The Royal/Military style thread.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Michael's impact on the fashion industry as an entertainer is unparalleled.
This thread exist to post pics of Michael looking like the King that he is.
I'll start.
-PORTRAIT-OF-A-KING-michael-jackson-33593148-583-863.jpg

If a thread like this exist please merge because I used the search engine and nothing like it came up, but this forum is 51+ Pages long so I'm not sure.:doh:

This is probably my favourite of all of the Royal/Military style jackets. Did you guys know that it was actually water-cooled and was the first innovation of this kind? Well it was, according to Michael Bush in his book "The King of Style".

Last edited:
This is probably my favourite of all of the Royal/Military style jackets. Did you guys know that it was actually water-cooled and was the first innovation of this kind? Well it was, according to Michael Bush in his book "The King of Style".

OMG I love that commercial. :D
I've been looking for a pair of ray bans that look like those, but Michael's were probably custom made so I'll never find them.:cry:

Last edited:
OMG I love that commercial. :D
I've been looking for a pair of ray bans that look like those, but Michael's were probably custom made so I'll never find them.:cry:

He actually took those off the guy that was with him, holding the pinkish umbrella. They swapped glasses. Before they swapped, Michael was wearing his usual black aviators. SO, I don't think these glasses were actually his, to begin with....but he made them his. LOL.

See?

049.jpg

^^Maybe Safechuck took his glasses in the first place.
Those reflective ones look made to go with the breastplate on that uniform.

Last edited:
He actually took those off the guy that was with him, holding the pinkish umbrella. They swapped glasses. Before they swapped, Michael was wearing his usual black aviators. SO, I don't think these glasses were actually his, to begin with....but he made them his. LOL.

Yay!
That means there's a chance that I could find a pair for myself! :D

Back