Maestro And Me (18+)

FullLipsDotNose

Proud Member
PART ONE

I was reading a book on a train and thinking about the upcoming week. Spring break. Although we all expected to spend it on campus, the college announced that there would an international conference organised and they needed to provide guests with accommodation. There were some riots about this and, to put it short, the college and our union agreed on accommodation refund while we'd be away.

For me, that meant going to my parents' house. I didn't want to. Once I got an acceptance letter from this prestigious all-women's college, I dreamt of leaving Normal Valley and starting a new, better life elsewhere, in a place without prejudice and judgements. Well, not that the grass had been exactly greener on campus, but I felt more than satisfied.

"The next stop, Normal Valley."

I sighed. It had to come.

Once I got off the train at the station, I headed right to the town.

It hadn't changed much since Christmas when I was there for the last time. It was the same, ordinary middle-class place where everyone seemed to be normally happy, normally living, normally pretty much everything. I hated it because I never fitted this normal human being stereotype.

My family was actually very happy about my arrival. Mum cooked me French fries with a cheese topping, so I felt somewhat relieved.

"Becky, the Internet doesn't work," Irene, my younger sister broke to me.

"What? Can't you repair it somehow?"

"Well, we're actually switching providers, but it will take a week or so. Basically, if you need to do school stuff or talk to your friends, you'll have to go to library," father said.

"Oh no! What shall I do?"

"You'll spend some time with us!" mother said.

I didn't seem excited about this.

"You could read our new local newspaper. They feature children's dancing troup photos and likes," mother suggested.

I wasn't exactly into reading about nursery nurse dancing, but the rest of the family insisted on watching a soap opera on TV, so this was the only way to escape the hustle and bustle. I texted Monique, my roommate, that I wouldn't make it on Facebook nor Twitter for the rest of the weekend and that I would be rarely there during the break as well. She sent me a brief message with commiserations and her daily itinerary in New York where she was hanging out with her boyfriend. I was jealous.

The newspaper was the most boring DIY piece you could ever get your hands on. There were photos, reports about a new church opening, wedding announcements and a place for notifications. I started reading it, sort of anticipating that maybe someone could perhaps sell stuff I would need.

A data analyst needed for a week commencing 21 March. The job entails working on a project focusing on outreach to children and teenagers. Mathematical and programming skills highly desirable. For more information, please visit Someplace Else, Normal Valley, CA.

Well. I am a computer science major with a minor in gender studies. This sounds just right, doesn't it? But the candidate must've been chosen before I learnt about this.

I looked at the cover and it turned out it had been printed a day before I arrived.

Wow. That's very weird. But why not? After all, extra pocket money is nice and I don't want to sit here all day long doing nothing or, what's worse, getting angry over Monique's happy messages. I'll head there tomorrow. Uhm, but where is exactly is Someplace Else? I know for sure I've heard it before, but I don't recall exactly.

In one of the drawers, I found a town map. It wasn't hard to find Someplace Else - in fact, it was an old mansion just right above the valley.

I remembered going there as a child. There was an eccentric man called Maestro that would perform tricks for us. Unfortunately, he got into trouble as the mayor wasn't really into the stuff he was showing us. On one occasion, the whole village would march to his mansion in an attempt to drive him away. He actually convinced most of the village he was a fun guy, but nevertheless decided to leave after the incident. I was fourteen at that time. We hadn't seen him since, but the masion was still his property. Unless something has happened over the time at college, the building hasn't been used for any activity.

Maybe he's coming back? Is there soeone else acquiring the property?

I set up an alarm clock for 8 am and decided to make a trip the very next day.

PART II

I woke up in the morning, but could barely eat something for breakfast. I was feeling a bit nervous although I tried to hide it from my parents and sister.

"I'm going out," I told them upon leaving the house.

"Fine, sweetheart, just make sure you come in for lunch, OK?"

"No worries, bye!"

It was a cloudy day. Children were playing in the streets, but I felt so alienated to them. Some adults would mindlessly pass by and I would head towards Someplace Else.

I had to walk up a hill at the outskirts. It was a very quiet place, albeit with an eerie atmosphere. It looked like a European Middle Age castle that hasn't been abandoned yet.

I reached the gate of the mansion and started looking for a bell. Before I spotted anything, the gate automatically opened.

"Someone's watching me," I thought.

I went through a flowerless garden towards the building. It had a massive door, but, just as before, I didn't need to open it - it opened itself.

