Elvis Presley And His Relationships with Women

Honestly, listening to the music of a child predator would give me the creeps but I wasn't aware in my childhood and teenage years and perhaps Paris is not aware either. I found out about Elvis' inappropriate sexual relationship with Priscilla when she was 14 and possibly more minors (Priscilla is definitely a fact) 4 or 5 years ago and I haven't been able to listen to him ever since. Maybe some people are able to do it even though they know or his fans live in denial but it seems Paris doesn't know it, that's why I don't judge her.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Honestly, listening to the music of a child predator would give me the creeps but I wasn't aware in my childhood and teenage years and perhaps Paris is not aware either. I found out about Elvis' inappropriate sexual relationship with Priscilla when she was 14 and possibly more minors (Priscilla is definitely a fact) 4 or 5 years ago and I haven't been able to listen to him ever since. Maybe some people are able to do it even though they know or his fans live in denial but it seems Paris doesn't know it, that's why I don't judge her.

That's one of the reasons why I stopped listening to him. I became his fan when I was 11 but learnt the not-so-nice stuff many years afterwards. I don't judge her, I was just surprised.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Do you have any actual, legitimate sources on the matter? I'm not an expert on the matter and I do like some of Elvis' music, so I looked up his relationship with Priscilla.

There were some websites that said they first had sex when they were 13 (which isn't possible as they met when she was 14), and some that automatically inferred that dating = sex, but looking into it further, Priscilla herself said that he wasn't overly sexual towards her and that Elvis insisted they save their "first time" for their wedding night, which took place in 1967 and by which point Priscilla was in her early 20s. She did say they eventually kissed and fooled around, but that it never ended in sex, that it was more playful than perverted. I think this might've been by the time she had moved into Graceland, which she did when she was about ~18 or so? But idk.

In some ways, it seems his relationships with younger girls seem somewhat similar to Michael's relationship with children. He found it easier to relate to younger woman than older woman and often had pyjama parties, pillow fights and indulged in "girl talk" etc (you can read about it more here). Unusual? Sure but nothing illegal there from what I've read.

I can see why it's easy to believe Elvis committed such acts given he was very popular with the girls, but apart from general hearsay (which is just that), I haven't read any legitimate sources that confirm he engaged in underage sexual relations (or similar). In fact the girl who you said was "definitely a fact" outright said the opposite, so I'm interested to see exactly what you guys read? I'm treating this the way I'm treating the allegations against Michael essentially.

Last edited:

We're getting slightly off topic, but anyways. I'm not sure if this book's online, but I've read it and it's worth it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_and_Me

He made her use drugs and was very restrictive from what I remember. It's not a child abuse per se, it's actually wrong regardless of one's age.

Priscilla literally wrote that Elvis would "forcefully make love to her" which exactly sounds like a rape.

In some ways, it seems his relationships with younger girls seem somewhat similar to Michael's relationship with children.

No, it isn't similar. MJ never "fooled around" with those children, never dated those children, never showed a romantic interest in those children. So please don't say it's the same type of relationship. With that you are basically implying that what MJ had with those kids was more than friendship and that it was some type of romantic relationship. Because clearly it was a romantic relationship between Elvis and Priscilla regardless of when penetrative sex between Elvis and Priscilla first happened.

I read Priscilla's book "Elvis and Me" and while she is trying to play down the sex part it was clearly a romantic relationship from the very beginning. And with some sexual elements as well. Also according to Priscilla Elvis gave him drugs. I remember one story from her book that creeped me out very much. She said Elvis gave her drugs that knocked her out for days. And she was underage.

So it's not a good idea at all to say MJ had the same type of relationship with children because with that you are getting very close to giving some credit to the allegations.

No, it isn't similar. MJ never "fooled around" with those children, never dated those children, never showed a romantic interest in those children. So please don't say it's the same type of relationship. With that you are basically implying that what MJ had with those kids was more than friendship and that it was some type of romantic relationship. Because clearly it was a romantic relationship between Elvis and Priscilla regardless of when penetrative sex between Elvis and Priscilla first happened.

