Off The Wall vs. Thriller?

Can't really call it a debate if they don't even know what they're talking about tho :ermm: pretty much a waste of time

It cool with me too that how he feel no problem here. I love:) them both either way.

Well, i love rap music, BUT: Who the hell is Lord Jamal?
And no, i don't really wanna know it.

Thriller over OTW for me. And some later albums over Thriller. MJ is like a good bottle of wine, the older he got, the better he was (just take the 5 new songs from BOTDF). And of course he was already extraordinarily good with OTW.

^That's a rather misleading statement. Maybe his lyricism improved (not songwriter since lyricist + composer = songwriter), but his live performances deteriorated (miming, repetitive dance routines, poor physical conditioning etc) don't be a stan/fanboy.

^That's a rather misleading statement. Maybe his lyricism improved (not songwriter since lyricist + composer = songwriter), but his live performances deteriorated (miming, repetitive dance routines, poor physical conditioning etc) don't be a stan/fanboy.

Since this thread is about albums your comment about live performances is pretty much irrelevant here.

^I was simply responding to MJJuniorSinceMW's comment.

Got something against me?

This is about the albums, not his live performances or his songwriting skills.
So I believe MJ junior is saying he got better as a vocalist.

Who is Lord Jamar - NEVER EVER heard of him, and where does he feel qualified to rate classical albums like that.

My opinion, I love both albums to bits, but feel Off the Wall is better, the singles and the ballads, She's out of my life, Burn this disco out, Workin day and night, just pure gold. This album brings a smile to my face and although not the very best, Off the wall is the funkiest album he ever made. It must have sounded even funkier back in 79/80 when it came out.

Back