The interior of the house was dark. There were no lights on and no one greeted me. The entrance hall indeed looked attic. I recalled old memories. Where should I go now?

One of the doors opened. It led into a room. I came in.

The door shut suddenly, but I still couldn't see a person. I looked around the room.

There was a neatly organised desk in the middle, a few wardrobes on the right and a hangercoat with a few coats on it on the left. As I felt it was appropriate, I proceeded towards the hanger coat and reached out to it with my jacket. One of the coats moved.

"Where is everyone? What does it mean?" I thought.

The coat turned and I saw a face that I had known.

"Maestro?"

"Welcome, Rebecca. Can I help you with your jacket?"

"Erm... Okay."

"Take a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

I felt a bit awkward. "I don't know... Maybe some tea?"

He snapped his fingers. Suddenly, out of a wall, there appeared a lady with a coloured face and served me a cup of tea with sugar cubes.

"Thank you, madam."

She disappeared.

Maestro sat down in front of me.

"So, my dear Rebecca, what has brought you here?"

"Well, I found a job advertisement in a local paper."

He nodded.

"Right. I should have known. You have always been a clever girl. The job will suit you, there's no doubt about it."

"Where were you all those years?" I asked.

"I was travelling. But I was missing children desperately. Now I want to bring here even more children and not just from Normal Valley. I need someone who would help me with a few things. I want to modernise this place a bit and somewhat educate, not just entertain, the children."

"Okay."

"So, would you mind if I tested your skills?"

I swallowed. Did he know about mathematics and computer science?

"No, I wouldn't."

"Fine." He opened a drawer, pulled out a paper and handed it to me. "There are questions. Answer them and I'll have a look at it."

The questions were clearly printed on the page. It looked like a term paper I sat in December. There was a pen on the desk, so I didn't need to find mine in the bag.

I didn't know what he was doing in the meantime because I was focused on the questions. But once I was ready, he noticed that.

"Let me check it."

He seemed to nod to almost everything I wrote. He put the paper on the desk and looked at me.

"Well done, I'm impressed, young lady! But how come you miscalculated this logarithm?" he pointed at one of the questions.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't have a calculator with me."

"But this one was easy! You should know, you should know."

I felt something pulled my ear. I turned my head. There was nothing behind me.

"Don't worry. This was just a friendly punishment."

"What? Why are you punishing me?!" I angrily got up.

"No, no, no..."

I turned to the door and wanted to leave. Suddenly something gently slapped my buttocks.

"You naughty girl. You don't like something and just want to leave. What do we do with you?"

I turned. He was standing behind me.

"I like your stubborness, but with any disobedience, a punishment has to come. You will be very satisfied here, I'm sure. You'll give your heart to this project and we'll make something great. I love your intelligence and I loved your generosity when you were younger. We'll just have to take care of you properly to make you shine like a real lady. You deserve it. You are the chosen."

He stepped towards me and hugged me.

His perfume smelt extraordinarily. I couldn't resist. I put my lips on his. Our noses started rubbing against each other. I noticed he had a little stubble. I felt so electrified.

He stroke my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

"Please come in tomorrow and take a skirt with you, okay? I'll provide you with a laptop and all the things you'll need. Just make sure you don't miss a family lunch."

How did he know? I didn't know. But I suddenly didn't want to leave.

"We'll see each other. Just make sure you come back in a skirt, no in these trousers. It will be your dresscode for the day."

I nodded and said goodbye. I had no idea what the time was, but I was sure I was almost missing the lunch. I ran as fast as I could to make it home. Hunger and excitement were the best fuel, apparently.

PART THREE

I was standing in front of my wardrobe. I was supposed to take on a skirt, as Maestro asked me to.

But I don't wear skirts. I just don't find them comfortable. I'm not a girly girl. Well. But then again, I can turn down the best deal I've ever had or I can just follow the rules and enjoy the experience. Still, I was feeling anxious.

What if I took both trousers and a skirt? Yes, I could put the skirt on top, I just need to find a good colour match...

I headed towards Someplace Else. All the ordinanry neighbours were staring at me. I paid them as little attention as possible. If at worst, I would just undress the skirt before I finish work that day.

This time, Maestro was standing right inside the entrance hall.

"Good morning, Rebecca."

"Good morning, sir."

He approached me. His hands touched my butt. His hands moved underneath the skirt. He unzipped the jeans I was wearing, so the fell on the ground.

"Don't wear them. You look much better as a lady."