I read Priscilla's book "Elvis and Me" and while she is trying to play down the sex part it was clearly a romantic relationship from the very beginning. And with some sexual elements as well. Also according to Priscilla Elvis gave him drugs. I remember one story from her book that creeped me out very much. She said Elvis gave her drugs that knocked her out for days. And she was underage.

So it's not a good idea at all to say MJ had the same type of relationship with children because with that you are getting very close to giving some credit to the allegations.

It was never my intention to suggest that Michael had any relationship of that sort with children. To clarify, I read that Elvis often had "pyjama parties, pillow fights and indulged in "girl talk"". Based off that specific sentence without any further information, it sounded like what Michael would do with his children friends (minus maybe, the girl talk part, idk about that).

I'll have to hunt down a copy of that book to look into the relationship between the two and more of this drug thing.

Priscilla literally wrote that Elvis would "forcefully make love to her" which exactly sounds like a rape.

Yeah I heard about that, but I had also read that Elvis never had sex with her again after she gave birth to Lisa Marie. I'm conflicted on what to think about that as she did go onto say that she regrets her choice of words when she wrote that, that it had been an overstatement.

A couple of months later, she said that Elvis had requested to see her in his hotel suite. It was then that she writes in her book that Elvis "forcefully made love to me...[as he said] 'This is how a real man makes love to his woman.'"[31] She later stated in an interview that she regretted her choice of words in describing the incident, and said it had been an overstatement. She went on to say following the incident, "what really hurt was that he was not sensitive to me as a woman and his attempt at reconciliation had come too late" suggesting that his actions were a deliberate attempt at reconciliation or compensation for his lack of sexual interest in Priscilla which had been a source of hurt and discontent for her for years. Priscilla states in her book "He had mentioned to me before we were married that he had never been able to make love to a woman who had a child"

I'm not trying to attack or defend Elvis, I'm just trying to do my best to get an objective view of the situation.

We're getting slightly off topic, but anyways. I'm not sure if this book's online, but I've read it and it's worth it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_and_Me

He made her use drugs and was very restrictive from what I remember. It's not a child abuse per se, it's actually wrong regardless of one's age.

Like I said earlier, I'll try to hopefully read it.

And you're right, let's end this discussion now and get back on topic.

Last edited:

It's like some people justifying and playing down the physical, psychological, etc abuse their partners inflict on them, that's what Priscilla was doing. Regardless of when the sexual intercourse occurred between the two, performing cunnilingus on a minor who gave consent is still considered statatutory rape by the law. Elvis had an improper relationship with Priscilla and possibly more underage girls.

For some time, there have been rumours that Elvis raped his later ex-wife Priscilla. She somewhat supported this in her autobiography Elvis and Me although she later downplayed it. He was also described as manipulative and restrictive.

Elvis had several girlfriends in his life and it is no secret he cheated on them. Apart from Priscilla Presley, he also dated Ann Margaret, Linda Thompson or Ginger Alden.

He had one child, daughter Lisa Marie. As she spoke in many interviews, she was very spoilt by her father or rather lacked extensive upbringing by him. She recalls that when she was staying in Graceland, his father's mansion, he would sleep during daytime and work over nighttime. She was basically around on her own, acting like a tyranne (breaking things purposedly, killing animals for fun, ordering Elvis's maids to do whatever she wanted).

What are your opinions?

I've never liked her but the more I learn about her the more vile I think she is. It will forever be a mystery to me what Michael ever saw in her.

Actually, it was Riley who said that:

Keough takes Ben to the dentist, and so Danielle comes outside to join us. She curls up next to her mother. Presley doesn't avoid difficult subjects in front of her daughter. In fact, her daughter frequently chips in, often to tease her mother. The peacock comes by, and Lisa Marie explains that it is a female named Honky. They also have three dogs.Presley mentions that she used to have peacocks at Graceland. 'But I was terrible', she adds. 'I used to chase them around on my golf cart'.

'Like the frogs?' says Danielle, giggling.

'Shhh', chides Presley, genuinely put out. I press for an explanation.

'No', she says. 'Nothing. I was a demented child'.

'Can I tell?' asks Danielle.

'Go ahead', sighs Presley, resigned.

'She ran over the frogs with the golf cart. On purpose'.

'It was an absolute accident', insists Presley. 'My friends would place them there. I didn't know it. It was terrible'.

