Rare Dangerous Tour Rehearsal: Black Or White (3rd Leg)

Zack44

Proud Member
Hi everyone! I just stumbled across this behind the scenes video that was uploaded on Youtube not too long ago. It's Michael rehearsing Black or White for (presumably) the 3rd Leg of the Dangerous Tour. This must have been when Jennifer Batten, Michael's guitarist for most of the tour, was unavailable because there is a completely different woman playing guitar here. Also, Michael's entire performance here was mimed, even though it was a rehearsal. However, Darryl Phinnesse sings the rap live, and his microphone isn't very audible at first. Michael also says a little something at the very end.

Here he's wearing an orange, "Jam"-esque button up instead of the usual white one for some reason. I've never seen this before so I wanted to share it!

EDIT: Apparently there's an HOUR LONG version of his "orange-shirt" rehearsal with multiple songs. Here it is:

Have you checked 2000 Watts section of the forum? These has been a lot of discussion about those in there. :)

^^Yep. What is interesting tho in that video is the backgrounds vocals are very loud and clear and I can hear stuff that I can't hear on the original song

Back