Love Affair In Starlight (+18)

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Love Affair In Starlight (+18) *Halted indefinitely*

[SIZE=+3]LOVE AFFAIR IN STARLIGHT[/SIZE]​

Rating: 18+ (language, nudity) *Romance, comedy, sci-fi, harem

Plot: Captain EO and his crew have been attacked by Jens and rescued by the Catians ship while suffering a head injury. After Dr. Durel treated his head, Captain Qoone visits Captain EO, already in mating season, she starts to fling with Captain EO wanting him to be her mate. Soon after, Captain reveals to Captain Qoone that he's also being Dr. Durel's mate, but the Catian laws that it's okay for sharing and having multiple mates. Is Captain EO really okay with having two Catian mates? Will he pick one over the other? We'll find out. Talk about a love triangle.

Disclaimer: Cat Planet Cuties characters are property of Okina Kamino. And on a minor note, I have to make editorial changes in the story cutting out some steamy scenes which I wrote originally and due to the rules here I decided to soften the story up just to be on the safe side.

gallery_878_630807.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 1

After many years of travelling and adventure in space Captain EO returns. His spaceship shoots an asteroid and wanders in space peacefully. With adventures going hectic recently, Captain EO and his crew decides to have a week deserved vacation.

"Listen up. We've been out on an adventure for years and we need a week of R&R." Captain EO said and his crew agreed,

"Alright, what's the nearest planet for our destination for vacation spot?" he asked, Idey and Ody were looking for the nearest planet they can find and they found that Earth is the nearest.

"Our nearest planet in Earth Captain." Ody said,

"And just about 3 1/2 hours to get there." Idey said,

"Shall we go to Planet Earth Captain?" Major Domo asked,

"Yes. Set course for Planet Earth." Captain EO order,

"Ai Captain." Idey and Ody replied, then they set course to Earth, then suddenly,

*KABLAMO!*

The alarm sets off and the ship was under attack,

"Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!" Idey and Ody alarmed,

"AAAH!" Hooter screams,

"Hooter what's wrong!?" Captain EO shouts,

"We're being attacked!" Hooter shouts back, the enemy's ship was none other than Jens, a Dogian captain along with her assist-a-roid Muttley attacks Captain EO's ship, yet his ship warps into high speed to escape the attack.

"Keep firing at will!" Jens commands, her Dogian assist-roids keeps firing on Captain EO's ship even thought his ship is small but fast.

Not far from the assault, another spaceship was heading to Earth as well, it was the ship of the Catians, they decided to visit Earth for a few days. All Catians on the ship were all females and not a single male in a long time. Captain Qoone can't wait to visit Okinawa, Japan on Earth to see on of her scout member of the ship living in Okinawa named Eris,

"Melwin, how long we'll be arriving Earth?" Captain Qoone asked,

"About 3 1/2 hours Captain." Melwin answered,

"I can't wait to go back to Earth and stay for a few days." Chika said,

"Me neither and yet...I'm hoping to find a mate." Captain Qoone said as she slightly blushes, but then the alarm sounds off,

"What's going on?" Captain Qoone asked,

"It appears there are 2 ships ahead and one of them is Jens ship." one of the crew member said,

"Ugh! That foul mutt. What's she up to this time?" Captain Qoone thought as she bit her thumbnail, then they recieved a static communication,

"Help!...we've....attacked!" the communication was in static, but it was Captain EO's voice,

"We've been attacked....do you copy!?"

"Begin communication immediately." Captain EO ordered,

"Yes Captain." they send a holographic communication to Captain EO,

"This is the captain of the Catians, what's going on?" she asked,

"This is Captain EO. We're heading to Earth and we're being attacked. We need help!" Captain EO answered,

"When did the attack happened and for what reason?" Captain Qoone asked,

"I don't know, we've been attacked just now!" Captain EO answered as the ship was slighty hit and shakes,

"Okay, just head towards our ship and you'll be safe with us. We're on our way, so just hang tight." Captain Qoone said,

"Thank you and hurry. Out." Captain EO said and shortly after Jens made a clear shot at Captain EO's ship and as the laser shot hits and shook up sending Captain EO flying to the ceiling and...

*KLUNK*

"AAH!" Captain EO screams in pain as he hits his head hard to a pipe attatched to the ceiling,

"CAPTAIN!" the entire crew exclaimed in panic, then Major Domo checked and saw Captain EO's head busted open,

"The Captain is bleeding and he's slightly unconscience." Major Domo said,

"We're doomed! We're doomed! WE'RE DOOMED!!!" Hooter panicked,

"Just don't panic." Fuzzball said,

"You don't panic!" Hooter back talks,

"Would you two settle down!?" Major Domo shouted, just then, up ahead shots were fired directly at Jens.

"Dammit! It's those Catian fuzzballs." Jens said to herself and she was right, the Catians ship arrives, they open the hatch and Captain EO's ship headed straight there, then Jens commands

"Retreat! I repeat! Retreat!", then the Dogian assist-a-roids and the ship retreated.

Once the ship entered the Catian's ship, the Catians were waiting to greet the guests being attack, but it wasn't best time to do so. As Captain EO's crew got out and carries Captain EO out of the ship,

"Is everyone alright?" Captain Qoone asked,

"Our Captain has been knocked out and bleeding." Major Domo answered,

"Help him! Help him! Don't let him die!" Hooter panicked,

"Oh dear, Dr. Durel, take their Captain to the emergency room." Captain Qoone ordered,

"Yes." Dr. Durel said and she and Major Domo carried Captain EO to the emergency room, then Captain Qoone began to blush profusely while seeing injured Captain EO in person,

"Captain. Are you alright?" Melwin asked,

"Huh? Yes, give me word about Earth okay. I'm gotta acquaint myself with the Captain shortly when he's awake." Captain Qoone said,

"Alright." Melwin said, then Captain Qoone slowly heads to the emergency room to meet with the injured Captain EO.

End of Chapter

Cool redention of Captain EO!
Can you believe I exactly read the chapter with the different voices of the characters. :D
Thx for sharing it and looking forward to read more!

Cool redention of Captain EO!
Can you believe I exactly read the chapter with the different voices of the characters. :D
Thx for sharing it and looking forward to read more!

Thanx, but sadly there are only a few chapters I've done and I never get to finish at all. But I still get to post them soon enough.

[SIZE=+1]Bad news.[/SIZE]

One of the sites I go to at times, but mainly to write down and saving my stories went down due to inactivity so all of my stories were all gone. And I mean gone. I even posted them on another MJ Fan Forum site, but I heard that it wasn't up for several months and I was never happy about it. So this story may be permanently shut down due to these circumstances. So I have no way that I can re-write it anytime soon.

Oh please do! :bow:
I know how frustrating it can be to lose stuff. It used to happen to me too when I first started writing but then I got the idea to 'double' save all my stuff to prevent the 'horrors' of losing stories like this.

I do hope you can recuperate some of it and otherwise not... Try again, please! Thanks :cheeky:

Oh please do! :bow:
I know how frustrating it can be to lose stuff. It used to happen to me too when I first started writing but then I got the idea to 'double' save all my stuff to prevent the 'horrors' of losing stories like this.

I do hope you can recuperate some of it and otherwise not... Try again, please! Thanks :cheeky:

Well I can ask my Polish friend if she can print up my story "I Want Your Love Deeply", because I knew she saved my story so I'll ask her if she print and and sent it back to me in the mail so I can maybe re-write it again, but everything else is a maybe doubtful, because I didn't print all of my stories so I can re-write them in my journal, the ones I have are all I got.

Back