them for about a year now, and the person that owns the account long long ago (when they first started out actually) did at one point mention they were a fan account. I suppose they got so many followers and decided that since people thought they were the real Paris, they might as well go along with it. Paris has a private Instagram account and has actually Direct Messaged the main 13.5k Paris account personally requesting her to remove the account, and the person's response to Paris was essentially to go f**k herself. When Paris (still politely) stated that she didn't pose as said user so she didn't understand why said user was posing as her and that she didn't appreciate having her privacy breached much like said user wouldn't like it either, the person basically told Paris that she was not only going to continue to spread her private photos and continue to pose as her, but that she was going to become famous because of it. It's all on Insta if you seek it out. Anyways, this person also has a history of cussing out people who claim the account is a fake, and in fact, when someone asked that question on one of her photos a couple months ago (long before the TMZ Real Paris Jackson Please Stand Up situation) I politely answered in the comments section that they were not and that they had mentioned in previous postings that they were a fan account. Almost immediately they not only deleted my comments (and the other posters) but blocked me as well. So, it's pretty obvious this person is not the real Paris, as this person seems rather unhinged and fame hungry, not to mention rude as H*ll.

Also, it's quite difficult to have an account deleted on Instagram. You can report a fake account (as many fans have been doing - especially recently - along with Paris herself), however, their influx of accounts (fake and inappropriate) is almost a quarter of their users, so as much attention as this dilema seems to be grabbing from the MJCommunity, unforunately Insta hasn't been on it, as this has been an ongoing issue for quite some time now (long before Paris posted the video on Chester's public account.)

Last edited:
That is why it is so important to be careful you run into ppls like this everyday and their do not care.

Wow. How complicated. Can't Paris make her acct. private then? So people can't steal her identity?

^It's more serious than some of us thought then. I thought given her fame, she could contact Instagram faster but for what you're telling Tinny, it's not as simple as it seems. Poor thing Paris, if she can't do something, she should delete that account of hers, damn fame whores!

Paris has the account as private already but probably these people could follow her and stole her pictures.

Wow. How complicated. Can't Paris make her acct. private then? So people can't steal her identity?

It's more serious than some of us thought then. I thought given her fame, she could contact Instagram faster but for what you're telling Tinny, it's not as simple as it seems. Poor thing Paris, if she can't do something, she should delete that account of hers, damn fame whores! Paris has the account as private already but probably these people could follow her and stole her pictures.

Her account is private and as far as I know it always has been. A lot (and I mean a lot) of people know what her real account is however (private just means you can't see the photos she posts - you can still see her Profile photo and her Instagram description), so I can't imagine how many follower requests she gets? The fact that she only has about 200 something followers is a testimanent to how adament she is about keeping her account private. Chester has a public account and only recently starting posting photos of Paris (and him), so a lot of people have moved onto his account and started filling up his comment section on photos (and a lot of it is intrusive, creepy, and mean.) The problem is, once you put something on the internet, especially when you're famous, it's fairly easy for people to get their hands on it. If 1 person gets ahold of a photo and posts it, that same photo will be reposted x amount of times. It's a vicious cycle. I think that may have been why she left Twitter (just a theory.) The amount of cyber bullying she was getting at the time probably made her realise that with public accounts she just can't avoid people saying terrible things to her and as is the case in this situation IE spreading her private photos. Problem is, people are great at hacking, and this main fake 13.5k account must have some way (and I'm sure help from others considering Paris's "private" photos are plastered all over many many an account) to get those photos. A lot of people think that she is the real Paris because of this (seriously, tweenagers argue about that s**t all the time in the comments section.) I mean, before whatever TV tabloid thingy aired that video of Paris saying that account was fake, the week before that they had aired a video thinking it was Paris's real account and talking about how she'd been posting so many new photos and how grown up she looked, so ... if people such as TMZ (or whomever it was) are that easily fooled, imagine how many people think the same? I don't want to beat a dead horse, but this is why people warn you about what you put on the Internet, and (probably) primarily why MJ was so adamanent about protecting their privacy. You give a little bit of Social Media freedom, and all H*ll breaks loose :p

IMO, all jackson kids under 18 or 21 should have private accts. and so should their boyfriends and girlfriends.
There is unbelievable filth written by commenters in even the most innocent of news threads. Can only imagine their own accounts.
Guardian needs to do something.

All kids need this. Not just Jackson kids.

Back