Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Posters
CUoh59sWsAAWhac.jpg
CUohwjHXAAA2LHY.jpg
Captain-America-Civil-War-poster-2.jpg
First Trailer

Last edited:
I hope they show Spider-Man in the future trailers. Most likely it will be just a very small appearance but still. Can't wait to see how the costume looks like in MCU.

I hope they show Spider-Man in the future trailers. Most likely it will be just a very small appearance but still. Can't wait to see how the costume looks like in MCU.

Spider-Man will probably show up after the credits

Spider-Man will probably show up after the credits

I don't think they would announce that he will be in the movie for that. If it was only for after the credits scene they would keep it a secret.

Edit: It would be amazing to see this costume in the movie but not going to happen:
whose-side-will-you-want-spider-man-on-in-captain-america-civil-war-521275.jpg

Last edited:
Ant-Man is there! I didn't expect that they add him in the movie. Ant-Man was a great movie.

Ant-Man is there! I didn't expect that they add him in the movie. Ant-Man was a great movie.
They had announced him months ago when they mentioned the many heroes who would be in the film. Can't call ANT-MAN film great but thought it was very good. Think Edgar Wright would of made it great had he not left.

They had announced him months ago when they mentioned the many heroes who would be in the film. Can't call ANT-MAN film great but thought it was very good. Think Edgar Wright would of made it great had he not left.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Darkwing Duck and The Powerpuff Girls show up

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Darkwing Duck and The Powerpuff Girls show up
Off topic for just a moment: PPG show is being rebooted and coming out this year. Now back on topic: I think they're gonna save Spider-Man for the movie.

I think it will be a missed opportunity if Spidey doesn't hava a big part in the movie and it looks like that will be the case. I hope it's not just some cameo with one scene. They should do it like in the comics but they have to introduce the character in the movie so it's not going to happen.

Wow! I really like that costume. The costume from the first Spider-Man movie is still my favorite but this looks really good too. I'm not fan of the material.

Wow! I really like that costume. The costume from the first Spider-Man movie is still my favorite but this looks really good too. I'm not fan of the material.

The costume from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is my favorite. I love the big eyes on that costume

Saw the film and it was awesome. Spider-Man was the highlight for me. Tom Holland nailed it

Spoilers!

I was this few days ago and it was great. Not as great as everyone says though. I liked Spider-Man in this but he looked so fake. They shouldn't use CGI all the time. Hard to say much about Tom Holland as Peter because we didn't see him much but he was ok. One little thing I didn't like was that Peter doesn't live in a house like in the comics. In the movie he and May live in a apartment building. They shouldn't change things that don't need to be changed. I wish there was more Ant-Man. My favorite part of the movie was when he turned giant. That was awesome! I didn't expect it to happen in this movie.

3.5/5

Spoilers!

Last edited:
I´ve seen it 3 times.. it´s really good you can say.. :D

I give it a 4 out of 5, it was a good film better than Batman v Superman, looking forward to the next one.

Back