He showed me the room I had to work in. This day, the task was very easy; I had to find out what children seek from amusement parks, especially from scary places. I thought I would do something more challenging, but at least it wasn't taxing.

While I was googling children's ideas, a noise was coming from the upstairs. Maestro was practising his dance moves, occasionally accompanied with a few hees and woos. I felt I was losing my concentration.

I went upstairs. I detected the room where he was practising. I knocked the door and after a swift "yes?", I entered.

"Excuse me, but... I can't cocentrate when ou are so loud. Could you please be more quiet?"

His face turned surprised and sad.

"I'm afraid I can't."

"Well... It's really noisy. I would appreciate if I could finish work in a calm environment."

"As you wish."

"Thanks."

I returned to my room and continued googling. However, suddenly my laptop turned off, altogether with all the lights in the room.

"Shortcut. Let's see what we can do."

I wanted to leave my seat, but something held me tight and tied me to the chair. I wanted to shout, but my mouth was stuck with some kind of plaster. Someone tied my hair, too. I heard a sound of scissors.

The lights turned on and so did the laptop. I saw a blurred reflection of me with considerably shorter hair and Maestro behind me.

"I guess we are both finished."

I realised my mouth wasn't restricted anymore.

"What have you done to my hair?!"

"Don't you like it?" he asked me in a deep voice and caressed my head. He really had soft hands...

"You look more beautiful. More like a lady."

He grabbed my shoulders and leaned his head on them. I felt the touch of his long, curly black hair. I could't resist. My hand ran through it and stroke it gently.

"What do children like, then?"

"They are obsessed with wi-fi and apps. The most frightening thing that could happen to them would be getting around without them," I laughed.

"Go on..."

"They love surprises. They are easily bored. Godzilla is so twentieth century."

He laughed, too.

"We'll have to think about it. But we'll make it. We'll put on the scariest performance the world has see."

"Did you say 'we'?"

"Of course. You are now a part of this mansion. You are my lady now. We will work together to achieve great things. Would you like to stay over or do you want to see your parents tonight?"

"I guess that if I don't come, they'll panick. But they'll panick anyway because of this haircut."

"Oh no! It's beautiful. It makes your face more visible. And also..."

He started kissing me all around the face. I felt his stubble again. My hands kept rubbing his back. We were purring like kittens.

"I love you," he said

"I guess I love you, too."

"Sweet dreams, my beauty queen."

Love never felt so good...

Very nice read, I didn't enjoy other styles of writing in this Fanfic thread as much as yours, untill I came to an end. You sure have a talent to write. But something seems really disturbing to me in what you have written. Sounded like meeting a maniac to me. Cutting someone's hair without permit and putting a plaster on a mouth? And the woman thinks it is okey? Sounds like an abuser and an abuse victim who couldn't fight back and that's why gave up. And where is love in this story? You don't do something like that to people you love.

I'll continue writing as soon as I have more time... Bloody university exams :/

These are genuine sexual fantasies - some people are aroused by them. They deal with dominance and submission. Indeed, in real life, I wouldn't let anyone do anything to me without my permission, but the heroine of the story doesn't have a problem with that. In fact, he can read her mind :) Personally, I love submission to as well as dominance over someone I love. By all means, there needs to be a mutual consent, but once it's there, the people are free to do whatever they want.

I wouldn't say he doesn't love her, he really respects her and appreciates her intelligence. I'll make it more explicit next time though.

Oh I understand. Maybe you are inspired by a film "50 shades of grey" (2015), which has a parody on it called "50 shades of black" (2016). For me this submission-dominance stuff sounds very-very ill, really, I understand only equal powers so to say, for me equal powers of mind and heart (not material or phisical things) = balance. Playing all these games seems something for people who don't understand what love is, love is all about tenderness and caring about another person and accepting him or her like they are. But if the person accepts another personality (is tolearable so to say or even likes it) it doesn't mean he or she should give up their own personality and let the other one do what he or she pleases beyond the boundaries (this is not the showing of trust or love to a person by allowing doing that because such type of behavior is self-destroying at the end), as this leads to an end at some point and not to ever lasting thing.

