Second chances trailer

Dan

Proud Member
Hey guys!

For the past 3 years I and my family have worked so hard on this short film. We run an indie film production company called Barker Studios Entertainment. Its just me and my dad and occasionally some other people get involved, usually my sister and uncle. As you can tell we are a super small company, but we're doing okay. Second Chances is our first real short film and its to raise awareness for homeless people. We did have another short film called Silence but that was only 3 minutes long where as Second Chances is 30. Below is the trailer I'd really appreciate if you could give it a watch, maybe a share ;) Thanks a lot!
Film is due to be released on 31st January 2016.

If you enjoyed it you can see more about the film here: http://barkerstudios.weebly.com/second-chances.html

More of us:
If you liked this you can always see more of us on our website and by liking us on Facebook! Subscribing to us on YouTube! &
Following us on Twitter!

Thanks A lot!

Dan.

I just watched it, well done. :)
I like the dramatic music and the color scheme.

What confuses me is the message the trailer conveys. "Be careful what you wish for" and "What would you do if you had a second chance" make me think the main characted wished to be homeless (?) and is being asked if he would do it again if he had a second chance?

Back