'What is wrong with you?' teases her daughter.

'A lot', she sighs.

Young kids do that stuff, I say.

Danielle giggles. 'She was a different kind of young kid', says Danielle.

^well, she admitted she was a demented kid. I know she was brought up strictly by her mother and left to her own devices with her dad.
Probably lonely and acting out.

I don't know what to think about this. Like, Lisa as a saviour-complexed person and Michael as an outgrown child. She reportedly didn't want to have more children, but she had twins nonetheless with her fourth husband.

I've never liked her but the more I learn about her the more vile I think she is. It will forever be a mystery to me what Michael ever saw in her.

Like I've mentioned a few times, I never liked Priscilla because of what she thinks of Michael, which I believe she planted some bad seeds of lies to Lisa Marie for saying things about Michael after he got his kids and the 03' charges and trial until she slowly changed her tune before and after his passing.

I don't know what to think about this. Like, Lisa as a saviour-complexed person and Michael as an outgrown child. She reportedly didn't want to have more children, but she had twins nonetheless with her fourth husband.

People change man. Her twins were born 14 years after her relationship with Michael, which is quite a long time to consider and change your opinion on the matter.

I could see MJ and Lisa Marie having kids if they relationship was a lot better and remained that way for a few more years I guess. I always got the feeling she didn't want to rush in and have kids right away.

How did Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis get away with breaking the law (Child sexual abuse). But MJ was practically given his last rites by the media back in 04'?

^Jerry Lee Lewis' career was basically destroyed when word leaked that he had married his 13 year old cousin once removed. He was blacklisted by radio stations and went from making $10.000 dollars per show to barely making a $100.

How did Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis get away with breaking the law (Child sexual abuse). But MJ was practically given his last rites by the media back in 04'?

Obviously not a lawyer, but assuming the rumours are true, I guess because no-one wanted to testify against Elvis, therefore there wasn't really any case. Same reason why MJ couldn't be brought to a criminal trial in 1994, because the no-one (nor the Chandlers) were willing to testify.

Least that's how I think it works??

^Jerry Lee Lewis' career was basically destroyed when word leaked that he had married his 13 year old cousin once removed. He was blacklisted by radio stations and went from making $10.000 dollars per show to barely making a $100.

He should have served a prison sentence for this.

^That's a different point though, the point you made and that I responded to had to do with the media reaction.

So what is this thread really about? I thought it was supposed to be about Elvis' relationship with women. Instead what I see is what a horrible person LMP was as a child and comparing MJ to various celebrities with a questionable relationship with minors.

I think MJ should be left out of this thread and it should focus on Elvis and his women. Fact is that Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and R. Kelly DID have questionable relationships with minors. Provably, admittedly. MJ is NOT in that category. He was accused of something that was never remotely proven. In fact, all of his accusers were proven to be shameless liars. So what does it accomplish to lump him together with people who DID have questionable relationships with minors? I thought the thread was about discussing Elvis and his women.

^That's debatable. It certainly was 'questionable'. We have to remember that he was grown man. Doesn't matter that he was sheltered.

^That's debatable. It certainly was 'questionable'. We have to remember that he was grown man. Doesn't matter that he was sheltered.

When I said "questionable relationship" I meant a romantic interest in a minor. I just did not want to use a more judgemental word, I guess, but I could have. Michael Jackson did not provably/admittedly have a romantic interest in minors, those other men did.

FACT is that Jerry Lee Lewis and R. Kelly DID marry minors, which DOES show a romantic interest in those minors. Sorry, but you cannot lump that in the same category as people speculating about the nature of the relationship between MJ and Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo. Those are just that: speculations. That Lewis and R. Kelly married minors, howere, are FACTS. That's a huge difference.

So read it as:

I think MJ should be left out of this thread and it should focus on Elvis and his women. Fact is that Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and R. Kelly DID have romantic relationships with minors. Provably, admittedly. MJ is NOT in that category. He was accused of something that was never remotely proven. In fact, all of his accusers were proven to be shameless liars. So what does it accomplish to lump him together with people who DID have romantic relationships with minors? I thought the thread was about discussing Elvis and his women.

Last edited:
Back