Last edited:
Oh I understand. Maybe you are inspired by a film "50 shades of grey" (2015), which has a parody on it called "50 shades of black" (2016). For me this submission-dominance stuff sounds very-very ill, really, I understand only equal powers so to say, for me equal powers of mind and heart (not material or phisical things) = balance. Playing all these games seems something for people who don't understand what love is, love is all about tenderness and caring about another person and accepting him or her like they are. But if the person accepts another personality (is tolearable so to say or even likes it) it doesn't mean he or she should give up their own personality and let the other one do what he or she pleases beyond the boundaries (this is not the showing of trust or love to a person by allowing doing that because such type of behavior is self-destroying at the end), as this leads to an end at some point and not to ever lasting thing.

50 Shades of Grey :bugeyed No, not really. I don't like the book, it's very simplistic and gives a bad image to BDSM (bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism masochism).

I undrestand you don't like such subordinance within sex - that's completely fine. I'm just trying to explain that even within BDSM, consent is necessary. Anything beyond consent = rape.

Besides, this is just a fantasy. Some people have fantasies that cannot be done in real life and so we have discussions like these. On the other hand, when you write something liek this, you have to be responsible and only allow mature people to read it (hence 18+). Younger people may have trouble telling a difference between fantasies and real-life wishes.

I see. It was all about discussing your written story and where and to what it can lead if continued, not real life. I tried to be a story critic, probably a bad one. I am sorry, I would say this is ok anywhere but not in MJ fan fiction. The thread is called FAN fiction. I guess you should have written the upper age boundary as well, the older people with other upbringing and moral values might also not like it. And what about those who are young at heart? Age is just a number.

I see. It was all about discussing your written story and where and to what it can lead if continued, not real life. I tried to be a story critic, probably a bad one. I am sorry, I would say this is ok anywhere but not in MJ fan fiction. The thread is called FAN fiction. I guess you should have written the upper age boundary as well, the older people with other upbringing and moral values might also not like it. And what about those who are young at heart? Age is just a number.

No, no, your points are completely valid. I just replied to explain it to avoid any confusion :)

I suppose that if one is young at heart, they won't read this either...

I would like to 'squirm' into the discussion too. :cheeky:

Indeed the 18+ in your title is IMPORTANT as I felt a little :blink: too when reading the last chapter and I'm exactly 'used' to read more 18+ stuff but somehow it made :unsure: if that is the MJ I 'envision' and 'feel close' too.

I don't want to say it's wrong but you see how 'differently' we all 'envision' MJ and that should be the beauty of the fanbase.

I think that is WHY 'critics' clash as we all 'envision' characters differently.

I just want to add that I feel its more of a 'creepy' story then a 'love' one or is that the aim?

I mean WHY does this MJ need her? For what plan? I'm kinda 'sceptic' of his 'intentions' :eek:

To end this, I'd like to say that if your story or article makes people 'think' and 'rant' then you've written something worthy. (y)

I'd just like to emphasise that this is a story about Maestro, not about MJ as such. I mean, there is an element of MJ (who hasn't seen Ghosts?), but I distinguish between the two.

It may be creepy to some, but to me, there's a lot of love, fun and adventure. It's just a different point of view, what we find romantic. Nevertheless, I stress the importance of consent in real life. However, this is just a product of my fantasy, not necessarily a thing that could happen (or even a thing I'd love to happen) in real life. I'll develop the story though. I understand it may not appeal to everyone and that's fine. After all, there are many 18+ stories about MJ that I don't find attractive, but I respect the authors. I don't think I'm the first BDSM+ writer to incorporate MJ-related stuff into their stories - and I have seen those that explicitly involved MJ.

I'm not sure if I should spoil the conclusion of the story... But don't worry, it's gonna be a happy ending. Both my main characters are fine and really, really excited to work together.

PART FOUR

The phone rang. It was early in the morning and I was barely awake. I looked at the display. It was Shaniqua.

"Hi," I greeted her.

"Hey! How are you? Guess what! I'm in NYC and there's a line for special tickets to Morcheeba's concert! First row!"

"Erm... Okay..."

"Why you not excited, man?"

"Eh... I don't know... I guess I'm falling in love with someone... And Morcheeba isn't on my radar anymore... Oh wait - of course I still love Morcheeba!"

She paused.

"Who's that guy?"

"He's... Well... It's a person I've known since childhood. A much older wealthy man. He's fantastic."

"I'd say that it sounds so cliche but that's not feminist."

"He's not a sugar daddy, don't worry."

"Glad to hear that... Hey, I need to finish to get the tickets. Ya still want them?"

"Of course! I'll give you the money once we see each other on campus again, right?"

"Cool. Take care, hun."

"Bye."

Oh my God. If there was no Maestro, I'd be super envious at Shaniqua for hanging out in NYC and getting tickets to anyone's shows. This time, I didn't care. Poor Shan. I hoped she hadn't been upset with me.

Someplace Else looked the same. Lonely, quiet and distant.

When I entered the hall, there was a small hairy spider on the floor.

"Oh you look so cute! Do you bite?"

"She doesn't bite."

It was his voice. He stood right behind me.

"Pet her. She loves it."

I stroke the spider's hair. She didn't run away, surprisingly.

"Is this your pet?"

"Of course! I've got lots of friends!"

I headed towards the computer, but the spider followed me.

"See? She likes you. That's a good sign."

I sat right behind the monitor and the spider began dancing next to my arm. I had to be super careful not to hit her while coding. Luckily, this is task when your run your fingers through the keyboard and the mouse behind.

Oh, did I say mouse?!

This little creature joined the spider in the dance.

"How do you do that?"

"My house is open to everyone. Not just to humans, to any species on Earth."

"What if they eat each other?"

"I don't know. Personally, I'm a vegetarian. I love carrots. I love cooking carrot tagines. Can you bake a carrot cake?"

"Nope. I can't bake at all."

"Great! I'll teach you once you finish the work."

And here we are again at breaking gender stereotypes. A man teaches a woman to bake cakes. But who cares? We obviously love learning from each other.

I'll continue writing as soon as I have more time... Bloody university exams :/

These are genuine sexual fantasies - some people are aroused by them. They deal with dominance and submission. Indeed, in real life, I wouldn't let anyone do anything to me without my permission, but the heroine of the story doesn't have a problem with that. In fact, he can read her mind :) Personally, I love submission to as well as dominance over someone I love. By all means, there needs to be a mutual consent, but once it's there, the people are free to do whatever they want.

I wouldn't say he doesn't love her, he really respects her and appreciates her intelligence. I'll make it more explicit next time though.

I loved it. I didn't really think about abuse or him being a maniac or whatever. I thought his character was different and interesting. And yeah, some people have these fantasies, so you know...I just see it as fan fiction.

PART FOUR

The phone rang. It was early in the morning and I was barely awake. I looked at the display. It was Shaniqua.

"Hi," I greeted her.

"Hey! How are you? Guess what! I'm in NYC and there's a line for special tickets to Morcheeba's concert! First row!"

"Erm... Okay..."

"Why you not excited, man?"

"Eh... I don't know... I guess I'm falling in love with someone... And Morcheeba isn't on my radar anymore... Oh wait - of course I still love Morcheeba!"

She paused.

"Who's that guy?"

"He's... Well... It's a person I've known since childhood. A much older wealthy man. He's fantastic."

"I'd say that it sounds so cliche but that's not feminist."

"He's not a sugar daddy, don't worry."

"Glad to hear that... Hey, I need to finish to get the tickets. Ya still want them?"

"Of course! I'll give you the money once we see each other on campus again, right?"

"Cool. Take care, hun."

"Bye."

Oh my God. If there was no Maestro, I'd be super envious at Shaniqua for hanging out in NYC and getting tickets to anyone's shows. This time, I didn't care. Poor Shan. I hoped she hadn't been upset with me.

Someplace Else looked the same. Lonely, quiet and distant.

When I entered the hall, there was a small hairy spider on the floor.

"Oh you look so cute! Do you bite?"

"She doesn't bite."

It was his voice. He stood right behind me.

"Pet her. She loves it."

I stroke the spider's hair. She didn't run away, surprisingly.

"Is this your pet?"

"Of course! I've got lots of friends!"

I headed towards the computer, but the spider followed me.

"See? She likes you. That's a good sign."

I sat right behind the monitor and the spider began dancing next to my arm. I had to be super careful not to hit her while coding. Luckily, this is task when your run your fingers through the keyboard and the mouse behind.

Oh, did I say mouse?!

This little creature joined the spider in the dance.

"How do you do that?"

"My house is open to everyone. Not just to humans, to any species on Earth."

"What if they eat each other?"

"I don't know. Personally, I'm a vegetarian. I love carrots. I love cooking carrot tagines. Can you bake a carrot cake?"

"Nope. I can't bake at all."

"Great! I'll teach you once you finish the work."

And here we are again at breaking gender stereotypes. A man teaches a woman to bake cakes. But who cares? We obviously love learning from each other.

Will there be more, FullLipsDotNose??

Back