Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 68 USD (36%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 86

Thread: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

   
  1. #1
    Points: 29,045, Level: 99
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 955
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,429
    Points
    29,045
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    7,186
    Thanked 4,683 Times in 1,331 Posts

    Default Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...count-20152410

    Shutting it down. Paris Jackson begged fans on Saturday, Oct. 24, to help her remove an impostor Instagram account that’s using her name

    “I was hoping you guys could help get the account on Instagram deleted,” Jackson, 17, said in the video, which was shared on her boyfriend Chester Castellaw’s alleged page. “I don’t have a public account. Thank you so much.


    According to the article Paris said she did not have a public Instagram account and wants the fake account to be deleted.

    Can anyone post the video where she states this? If this is true I have really to ask who is running this account? It can be only a person from her personal environment or someone from her environment does feeding the person who runs the acoount. It has so much personal fotos from her every day live.
    Anothher question is why doesn`t anyone from her family, expsecially her guardian request to delete this account because it is really a stalking of Paris.
    Last edited by Annita; 26-10-2015 at 06:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Points: 13,296, Level: 75
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    2,542
    Points
    13,296
    Level
    75
    Thanks
    5,579
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,453 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Can't she report it to Instagram directly? What can fans do about it? I know with Facebook you can report fake pages, especially if someone is using your name/pic/info. Zuckerberg owns Instagram too, so there should be a way to flag the fake account.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheilaMJFan4Ever For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Points: 14,032, Level: 76
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Louisville, ky.
    Posts
    3,044
    Points
    14,032
    Level
    76
    Thanks
    3,718
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 984 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Can Instagram remove the account? Is the family aware of this?

    Same here what can the fans do?


    Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to #MJforever57 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Points: 13,296, Level: 75
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    2,542
    Points
    13,296
    Level
    75
    Thanks
    5,579
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,453 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by pminton View Post
    Can Instagram remove the account? Is the family aware of this?

    Same here what can the fans do?
    I'm sure they can if she reports it. Someone was using one of my sisters' name/pic/info to start a fake page (on Facebook) and I reported it. My sister was contacted by Facebook about the reported fake page, then removed it once she verified that it was NOT her page. I'll have to look up how it's done on Instagram, but the reporting procedure can't be that different.

    EDIT I just pulled up my Instagram account to see if there is a way to report something and I found it! I scrolled to the very bottom of my page, clicked SUPPORT, went to the PRIVACY and PROTECTION option, clicked on REPORT SOMETHING and it opened up a menu of various things to report, like hacked accounts, FAKE ACCOUNTS, duplicate accounts, etc.
    Last edited by SheilaMJFan4Ever; 27-10-2015 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Because I CAN, lol!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheilaMJFan4Ever For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Points: 17,402, Level: 84
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,456
    Points
    17,402
    Level
    84
    Thanks
    3,642
    Thanked 3,807 Times in 1,560 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Oh awkward. I assumed it was probably her since it was always posting photos of her I hadn't seen. Goes without saying I unfollowed her (but I just noticed the imposters' Instagram has been made private recently).

    Instead of just reporting it to Instagram, having it taken down only for another imposter to pop back up; She should contact Instagram, make a public profile under Instagram and have it verified (like The Weeknd's one is below, see the blue tick). She can then post one photo or a description that explains this is her official Instagram and that she does not actually have any public Instagrams she regularly posts to.



    She had her Twitter verified a few years back and given her issues with Instagram imposters, I imagine they'd grant her a verification tick thingy?

  9. #6
    Points: 25,844, Level: 96
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    6,941
    Points
    25,844
    Level
    96
    Thanks
    19,990
    Thanked 6,842 Times in 3,032 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    I had the TV on the other day and TMZ came on and I looked up when I heard Paris' name. They showed this 60 second clip where she asks fans for help to shut down the account-it's real fast, she talks real fast, and is smiling (almost laughing) and says she's not married. Period. She definitely wasn't desperate and begging.

    I got the feeling it might be her real account, but it's making headlines since she added Castelaw as her new last name-I saw a zillion articles about it on my news feed and I pulled up a few-most of the commenters were mature women with teenage girls and the big thing now is to add their boyfriends last names to imagine what their name would look like if they were married.

    Much like we used to write a guys name in our notebooks-along with ours kind of thing. All of these mothers acted like it was no big deal. In other words, it's a common schoolgirl thing. That's what made me think it was probably legit.

    Since Paris used to have a verified Twitter account, she would know how to shut these downs or report fakes. Or her guardian would.
    Last edited by barbee0715; 27-10-2015 at 05:30 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Points: 20,697, Level: 90
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Appalachians in the U.S.
    Posts
    9,210
    Points
    20,697
    Level
    90
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 613 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Paris not yet an adult. Her guardians --TJ and Katherine, should deal with this, immediately. If they do not, WHO is looking out for her?

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Autumn II For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Points: 13,296, Level: 75
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    2,542
    Points
    13,296
    Level
    75
    Thanks
    5,579
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,453 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    I had the TV on the other day and TMZ came on and I looked up when I heard Paris' name. They showed this 60 second clip where she asks fans for help to shut down the account-it's real fast, she talks real fast, and is smiling (almost laughing) and says she's not married. Period. She definitely wasn't desperate and begging.

