Neverland

beLIEverMJJ

Proud Member
Hi,
i am a freshman here^^
I just want to know if there a re special days or so where it could be possible to visit Neverland. I would love to see it and bc I am from germany and will go to the US in September I just wanted to find out.

Is there any other hotspot for a MJ Fan? Walk of Fame, Forest Lawn(I wont go there, I dont believe he is dead) and Neverland are the only things that come to my mind for my West Coast Trip. Is there a memorial by fans or something? I just couldnt find anything on the internet bc I didint knew how to search for something I could not name^^

Thank you very much for answers :)

I don't think you can visit Neverland. I hope they arrange something in the future.

I dont believe he is dead

rolleyes2.gif

Last edited:
Hi,
i am a freshman here^^
I just want to know if there a re special days or so where it could be possible to visit Neverland. I would love to see it and bc I am from germany and will go to the US in September I just wanted to find out.

Is there any other hotspot for a MJ Fan? Walk of Fame, Forest Lawn(I wont go there, I dont believe he is dead) and Neverland are the only things that come to my mind for my West Coast Trip. Is there a memorial by fans or something? I just couldnt find anything on the internet bc I didint knew how to search for something I could not name^^

It's up for sale under its original name - I think "Sycamore Valley Ranch".

Very sad, but Neverland is gone.

OP, why do you think Michael's alive?

Could he somehow bribe 1000+ people to pretend he passed away?
Why would his family sue AGM then if they knew he was alive?
Why would he pull out shortly before the concert series, leaving hundreds of people jobless and sad?
If his family didn't know, why would he leave his beloved children, siblings, mother and friends?

Makes no sense.

Hi,
i am a freshman here^^

Contradictory?

Like someone else posted, it's Sycamore Valley Ranch again. I doubt they'd give tours of it to anyone that isn't seriously considering buying it.

Back