    I got the feeling it might be her real account, but it's making headlines since she added Castelaw as her new last name-I saw a zillion articles about it on my news feed and I pulled up a few-most of the commenters were mature women with teenage girls and the big thing now is to add their boyfriends last names to imagine what their name would look like if they were married.

    Much like we used to write a guys name in our notebooks-along with ours kind of thing. All of these mothers acted like it was no big deal. In other words, it's a common schoolgirl thing. That's what made me think it was probably legit.


    Since Paris used to have a verified Twitter account, she would know how to shut these downs or report fakes. Or her guardian would.

    It's been a long time since I was 17, so thanks for the reminder Barbee, LMFAO! I used to add JACKSON (along with a couple of little hearts) behind my name on the paper bag covers I used for my school books, bahahahaha! That and write "Mrs. Michael Jackson" all over it... :blush:

    As for asking fans for help, that didn't make sense to me since she's from the generation that grew up in the techy age and would know how to do it herself.

  14. #9
    Points: 32,067, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,856
    Points
    32,067
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    17,502
    Thanked 16,213 Times in 4,830 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by Annita View Post

    Can anyone post the video where she states this? If this is true I have really to ask who is running this account? It can be only a person from her personal environment or someone from her environment does feeding the person who runs the acoount. It has so much personal fotos from her every day live.
    Anothher question is why doesn`t anyone from her family, expsecially her guardian request to delete this account because it is really a stalking of Paris.
    If someone with twitter account could send this to Prince, he'll forward it to Paris
    https://help.instagram.com/446663175382270/

    According to that link, someone who represent Paris can fill in the form on her behalf, so TJ should do his duties.

    I found this
    https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxons/...76137558884352

    Seems to me Prince has impostor too, as this one is his real one and the one above is something else?
    https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon/with_replies
    Last edited by Bubs; 27-10-2015 at 09:29 AM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubs For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Points: 5,373, Level: 47
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    933
    Points
    5,373
    Level
    47
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    1,270
    Thanked 375 Times in 218 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    This is a bit off topic, but I always got the impression that Paris was bit of an outsider in the Jackson family. I've yet to see footage, image etc of her really engaging with her uncles for example.

  17. #11
    elusive moonwalker
    Guest

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    The Jackson's are made up of mainly man .I doubt she feels much in common with 60 plus year old uncles/ male cousins. And after the whole granny napping/suicide attempt etc and the way she was treated its not suprising if she is as you think.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Points: 32,067, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,856
    Points
    32,067
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    17,502
    Thanked 16,213 Times in 4,830 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    The Jackson's are made up of mainly man .I doubt she feels much in common with 60 plus year old uncles/ male cousins. And after the whole granny napping/suicide attempt etc and the way she was treated its not suprising if she is as you think.
    Not to mention the way they talk about her when giving interviews + rolling the blame granny-napping on kids.
    Anyways, I think it is good that she has life outside of Jackson, and doesn't live in this weird cocoon (we are Jacksons and cannot work because we are Jacksons)that they have created for themselves.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Points: 5,373, Level: 47
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    933
    Points
    5,373
    Level
    47
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    1,270
    Thanked 375 Times in 218 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    Not to mention the way they talk about her when giving interviews + rolling the blame granny-napping on kids.
    Anyways, I think it is good that she has life outside of Jackson, and doesn't live in this weird cocoon (we are Jacksons and cannot work because we are Jacksons)that they have created for themselves.
    They've been working and touring since they were kids. They life and circumstance is completely different from that of the average person. And like elusive moonwalker pointed out, their damn retirees, I think that they are entitled to as many vacations as they desire.

  22. #14
    Points: 5,373, Level: 47
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    933
    Points
    5,373
    Level
    47
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    1,270
    Thanked 375 Times in 218 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    The Jackson's are made up of mainly man .I doubt she feels much in common with 60 plus year old uncles/ male cousins. And after the whole granny napping/suicide attempt etc and the way she was treated its not suprising if she is as you think.
    She seems like a loose cannon too. The reason Randy and Janet, intelligently filmed her with their phones was for evidence. They knew the media would believe and twist the story of a young pretty girl. We don't know what exactly happened, but we shouldn't assume that Paris's word is the right one.

  23. #15
    Points: 32,067, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,856
    Points
    32,067
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    17,502
    Thanked 16,213 Times in 4,830 Posts

    Default Re: Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoniff View Post
    They've been working and touring since they were kids. They life and circumstance is completely different from that of the average person. And like elusive moonwalker pointed out, their damn retirees, I think that they are entitled to as many vacations as they desire.
    The bolded text in my post wasn't really about J4 but other members, but nevermind:-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoniff View Post
    She seems like a loose cannon too. The reason Randy and Janet, intelligently filmed her with their phones was for evidence. They knew the media would believe and twist the story of a young pretty girl. We don't know what exactly happened, but we shouldn't assume that Paris's word is the right one.
    If Paris is loose cannot because she doesn't hang around Jac fam, then she takes it after her father.

    Thanks for the laughts, Randy and Janet intelligently.....:D

    Btw,we can take Michael's word for it.
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ihrprh


    Note for the admins, posts like above causes derailing of the threads as people seems to attack on Paris and of course that kind of attack has to be replied accordingly despite derailing of the thread.
    Last edited by Bubs; 27-10-2015 at 03:10 PM.

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubs For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •